PC Problems you live with

GT610. 'Nuff said.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Not enough times to actually game on the thing :(

Processor : i7-6700k (stock speed)

Cooler : Hyper 212X

Motherboard: MSI Krait Gaming Z170

RAM : 4x4gb LPX Memory

Boot Device : Samsung 860 EVO

GPU : ZOTAC 1070 Extreme

PSU :Antec HCG-620M

My #1 main problem is I still have not finished my server

Dont have enough storage, need more SSD space too

(and my minor complaints)

need more power and performance

need a display upgrade

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Hah I have so many, where should I begin?

Firstly I only have a laptop;
Then it takes forever to start up (5mins +) so I leave it mostly in standby and the hard drive is slow in general.
Once I took it apart to properly dry it after it got soaked with water in my school bag - since then the keyboard is mushy as hell and I had to get an external one.
When the laptop runs for 15 mins its cpu fan starts turning on and runs full speed till I shut the laptop down.
Then the 3.5mm Audio jack is (due to my 3 year old cousin playing with it) broken.
However i use a Native Instruments Traktor S2 as sound card but this also brings along some problems: Sometimes when I turn my laptop on, the Traktor won´t be recognised by my laptops usb port. Then I have to restart and try again. Another problem is that sometimes the sound card seems to be connected, but no sound is playing. If I then unplug the Traktor my Laptop will still list the sound card as a sound device - it doesn´t notice its gone. Also if its plugged in and I turn it off the laptop won´t notice either (most of the times).
And then  theres another weird problem: Whenever I work longer on my laptop and listen to music or use the sound card in any other way after 2 hours the sound starts tearing apart and music or a youtube video would slow down. Then I have to fiddle around with the previous problems  -_- 

The problems of a poor laptop user... :(

System:
CPU: I7-3610QM @ 2.3 GHz | Motherboard: something with chips | RAM: 8 Gb of something | GPU: AMD HD 7600M | Case: Something made out of plastic | Storage: Toshiba MQ01ABD075 750GB | PSU: something external | Display(s): something glowing | Cooling: jet engine | Keyboard: hama something | Mouse: Logitech something | Sound: Traktor Kontrol S2 as soundcard, AKG K500 Headphones | Operating System: Windoof 10