PC Problems you live with

1. If I set the side 140mm fan on my chassis as an intake, it makes a very loud whining noise due to the air flowing through the grill. Only way I have found to get rid of this noise is to cover half the fan. 
Instead of using something clear like plastic or Lexan to cover the fan, I am using an ugly piece of cardboard. Really need to fix this.

2. I spent too much on my keyboard/accessories and now I am stuck with a crappy $5 Logitech M100 mouse. 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

my mobo's usb 3.0 not working anymore but  I did buy a replacement Asrock mobo which I will build down the road.

Inboard sound card currently working then 3 minutes later not working

My only issue is that my reset button doesn't work. I'm too lazy to open up my computer hahaha

I got a h80 since linus says having big aircooler's are bad if you move around abit .... well i hate it its noisy as hell 

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I still have a non-modular power supply that makes cabling my PC a pain in the rear.  I can't wait til that AX760 gets here.

I have had two fully cabled and one modular power supply. I don't really think the modularity helped very much. Tying up cables in the bottom of my PC was pretty easy.

Diffrent coloured tubing in my watercooling. Nearlly all of it is a normal red and the it's just the part that goes from my pump to the first rad that is more of a magenta colour. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Mr RAM should be running at 1600mhz but its actually running at 1333mhz because of my CPU

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

The problem I always have is that there isn't enough width room for cable management. JUST GIVE ME 2" OF SPACE BEHIND THE MOTHERBOARD, I DON'T CARE HOW OBSCENE IT LOOKS.

It really makes me want to go buy a 900D just so I can have some SPACE for once.

Clicking on "something" several times until I actually click on it.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Gtx 690 overheating

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Gtx 690 overheating

How hot does it get?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

My Gigabyte 7950's fans are quite loud when its on load. 

Also my LEDs on the front of my case (The on/off ones) Don't work,

My southbridge has no heatsink on it like nothing at all. Its naked.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Mr RAM should be running at 1600mhz but its actually running at 1333mhz because of my CPU

I love that you gave RAM a professional title, "Mr". LOL

My issues are all a product of having a lack of money  :mellow::

My PC is a Frankenstein of a once was xps 8300 so because of this I'm stuck with a small case with a hot cable spaghetti entrée inside, mediocre motherboard, and mediocre RAM.

"Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn

How hot does it get?

80* when playin BF3, and high 80s when playing FC3.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Well where to begin...

I have an NZXT Switch 810 and the bottom fan filter doesn't click out, it unlocks but doesn't eject it's self...fine I don't clean it that often any ways, but then the disk drive always gets caught on the way in on that stupid little door when ever I insert a disk.

I also have the rear exhaust fan mounted with rubber grommets but they don't like to hold so they slip through the fan mount and stop holding my fan in place an when I start it up it likes to rattle.

I also have a issue with the from IO USB, if I have more than 2 USB devises plugged into the front then my mouse and keyboard begin to lose connection and stumble when I type.

Now software. I am running ubuntu 13.04 and windows so starting up is a bit of a hassle, but fine. I also haven’t called in to verify my version of window  but it's my secondary OS so I can live with that, it's also only 32bit so It's not utilizing my total ram. Now the linux side has a popping sound when I start up or switch the audio output and is linux so it's always needs work but that's what I like about it, it's always fighting me and it's slowly turning into what I want it to be so linux as is for me is kind of broken in a good way.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

80* when playin BF3, and high 80s when playing FC3.

Ouch. That is pretty hot.

Also the screws for Cooler Master SickeFlow didn't work so i had to use cable ties to mount it.....

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Installing Win98SE on older-newer (like 2004-2008) PCs for my Dad's work, as he uses older CAD software.

Always a pain in the ass when you can't find chipset drivers for newer boards. Sometimes I have to go, and search for compatible hardware myself. Super annoying. 

I believe last week I tried installing Win98SE on a Dell 530s... It took me about two days just to install the damned OS (Had to create my own SATA-boot disk because of DOS not recognizing SATA DVD-ROM drives..) And after trying to install drivers that I thought would work.. Alas, it didn't. So wasted half a week.

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

As soon as I saw this thread I suddenly heard a fan in my pc rattling.  I am sure which it is.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

As soon as I saw this thread I suddenly heard a fan in my pc rattling.  I am sure which it is.

That is a pretty bad case/fan if that is happening. Get some rubber mounts.

Well my HDD wich is a WDCBlack seems so slow..... and Moziler Fire fox isss sooooo laggy when i have FB or Hotmail open... and some times with out anything other then you tube... and it also freezes all the time.

My hdd also seems to always be working at 100% when i turn it on for like 5 mins after i turn it on.