Do the YouTube comments on the 980 classified seem extra dumb?

Kev

Srsly. Everyone is spouting these ridiculous opinions.

Did you really expect them to be smart? It's Youtube comments we are talking about after all...

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

i never read the comment i watch the video and leave

Same. ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I somewhat agree to the comments stating how they changed their ways though, I'm fine with the advertising but at this point they might as well put a giant "SUBCRIBE" annotation over the middle of the screen, because you know, don't forget to subscribe -_-

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Srsly. Everyone is spouting these ridiculous opinions.

tulp35000

this piece of shit gpu is only 4gb.. is this fucking 2012? 4gb HBM or 8gb + gddr5 or fuck off.
 · 
2cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
Hide replies

Very few games use more than 4gb even at 4k. The 8gb version of AMDs card only just released and it only a benefit in incredibly niche situations.

Titans have 6gb but they aren't meant for gaming like a 780Ti or a 980 is

· 
3cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

stop talking retarted shit you ingorant little fuckwit

· 
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

+awesomewin1337 almost every triple AAA games these days use more than 2 GB of video memory evil with in needs atleast 3 gb of video memroy or it will micro stutter .... lords of the fallen use like 3600 mb (3.6 gb) of video memory thats why the game crash for most people cause there cards dont have more than 2 gb of vram ... shadow of mordor needs 6 gb of video memory for ultra texturs........ it seems that you play indai games kid  

· 
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
tulp35000

Future proofing. in 1-2 years the gpu will be obsolete, not because of its raw performance, but vram. Also mods... mods with ridiculously high textures beyond 4k require way more than 2-4gb vram. You fucking ignorant fuckwit.

· 
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

+tulp35000 so buttmad, pls calm 

· 
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
tulp35000

+Daniel Ward  its like your opinion man.

· 
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

I just got a brain hemorrhage..

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

Guy needs to get this

1413288785296.jpg

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Can't tell which one of them is being stupid.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

youtube comments are the opposite of the linus community.

stop talking retarted shit you ingorant little fuckwit

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

From the 3 21:9 screen video

hOcRT7A.png
This gave me cancer.
I say this after going through caring for my mother during her aggressive lung cancer treatment.
I take this seriously.
This gave me cancer.
I start chemo next week.

muh specs 

All parts black

Now I remember why I don't look at the comment section

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

You're acting as if this is something new or unusual. 

This is why I normally don't read the YouTube comments. 

Thats what their arguing over....

lol What a waste of time.... its pretty straight forward.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Wait a sec... people actually read YouTube comments? The YouTube comment section is where the internet goes after it gets food poisoning. I always assumed the only people who comment on YouTube are nut-jobs and trolls so I make an effort to never touch that section.

- Now with added  WUB WUB -

Nobody on their deathbed ever said, "I wish I had spent more time reading internet comments."

Do something nice for yourself today -- don't read the comments.

If you have a choice between reading the comments and, well, doing anything else with your life... that seems like an easy choice.

Whenever you see a smiling child, remember: she's never read a comment in her life, and she's doing just fine.

-Don't Read Comments

Wait a sec... people actually read YouTube comments? The YouTube comment section is where the internet goes after it gets food poisoning. I always assumed the only people who comment on YouTube are nut-jobs and trolls so I make an effort to never touch that section.

Of course you fuckin scrub lord retard get rekt 

Oh no! The disease is spreading to us!

muh specs 

All parts black

youtube comments are the opposite of the linus community.

Sometimes

Youtube comments, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Youtube comments, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany.

We must be cautious.

muh specs 

All parts black

Sometimes I look at YouTube comments to see what other people's views are on the video. 

I then leave my computer depressed and with tears in my eyes because of what humanity has become. I fear for what comes next for the human race.

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

We must be cautious.

WE'LL BE DEAD

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

WE'LL BE DEAD

This isn't the joke you're looking for.

muh specs 

All parts black