[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

Woke up at 4 in the morning and decided to make a swedish christmas ham. Pictures coming when i've got the bread to put it on.

(it isn't christmas here yet. Made it to put on sandwiches)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Noodlesoup with boiled eggs, awesome.

Any tips for anti-hangover food? (Got shifaced last nigth and im really noticing it now)

(Ps: i got drunk by accident, my friend gave me vodka infused cola and i thougth it was normal cola...)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Any tips for anti-hangover food? (Got shifaced last nigth and im really noticing it now)

(Ps: i got drunk by accident, my friend gave me vodka infused cola and i thougth it was normal cola...)

Kebab. Its saved my arse every night

(Kinda has to be eaten directly after binge drinking though)

Other than that. Chilli con carne or fried eggs. 

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Kebab. Its saved my arse every night

(Kinda has to be eaten directly after binge drinking though)

Other than that. Chilli con carne or fried eggs. 

And just drink water :P 

How much cola did you drink, I mean if you didn't notice anything it shoudn't have been enough to get you drunk especially with a glass or two.

How much cola did you drink, I mean if you didn't notice anything it shoudn't have been enough to get you drunk especially with a glass or two.

I think he might be a lightweight  :ph34r:

it was a 2 litre bottle 1/3 vodka 2/3 cola.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

it was a 2 litre bottle 1/3 vodka 2/3 cola.

I was about to say that you'd probably notice that.

But then i remembered that cola tastes like burnt motor oil so now i'm not so sure

But then i remembered that cola tastes like burnt motor oil so now i'm not so sure

Burnt motor oil is still healtier than cola. 

it was coca cola life, i havent had cola life before so i assumed that the taste was normal.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

No hating on Cola.  :angry:

it was coca cola life, i havent had cola life before so i assumed that the taste was normal.

On the bright side, cola is cheaper than vodka so you had a better price rateo.

Well i drink sprite so i can't really say i'm being healthy either

Isn't cola life the one with both sugar and aspartame? (Kinda tastes like cola light either way. Which to me is better than regular cola)

Speaking of vodka, can you get a decent one for less than €15? I'm gonna buy it as a xmas present but not sure about this kind of stuff I rarely drink.

I'm probably going to get the cheapest bottle I can find although I'd prefer spending the money on something that's somewhat good.

Isn't cola life the one with both sugar and aspartame? (Kinda tastes like cola light either way. Which to me is better than regular cola)

No, life is with stevia only. Tastes 99% like normal coca cola though.

And Light tastes like actual motor oil :P Go Zero then, much better.

Speaking of vodka, can you get a decent one for less than €15? I'm gonna buy it as a xmas present but not sure about this kind of stuff I rarely drink.

I'm probably going to get the cheapest bottle I can find although I'd prefer spending the money on something that's somewhat good.

Pjotter.

Not sure what the import costs for alcohol are in italy

But explorer or koskenkorva vodka are both pretty cheap. Good vodka is pretty rare though. It kind of needs taste additives to make it alright.

Explorer tastes like pure alcohol and i'd reccomend mixing it with something else at 1/3 vodka 2/3 something else

Got absolutely gazeeboed on it once. So it works

Sake or wine is usually more christmas present..y though

Kinda need to restock my own drinks cabinet. (Had friends over a while back. My drinks cabinet is pretty dry at the moment)

Going to need some vodka,rum, whiskey, sake, gin, mezcal, tequila and other kinds of drinks.

Anybody got any favourites i could add to my list?  

And if someone knows of a white wine that doesn't taste like piss then feel free to enlighten me

Kinda need to restock my own drinks cabinet. (Had friends over a while back. My drinks cabinet is pretty dry at the moment)

Going to need some vodka,rum, whiskey, sake, gin, mezcal, tequila and other kinds of drinks.

Anybody got any favourites i could add to my list?  

And if someone knows of a white wine that doesn't taste like piss then feel free to enlighten me

Kraken Rum is good. Wild Turkey 81 proof whiskey is good as well.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Kraken is already on the list (the words RELEASE THE KRAKEN Are uttered every time its brought out too...)

But i'll add Wild turkey 81 to the list. Always out to try new whiskey^^ 

Got a bottle of kraken, that stuff is fantastic. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I prepared baked apples :D

yvNzBv9.jpg

caramelized apples, actual caramel, or chocolate filled?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Where were you? Was thinking about what happened to you just today. :P