ubisoft brings the TBM, AC: unity feature microtransactions, has a 99.99USD option

AlexGoesHigh

2-Sauverne-Tunnel-Herrenknecht-TBM.jpg

essentially is the biggest machine on earth used for digging something that ubisoft has got pretty good at these days
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_boring_machine

ok, joking aside the game feature microtransaction, you can buy in game items and customization object, all of these were present in the previous game so its not the first time, but they expanded that way beyond that, you can now skip certain requirements to unlock item through the game, one of them being the ability to discover the hidden stuff you usually visualize by visiting sync points at the top of some building essentially skipping that part on the game

"helix credits" is the name of the in game currency, options from purchase range from 1400 credit for 19.99USD to 20000 credits for 99.99USD

20141111091902.0.jpg

20141111092015.0.jpg

ATM is only enabled in some platforms, not all of them (i'm guessing the one still missing is PC)

Source: Polygon

wow and i though shitty performance coupled whit a bad game was bad enough, i guess they want to have the record for most greedy company in the industry, which are doing a fine job at it so, honestly i don't have to much to say, they are already shit, what else can be say now

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

So some poeple actually bought the game, and didn't pirated it? I'm amazed.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

*cough*

*sputter*

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

1275995170224.png

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

So some poeple actually bought the game, and didn't pirated it? I'm amazed.

LOL yeah people need to vote with there wallets and not buy this shit

phenom x 4 955 /zalman 120mm cooler/ asus crosshair furmula 3 / 8gb corsair xm3 ram /saphhire r9 280/ wd black 1tb/ lg bluray drive/pci usb 3/nzxt 530 case

IM NOT YELLING I HAVE TO USE ALL CAPS FOR WORK

Those who were naive enough to buy the game day one deserve it.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

but you can also earn helix credits in the game, right?

if so, dick move, but I'm more or less ok with it

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

I still do not understand how Ubisoft could be this fucking stupid. At this point it seems like they are just trying to piss everyone off.

but you can also earn helix credits in the game, right?

if so, dick move, but I'm more or less ok with it

nope helix is there to buy whit irl money, the currency you earn by playing has a different name

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

If they get away with this then console peasants dotn get enough sh*t from us as they deserve for investing in this evil company.

It's time to riot !

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

nope helix is there to buy whit irl money, the currency you earn by playing has a different name

what can I buy for helix money that I can't buy for in game money?

ps.

I googled for a couple minutes and didn't find an answer, figured if you already know might as well ask here.  if not just tell me to google it myself

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

what can I buy for helix money that I can't buy for in game money?

ps.

I googled for a couple minutes and didn't find an answer, figured if you already know might as well ask here.  if not just tell me to google it myself

read the article it say so though since i'm replying anyways, helix can be used to buy "hacks" that can be used to skip certain parts of the game, like the stuff in the second image in the OP

Ubisoft was doing such great things only a year or so ago. How did it go wrong so fast. They're not getting my money for FC4 or The Crew. No doubt they will be utter shit too.

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

read the article it say so though since i'm replying anyways, helix can be used to buy "hacks" that can be used to skip certain parts of the game, like the stuff in the second image in the OP

sorry, I'm at work and they like to block random stupid crap... I can't read the article from work...

You guys still think EA is that bad?

GG Ubisoft... So much for being Canadian...

ubi is a french company, montreal is just the big ass dev house they have, but all of the executive and important shit is decide in france

ubi is a french company, montreal is just the big ass dev house they have, but all of the executive and important shit is decide in france

well that explains a lot... the French are assholes (except the ones on this forum :D)

Sadly, the majority of console gamers will think this game is the greatest thing ever.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Nope.

Anyone who pays for unlocks instead of earning them is a scrib whom I will never game with.