Why do americans eat so many burgers?

xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt

Damn! this thread is so hot right now with 100+ replies,

i didn't know people care for this kinda stuff...

Maybe i should make a thread on why asians eat so much rice..    *Too soon?*

:rolleyes: NO!

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Why do British people always eat tea and crumpets? You can ask a question like that to any culture. But to answer the question, cause 'merica.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Why do British people always eat tea and crumpets? You can ask a question like that to any culture. But to answer the question, cause 'merica.

I'm an Englishman and i prefer bacon tbh.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Cheap, Fast and taste good.

But is unhealthy as f*ck.

Yoloswag successfully trolls again.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Cheap, Fast and taste good.

But is unhealthy as f*ck.

Meh, depends on the source. Not to mention type of meat. A good juicy burger can be healthy in the correct moderation (remember please, that fat is necessary to the human diet, more so than people seem to think).

Also if you burn that caloric intake off, then there really is no detriment. Look at the Inuit, they eat like 5000 calories a day, and most of that is literally liquid fat. They take frozen fish, and dip it into blubber.

granted, more than one burger from a fast food place a month is likely unhealthy.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Have Europeans ever heard of Five Guys, In-N-Out or any non-McDonalds burger joint?

Five Guys is amazing - they refuse to use freezers to preserve anything, EXCEPT THERE'S ONE THING- In-N-Out, which, although not as good - sells MILKSHAKES which makes it pretty good. I live in Oregon though and we don't have In-N-Out, it's kind of a California thing (and I think Nevada might have one or two).

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||