Corsair's new Voyager Vega.

Am I the only one who pretty much never uses flash drives anymore? Dropbox bro.

The only time I use them is for installing windows.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

i prefer owncloud

I would if I hadn't to deal whit sub megabytes speeds -__-

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I would if I hadn't to deal whit sub megabytes speeds -__-

Ouch. Sorry to hear that.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

i saw this the other day while browsing for a new flash drive, had no clue it was new.

The only thing I like about it over most other corsair drives, is that the carry handle/keyring mount is integrated and/or made of metal, other than that, i was unimpressed.

All-too-often, I lose my drives because the mounting point failed.

I still frequently use USB drives as I interface with systems that do not connect to the internet on a regular basis, as well as not having a download time for those that do.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

I find flashdrives to be more convenient for traveling. I've never really used a cloud service personally, but then again I'm not really working in IT at the moment.

I find flashdrives to be more convenient for traveling. I've never really used a cloud service personally, but then again I'm not really working in IT at the moment.

I work in engineering. In IT where you are constantly working on different PC's I could see the advantage to just having a flash drive on you with whatever you need.

At first it looked like it had a reversible USB 3.0 connector but I was wrong. It's just that the bottom part is colored black for some reason.

I don't really think this deserves a thread. It's just a small USB memory stick. Like 10 of them are announced every single day.

says nothing about read / write speeds.. based on price and somewhat size (faster usb drives tend to be a little bigger), imma guess its pretty slow...

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

Read speed is 120 and write is 80 on the one I bought a week ago, the 4k is bad though, it was below 10 if I remember correctly.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

I don't like those type of USB's without any plastic cover or just plane bare metal on the handle because it always ground me whenever I put it on my USB ports...

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

The cloud would be a nice option but ISPs and their data caps limit their usefulness. 

I work in engineering. In IT where you are constantly working on different PC's I could see the advantage to just having a flash drive on you with whatever you need.

I have 3 flash drives on me at all times, my 2GB, 8 GB and my 64GB Corsair Voyager GO :P

They come in really handy xD

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

Read speed is 120 and write is 80 on the one I bought a week ago, the 4k is bad though, it was below 10 if I remember correctly.

Is that in Mbps or MB/s ?

// TODO: Update signature to include PC buid.

I carry a flash drive with me at all times with basic software, malware tools, driverpacks, windows 7 and the misc. Another one on my key ring that's tiny that just has Hirens boot disk. Corsair are my go to drives.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

they just look like a knock off of the sandisk cruzer force which has a steel casing - I've been using them for acouple of years now

http://www.sandisk.com.au/products/usb/drives/cruzer-force/

this design is very good though its great to have on your keys since they wont die like normal ones

Its all about those volumetric clouds

i saw this the other day while browsing for a new flash drive, had no clue it was new.

The only thing I like about it over most other corsair drives, is that the carry handle/keyring mount is integrated and/or made of metal, other than that, i was unimpressed.

All-too-often, I lose my drives because the mounting point failed.

I still frequently use USB drives as I interface with systems that do not connect to the internet on a regular basis, as well as not having a download time for those that do.

This. I haven't seen a good usb drive keyring thingy in a long time. They are mostly made of plastic and too small for my keyring to fit in. 

Clearly not worth the recommended retail price - no tramp stamp.

Needs more gaming logo to annoy people.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

yep thats only thing i use them for as i have my own file server i can acess anyware lol

My PC specs are CPU: 6700k @4.7Ghz Ram: 16GB Corsair RGB Pro GPU: RTX 2070  PSU: RM650 CPU cooler: corsair H150 Case: corsair Motherboard: ASUS Z270 Pro SSD: 1tb Samsung 970 EVOand SK Hynix 1TB

I'm not so sure about these premium flash drives. USB drives cop so much abuse, have very short life spans (mine usually last about 6 months - 1 year) so now I've resorted to buying bulk packs of no name 8GB drives for $5 at the local officeworks and just swap them out every 6 months.

I'm not so sure about these premium flash drives. USB drives cop so much abuse, have very short life spans (mine usually last about 6 months - 1 year) so now I've resorted to buying bulk packs of no name 8GB drives for $5 at the local officeworks and just swap them out every 6 months.

I have a cheap Sandisk 8GB drive, it's over 2 years old and it still works fine.