Lamborghini adding speed to the hybrid

Voltz

Who cares....i wont ever even see one in real life let alone drive it or own it,more boring prototypes.

Who knows? (only Zlatan nose :D)

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Hnnnng looks good

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

It's been done

2013-03-05_Geneva_Motor_Show_7846.JPG

*Puts his hands in his pocket to check for any money*

"OH look a butterfly and a 1 penny coin! "

Rich man over here with his penny, I didn't even have a butterfly in my pocket.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

It's been done

2013-03-05_Geneva_Motor_Show_7846.JPG

Rich man over here with his penny, I didn't even have a butterfly in my pocket.

that car is there are no words

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Who cares....i wont ever even see one in real life let alone drive it or own it,more boring prototypes.

Let me guess, not a car enthusiast...?  :rolleyes:

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

B-E-A-utiful car. 200mph on Electric?

910HP, I want one now. (Buys 10,000 lottery tickets in a vain hope to win....)

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

Thank you based Lamborghini. Lambo and Tesla prove you can make good looking hybrid+ cars that don't have that god awful Prius look that only appeals to hardcore hipsters without a fashion sense.

WTAF

it looks so plain and simple, the right opposite of what lamborghini is, disappointed  :(

it should look like something to be put on a poster in a boys room, not like a peoples carriage, dull and uninteresting

good thing they still have the egoista and veneno that are new-ish and still look somewhat lamborghini-worthy, but this, this...just...no

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

And/or just a 12 year old with no appreciation for what cars like this represent. 

It isn't a concept. With the new EU laws coming online in 2021, this will BECOME a thing. 

Lamborghini can't meet emissions requirements when they have a 610hp V10 and a 750hp V12 in their stable and nothing else. They need a car that can do 32 miles on battery power to prove they aren't outrageously bad at killing the environment. 

Its a silly set of regulations, but they need to be followed. 

I like it, because its a 900hp Grand Touring car. Its a super car sure, but its made to swallow miles. Moreso than anything else they've made in the last decade. And this is Lamborghini going back to what they made before they invented the super car segment, cause they did make GT cars well before. 

Then again, I've also driven their entire modern lineup, so I really like them, and I'm looking forward to getting behind the wheel on one sometime next year. 

And/or just a 12 year old with no appreciation for what cars like this represent. 

It isn't a concept. With the new EU laws coming online in 2021, this will BECOME a thing. 

Lamborghini can't meet emissions requirements when they have a 610hp V10 and a 750hp V12 in their stable and nothing else. They need a car that can do 32 miles on battery power to prove they aren't outrageously bad at killing the environment. 

Its a silly set of regulations, but they need to be followed. 

I like it, because its a 900hp Grand Touring car. Its a super car sure, but its made to swallow miles. Moreso than anything else they've made in the last decade. And this is Lamborghini going back to what they made before they invented the super car segment, cause they did make GT cars well before. 

Then again, I've also driven their entire modern lineup, so I really like them, and I'm looking forward to getting behind the wheel on one sometime next year. 

I was until i realized ill never own even a half decent car nothing too fancy.Sure i can get a 2nd/3rd hand car to move around but nothing that makes it a pleasure to drive.

For me the rule is simpel if i cant get it/experience any of it im not interested.Same with pc's if i couldnt afford anything else than 1.6ghz sempron with integrated graphics or something id probably not even be here on this forum by now.

I love cars especially these 2 

but i dont get the whole million dollar car concept and by the contrary i dont feel enthusiastic about them just annoyed by such cars that are too expensive to make sense.I dont like prototypes and concepts that will be sold as road cars with inflated prices not my thing.

I was until i realized ill never own even a half decent car nothing too fancy.Sure i can get a 2nd/3rd hand car to move around but nothing that makes it a pleasure to drive.

For me the rule is simpel if i cant get it/experience any of it im not interested.Same with pc's if i couldnt afford anything else than 1.6ghz sempron with integrated graphics or something id probably not even be here on this forum by now.

I love cars especially these 2 -snip- but i dont get the whole million dollar car concept and by the contrary i dont feel enthusiastic about them just annoyed by such cars that are too expensive to make sense.I dont like prototypes and concepts that will be sold as road cars with inflated prices not my thing.

I get what you're saying. There are lots of things (cars, etc) that I will never be able to afford or enjoy myself either, but I'm still interested in them because of their technology and everything from a technical aspect. Doesn't matter if I will never own it, I still find it all very fascinating. 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

Could this be? An actually good looking modern Lamborghini.

Are you actually saying the Aventador isn't good looking? 

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

#PetrolForLife

lol. GL & HF. And maybe a L2P on top of that.

lol. GL & HF. And maybe a L2P on top of that.

Woot? Good luck and have fun? Learn to play? Why?

I like it, ill take 2.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Woot? Good luck and have fun? Learn to play? Why?

Just not a fan in the long term. 

Are you actually saying the Aventador isn't good looking?

Yes. Boxy designs if the yesteryears is my preference.

Too bad those designs probably will never come back.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Just not a fan in the long term. 

OK, but why do you say so?