Why do americans eat so many burgers?

xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt

Just curious. Serious answers only please.

Why do people call them hamburgers? they are made from beef not pork.

I don't eat burgers so....

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Why do Italians eat pasta?

in my experience, they don't. I only found one Pizza joint throughout my trip and the pizza there tasted horrible. Though I may have just been extremely unlucky.

Hamburger is a German word you uncultured fuck lol

says the swearing assassin with an epileptic enducing profile picture.

Jokes.

I have given up hamburgers for texmex. You don't know what good and fast good is until youve had some street tacos.

in my experience, they don't. I only found one Pizza joint throughout my trip and the pizza there tasted horrible. Though I may have just been extremely unlucky.

Pizza is not pasta

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

that's because the modern (as in the last 100 years) italian culture is very home based, sort of, the do almost everything in their houses and food is at the top of it, i haven't been on italy but every time i see stuff from it, the biggest places are open markets whit people buying all sort of ingredients, home made food in italy is where is at

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Dude, they are like the quintessence of American dining. In-n-Out makes the best. 

And for those of you who said In-n-Out was Southern California only, you're wrong. They have them up in northern CA. There's actually 2 in my hometown, Modesto.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Because...

dXts15y.gif

Laughing so hard that im crying right now

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

What?

Italians actually eat pasta quite often.

Pizza however...nah.Most of it tastes horrible indeed.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

What?

Even the "artisan" pizzas? I find those pretty good.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

What?

well italian pizza is very different that everywhere else, mainly because they only add sauce and mozzarella, every other ingridient is like saying a blasphemy it shouldn't even be there at least that how it is it the city where pizza was invented dunno which one was though

also staying on topic, burgers are amazing, and no i'm talking about the shit you see in most fast food joints, there are exceptions, but the good ones are always home made, but in my town there's a restaurant that sells some unique stuff, like a patty filled whit blue cheese and covered in fondue cheese and mushroom sauce, that thing is amazing

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Just curious. Serious answers only please.

Why do people call them hamburgers? they are made from beef not pork.

You ever had a wild boar burger? Heaven in a bun.

Also, American's actually have competitiveness in the burger scene, whereas we only really have McDonalds and Burger King in blighty

EDIT: Actually, I just found out I only live 15 mins away from a Five Guys. Gonna try that out tonight

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Burgers are amazing. If you want food that's a lot of meat, but not just meat, go grab a burger. Delicious when made right and not terribly messy.

Dude, they are like the quintessence of American dining. In-n-Out makes the best. 

And for those of you who said In-n-Out was Southern California only, you're wrong. They have them up in northern CA. There's actually 2 in my hometown, Modesto.

I drove past a couple in East Texas..

There's a couple in Arizona too.

They're cheap and have a taste which is easy to adapt to. They're mainly made up of this pink slime shit. 

McDonalds-2-2-12-.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACH

At first I honestly thought that was strawberry  ice cream...

Personally I prefer Bison or Buffalo burgers.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Actually the best burgers are made from 1/3rd ground beef, 1/3rd ground pork, and 1/3rd ground veal.

Why are you such a racist is the better question.

They're cheap and have a taste which is easy to adapt to. They're mainly made up of this pink slime shit. 

-snip

Yeah if your stupid enough to get them at a fast good joint. I make them myself at home.

Personally I prefer Bison or Buffalo burgers.

I've been wanting to try those, any good?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Why do English people have horrible teeth? See i can ask stupid questions too! Put a leash on this kid.

Why do English people have horrible teeth? See i can ask stupid questions too! Put a leash on this kid.

Lol. The better question is why they are just as if not more opinionated that most Americans are, yet act like they are so much better than us?

I've been wanting to try those, any good?

Fan-fucking-tastic my friend. If you haven't tried one, you owe it to yourself to make it happen.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Fan-fucking-tastic my friend. If you haven't tried one, you owe it to yourself to make it happen.

Have you had a veal beef pork burger? sooo good when you burn the crap out of the outside (gotta have dat gristle)