Sweet! A cool looking graphics card that performs well and from a reputable company! I'll take it! Oh wait, I'm completely broke..

empty-wallet.jpg

Thanks for the video regardless though

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Soon... very soon...

Spoilers!

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Dumbledore dies.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU SPOILED THE WHOLE SERIES FOR ME (not really)

SYSTEM SPECS

i7 4790k | LTT Edition Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte Z97-SOC Force | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3 | 120GB Samsung 850 EVO | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | NVIDIA GTX 980ti | H440 Orange | EVGA 650B3 PSU

Dumbledore dies.

tumblr_inline_mory4ivtzS1qz4rgp.png

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

can you swim in the watercooling room or not?

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                                                                                      :o 

@nicklmg you should get Linus to ask for a review copy of the ELSA 980 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I noticed that there was a new background for the product showcase. Have you guys moved? It also looks really nice.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

Next up: Whole room oil cooling setup

oh god it's everywhere

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

oh god it's everywhere

What the oil? Ughhhhh, oil is so hard to get off things and goes everywhere!

I noticed that there was a new background for the product showcase. Have you guys moved? It also looks really nice.

That was actually on the old unboxing set haha :D we had a pretty full house today so Brandon was using whatever space he could

All I retained from this video was something about Luke motioning to his "below" and  Tony Robbins' face. One of these images was incredibly frightening to me, the other a little exciting; which one is which, I leave to your imagination.

All I retained from this video was something about Luke motioning to his "below" and  Tony Robbins' face. One of these images was incredibly frightening to me, the other a little exciting; which one is which, I leave to your imagination.

Overclocking Info link isn't in Vid Description...

Or did I miss it?

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

No comments about the card? 
Is it me or the performance boost isn't that great for the extra money? 
AND IT DOESN'T HAVE A BACKPLATE... EVGA please add backplates to your cards....

Gah, why must graphics cards with this height be coming out only after I decide on the Air 240 as my new case.

I also don't see the pricing of the 980 as being very good in general. Yes, it's a nice drop from the 780 Ti, but with AMD's price drops and the GTX 960 coming up soon, it'll end up being cheaper to SLI two 960s or R9 290s instead of getting a single GTX 980.

oooohh...ammo box

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1I7wyOw

Amazon: http://geni.us/3uv0

The EVGA 980 Classified has been around for a few months now, but with its impressive performance claims, we thought it was definitely worth a look.

Is it just me or the link to Google doc doesnt work?

Overclocking Info link isn't in Vid Description...

Or did I miss it?

Is it just me or the link to Google doc doesnt work?

Woops - updated the description.

Woops - updated the description.

^This guy....Keeps his job.

:)

Thanks @nicklmg

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Hey guys, when Luke does his over locking segments for these cards he always says he Max's out voltage and power usage. As I understand it this is just setting the max that the card is allowed to use right?

I know voltage is one of the things that can seriously damage your card, And I don't want to blow mine up, but any OC I do is unstable without increasing voltage (of course). I have a 660ti power edition.. Can you only max the voltage on these newer cards or should I be fine to just slide the voltage and power usage to the right in Afterburner?

No comments about the card? 

Is it me or the performance boost isn't that great for the extra money? 

AND IT DOESN'T HAVE A BACKPLATE... EVGA please add backplates to your cards....

you can buy the backplate from EVGA for an extra $20 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 CPU Cooler - Cooler Master ML240R Motherboard - ASUS X470-PRO RAM - Team Group Vulcan 2400Mhz 16GB GPU - EVGA RTX 2070 Black SSD - Kingston A400 120GB, ADATA SU650 1TB HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU - Seasonic Focus+ 650W Case - Fractal Design Define C Keyboard - Corsair K60 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech LS21 2.1 w/ sub Headphones - ATM 50X Racing Wheel - Logitech G27 Monitors -  ASUS VS228H-P x2