[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

Wondering if I should go over my calorie limit today with Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

Wondering if I should go over my calorie limit today with Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

Yeah 100-200 kcal over isn't a problem.

Yeah 100-200 kcal over isn't a problem.

I mean a 500 ml one :D doubt I could even finish that, I am so stuffed from that meal.

I like Domino's, they actually have really good pizza. I ate Pizza Hut all the time, but when I tired Domino's it was really good. Papa John's was not good at all...

what are you talking about? domino's pizza is trash. i think papa johns is the best pizza.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

There's not much in it just carrots, potatoes, onions, milk and cream

BTW: I bought these sauces, they are great!

i have 4 half liter bottles of the stuff, with the sriracha logo. so freaking amazing of a sauce. goes great with basically anything.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I'm so tired right now that i actually read the title of this thread as [Canned] food thread  -_-

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'm so tired right now that i actually read the title of this thread as [Canned] food thread  -_-

Canned food is not bad, if you have to be quick about eating etc.

Canned food is not bad, if you have to be quick about eating etc.

Most of the canned food i've encountered works best if it is shoveled down without tasting it..

On a better tasting note. Evening snack. Chicken, Awful special bread and some corn. Before some exercise and then sleep

30ptuYu.jpg

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

what are you talking about? domino's pizza is trash. i think papa johns is the best pizza.

I like it. Their thin crust pizza is really good.

Goimg to the states for Christmas. Bacon, eggnog and pb ice cream, here i come!

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Most of the canned food i've encountered works best if it is shoveled down without tasting it..

-snip-

Some canned food is nice, it has that in a can charm. No really :P 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Some canned food is nice, it has that in a can charm. No really :P

the only canned food i would eat is soup, and even that there's certain types of soup i like.

the only canned food i would eat is soup, and even that there's certain types of soup i like.

I do like vegetables from glass jars though. Nothing wrong with those.

I do like vegetables from glass jars though. Nothing wrong with those.

ok the homemade pickled vegetables my mom makes are great. like pickled carrots, cabbage, kimchi, hell even bean sprouts. oh yeah, let's not forget pickled jalapenos.

Yessssssss, Papa Johns master race.

Whats your guys' favorite coffee?

I like vanilla lattes ^_^ Probably really bad that Ive been drinking it all my life, word on the street is that it hurts the young one's growth ;)

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I like vanilla lattes ^_^ Probably really bad that Ive been drinking it all my life, word on the street is that it hurts the young one's growth ;)

glass_of_water.png

Yessssssss, Papa Johns master race.

right now they have a 50 percent off everything sale. like even an x large loaded pizza is like 13 bucks for me.

starbucks venti peppermint mocha.

right now they have a 50 percent off everything sale. like even an x large loaded pizza is like 13 bucks for me.

:o I could get a pizza for $6 then. I'm doin' it.

I'll usually grab a moccachino when i'm able to. they are fantastic

Moccachino.jpg

Other than that i like my coffee black

Moccachino.jpg

Yep, black coffee.

snip of coffee art

I remember one time I had my coffee black, I had a family member over from Israel staying with us, and she made coffee in the morning and offered up some to me, and I was like sure why not.

Little did I know how dark they like their coffee in Israel. Its basically beans and hot water xD

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Yep, black coffee.

I wanted to quote krieger from archer.. But i don't want warning points..

I remember one time I had my coffee black, I had a family member over from Israel staying with us, and she made coffee in the morning and offered up some to me, and I was like sure why not.

Little did I know how dark they like their coffee in Israel. Its basically beans and hot water xD

Sounds like i'd get along with them xD 

It has to have a bit of a kick to it  :lol: