Would you buy Forza games if the franchise came to PC?

RevoltTrain

So I've always been a big fan of the Forza franchise when I still had my console, but after seeing the videos on Forza Horizon 2 (By VintageBeef) It's made me miss the series quite a bit and it got me wondering, how many of you guys would buy a Forza game if they came to PC?

I'm more interested in the Horizon sub-series over the normal Forza style, don't get me wrong the normal Forza style is good, but the Horizon series is amazing. (At least the first was, have yet to play the second)

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

So I've always been a big fan of the Forza franchise when I still had my console, but after seeing the videos on Forza Horizon 2 (By VintageBeef) It's made me miss the series quite a bit and it got me wondering, how many of you guys would buy a Forza game if they came to PC?

Depends on the price.

Me

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

No, NFS shift series & F1 series are good enough for me.

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Wasn't that the game that had a super expensive car as a DLC, or just had super expensive DLC in general?

Then again I can't say anything since I like Star Citizen.. Some of their ships are outrageously priced, but probably for good reason (to keep the population of certain ships low).

If it was Forza 5, then yeah. I got the X360 Forzas though.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Part of the reason I got the Xbox One was for the Forza franchise lol I'm happy with it staying in the console market as it helps create diversification and other potentially great franchises on the other platforms to compete

Yes, yes and yes.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

FUCK YES

My use of Comic Sans and pink says I'm not serious, but I am dead serious, so long as it is no more than $60 per game and there is steering wheel/controller/keyboard support.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

FUCK YES

My use of Comic Sans and pink says I'm not serious, but I am dead serious, so long as it is no more than $60 per game and there is steering wheel/controller/keyboard support.

I second this answer.

YES YES YES HYPE YES YES MERGERD YES 

BRING THE ENTIRE HALO FRANCHISE TO PC AS WELL!

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Burnout Paradise for life!

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

The only thing I fucking hate about Forza and MS is that their DLC Is a scam.

You get 4 old slow shitty cars, Then you get a really good cool fast car: that you can only get if you buy the entire pack.

If you can get DLC for free id buy it. Or if you could buy a car for 2.50 with no restriction's

Depends, I'd rather have Gran Turismo, but I'd be happy with any decent racing-sim.

I'll stick with NFS Underground 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC6qMs8iJHg

That game is the reason my family had a GameCube when I was growing up, and subsequently why I ever got into gaming.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

maybe

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

definitely. if Xbone`s price go much lower, (sub £200) I might consider it buying it just for Forza series.

I have my xbox 360 (costed £45 :D) just for forza

I'm more interested in the Horizon sub-series over the normal Forza style, don't get me wrong the normal Forza style is good, but the Horizon series is amazing. (At least the first was, have yet to play the second)

Well it depends on alot of things like the port over from consoles and stuff but i think it would be a good addition to the PC market , hell i still play Underground 2 ( heavily modded tho ) lol , forza 5 on PC would be one of those games i would keep going back too

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

in other questions:

How does the emulator project goes? I mean these games are made on PC and are running n X86, it should be more plausible than like the previous architectures..

That game is the reason my family had a GameCube when I was growing up, and subsequently why I ever got into gaming.

Underground 2 was on game cube? Dafuq.

Op yes i would ive played every forza since forza 3 and its awesome although not so much of a fan with forza 5 making it extremely difficult to get money and have waay to much dlc and got rid if the marketplace i dont like the direction there going its ruining the franchise for me :(