Why do americans eat so many burgers?

xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt

Have you had a veal beef pork burger? sooo good when you burn the crap out of the outside (gotta have dat gristle)

That one I have not, I will have to keep my eyes open for one so I can give it a go.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Yeah if your stupid enough to get them at a fast good joint. I make them myself at home.

Aye, mix in some mint sauce & herbs, maybe even a bit of onion. With some salt&pepper ofc.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Aye, mix in some mint sauce & herbs, maybe even a bit of onion. With some salt&pepper ofc.

Mint? Yuck. I add in chopped onions, garlic, pepper (put salt on right before you cook it, never mix the salt in or it makes the burger tough), bit of Worcestershire sauce, bit of grey poupon, and some parmesian cheeze.

yum. Never heard of anyone doing mint, that seems like it would taste...odd.

That one I have not, I will have to keep my eyes open for one so I can give it a go.

Usually have to make em yourself at home. You can get ground pork, veal, and beef at the grocery store. Just make sure it's cooked well done because of the pork. (pork cannot be eaten undercooked, it's infectious)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Why do Chinese people eat so much rice? Why do British people drink so much tea? Why do Mexicans sell so many drugs? Why do Canadians use so much maple syrup? Why do Scandinavians eat so much kebab?

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

Judging by this it's because they have amazing burgers

As a American with a Five guys near me I can say this is the reason Just don't order the Large fries from them unless you want to eat 8 lbs of potatos

CPU : AMD FX-6300 Black Edition | CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Case : NZXT Source 220 | GPU : Asus GTX 770 | HDD : Western Digital WD Blue 1TB | MoBo : ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 | PSU : CORSAIR RM750 | Ram : Kingston HyperX XMP Blu Red Series 8GB

Why do Chinese people eat so much rice? Why do British people drink so much tea? Why do Mexicans sell so many drugs? Why do Canadians use so much maple syrup? Why do Scandinavians eat so much kebab?

I want that on a shirt under the phrase "why are americans so fat?". I'd pay $25 for that Tshirt

I want that on a shirt under the phrase "why are americans so fat?". I'd pay $25 for that Tshirt

yeah! & order it on XXXXL Size just to mess with the manufacturer :P

Details separate people.

>Why do Americans eat so many burgers

>Why are they called hamburgers

Real subtle. The title and topic are nowhere near related. You don't care for American things, we get it. You're free to leave, you know.

Why do people outside of the US ask so many questions about Americans?

Because they're delicious. Why do people eat any food? Would have thought the answer would be obvious.

Pulling the stereotypes out of your ass as usual?

And the name comes from Hamburg, Germany, where hamburg steaks evolved into the current hamburger.

I always learn something from your posts! Always.

If that is in fact true, that is. I'm too lazy to check.

Why do British East tea and crumpets or whatever kind of stereotypical poop.

Guess people like them.

Because tea is delicious.

Honestly though. I'm British by heritage and I have a serious love for tea. It's odd.

Why do people outside of the US ask so many questions about Americans?

To learn!

I also blame movies. They're generally where people get most of their "information" and they want to know if it's true or not.
That's usually why so many people want to move to the US (other than freedom), because of the perceived life that they'll live. High glam, etc.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Because they're delicious. Why do people eat any food? Would have thought the answer would be obvious.

I always learn something from your posts! Always.

If that is in fact true, that is. I'm too lazy to check.

Because tea is delicious.

Honestly though. I'm British by heritage and I have a serious love for tea. It's odd.

To learn!

I also blame movies. They're generally where people get most of their "information" and they want to know if it's true or not.

That's usually why so many people want to move to the US (other than freedom), because of the perceived live that they'll live. High glam, etc.

Pff. glam.

You can live free here, but don't expect that to be glamorous. Sure if you work really hard and live in a state where the economy hasn't been ruined by entitlements and taxes you can live a pretty decent life.

Pff. glam.

You can live free here, but don't expect that to be glamorous. Sure if you work really hard and live in a state where the economy hasn't been ruined by entitlements and taxes you can live a pretty decent life.

Haha, yeah I know. Especially for immigrants that have to scape to get by (usually) when they first arrive.

That's why I used the word perceived ;)

It's usually pretty different from what they expect.

I'm still shocked that it's legal to pay servers ~$3/hr in the US.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Haha, yeah I know. Especially for immigrants that have to scape to get by (usually) when they first arrive.

That's why I used the word perceived ;)

It's usually pretty different from what they expect.

I'm still shocked that it's legal to pay servers ~$3/hr in the US.

That's not as common these days as you'd expect, they claim it's "because you get tips" nevermind that those aren't guaranteed, and they then expect you to claim tips. When I worked as a delivery driver for domino's I only got 6.75 an hour, and $00.75 per delivery, they then had the audacity to ask how many tips I made so they could tax them, I refused to claim anything more than $00.00 in tips each night. That's the one area where minimum wage should be forced is for servers.

Still, there are much better easier jobs to get. If you can weld you can get a fairly decent $15.00 an hour factory job, that is if the factory hasn't closed down and moved somewhere where the unions don't exist.

Still, I'd rather live in the US than anywhere else, at least for the moment.

Basically, you've been living your life emasculated until you devour bison burgers and steaks.

I've been wanting to try those, any good?

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Basically, you've been living your life emasculated until you devour bison burgers and steaks.

futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-

God, now I want to try one. I wonder where I could get one in VA.

Pasta is Chinese

American's have a State Fair dish call Fried butter on a stick. 

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

This posts continued popularity has made me want to get a burger from carnys.  I shall get this burger, and perhaps post a picture to show you all what I am getting to eat, while you all inhale ramen and sawdust.

If I think of a more exotic burger place I will go there instead.  I want the burger to be so magnificent that it makes every single one of you so jealous and filled with rage at the drek you are eating, you start fasting until you can get the same as I am getting.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

It depends on the burger, I haven't eaten a fast food burger in a while as it's not worth it to me. 

Otherwise getting a good burger ($15 average) once a month is what I get. 

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

They're cheap and have a taste which is easy to adapt to. They're mainly made up of this pink slime shit.

McDonalds-2-2-12-.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACH

No there not -_-,

You can't make a burger with "pink slime" (Whatever that actually is)

that people will actually buy. It's made

of beef.

It's kinda like saying You should only eat organic foods.

Pros-

Slightly more more nutrition due to more allowed ripening time.

Have no pesticides or herbicides on them

Cons-

Bad for the environment

More expensive

Might have pests on them

Will decay very quickly

Not sustainable

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

No there not -_-,

of beef.

It's kinda like saying You should only eat organic foods.

Pros-

Slightly more more nutrition due to more allowed ripening time.

Have no pesticides or herbicides on them

Cons-

Bad for the environment

More expensive

Might have pests on them

Will decay very quickly

Not sustainable

How are organic foods bad for the envoirnment? They don't use those wasteful pesticides and they are actually sustainable.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

No there not -_-,

of beef.

Processed scraps of beef trimmings and fat, treated with ammonia..that’s what pink slime is, in a nutshell. 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I am both serious and joking at the same time.

futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-

God, now I want to try one. I wonder where I could get one in VA.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Damn! this thread is so hot right now with 100+ replies,

i didn't know people care for this kinda stuff...

Triumph-7004.jpg

Maybe i should make a thread on why asians eat so much rice..    *Too soon?*

Details separate people.