1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Amazing giveaway prizes!
I was recommended linustechtips by a friend, it has helped me a lot with the purchasing of my computer so thank you very much everyone who is involved in making all the videos possible! 

I came across Linus Tech Tips after aimlessly searching for videos one day bored in calculus. After watching a few videos I was hooked, and shortly after I decided to build a system. It's not the best rig out there but I'm proud to say it's my own and I have Linus to thank.

thanx to you too Linus, for sharing all your knowledge with us and teaching us about computer stuffs. It's been a pleasure watching your videos :) . They've been educative, informative, sometimes silly too  :P. Altogether it's been great 5 years following you.
P.S.: Once in a while make those old "single shot" videos. they were great and had the "Linus factor" ;) .

Congratz Linus and fellow coworkers of Linus. And thank you for creating this fantastic community for us.

Keep on doing what you guys are doing, the amount of people you've helped with your videos and forums is simply amazing(including myself).

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Hey Linus, just want to say thank you for making all of these videos. I was always a fan of all the tech stuff so your channel is very special to me :) For the most interesting videos I would pick unboxing and custom built rig ones. Again thanks for the all hard work your team puts to all of your video. Now let's make it another 1 millions subscribers :P

Insane Giveaway! You guys make some great stuff, so you deserve every subscriber!

I love you guys, i've been watching for years, you helped me build my computer which is in need of a serious upgrade, and your videos have always cheered me up! 

You guys definitely have changed my experience with pc's, tablets, laptops, phones and much more. Thank you for doing what you're doing.

So where do i start with how i found Linus. Well, from the very beginning, i found PC gaming when i was about 9 or 10 (minecraft), and as I only had a wii, and a crappy laptop at the time, I thought it was the best thing ever. Then, I got an xbox 360 for my birthday that year. I was so excited. However, as i became the stereotypical Xbox kid, my parents took it away that February, when I cussed out some kid at school.I was then grounded for about 6 weeks or so, and then i discovered PC gaming again. I got into team fortress 2, then minecraft again, then garrys mod, and then my laptop died (RIP in peace dell inspiron) So for about a year, I was computerless. I saved up for a cheap lenovo laptop, and I thought it was the best thing ever. This was at the end of 6th grade. That summer i was getting pretty bored of icanhascheezburger, and 9gag, and discovered reddit, and /r/pcmasterrace. I got into PC gaming full force, and then decided i would save up for a gaming pc, but i thought "should i build one, or buy a prebuilt? After some googling around I decided to build. But i had no idea where to start. I the n discovered PCpartpicker, and was deciding if i should go with a gtx 760 or not. So i googled "gtx 760 benchmark, and found this guy named, "linus tech tips" and watched his video. Then i saw the "mini ITX titan build, and 3 hours later, i was binge watching techquickie videos. Linus always went into so much detail, and his sense of humor was hilarious. I subscribed, and never looked back. When i built my PC and wanted to overclock my GPU, I went to linus.  Im considering watercooling my pc, went to linus. Wanted to watch a cat be funny, went to linus (linus cat tips) wanted to see tech news, went to linus (netlinked daily), If i needed to see if a certain part was compatible with another, i went to toms hardware, but thats another story. Linus, has now become a huge part of my time on youtube, and the internet as a whole. If he weren't making videos, I'd probably be sitting in my room, on my lenovo laptop, with either a broken pc, because i accidently static shocked it, or a *shudder* console.

TLDR: Thank you linus!!! 

I found LinusTechTips about a month ago when I was doing research on some processors for gaming. I was looking at the Intel Pentium G3258 because I'm not old enough for a job and I'm on a really bad budget. I love watching pretty much all of your Benchmark videos and unboxing videos. I've seen all of the products that I thought were interesting, but I'd like to see a benchmark on Arma/DayZ for the Intel Pentium Anniversary. My favorite food just like most people is probably pizza, or a good burger. I love your channel and all of your content and you should keep it up just like you already are! (:

P.S. I'd really really be the happiest kid alive if I were to be the winner of the Custom PC <3

Goodluck everyone and Good job with the 1million Subs :D

i found his channel while looking at Bike to get when i found his SSV650S haha :L 

Oh cool. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Thanks for enlightening all of us with your great videos! Keep up the great work!

I think I found LinusTechTip via NCIX's channel, like many others. My favourite videos are the unboxings because we always get to know some more information than the manual of the product tells us.

What I would like to see is a video displaying older tech that you may have. I ask this becaue lot of tech guys tend to keep their old computers. And I am always interested in what made them keep their old computers.

My rigs:

Spoiler

NEW Ryzinator build:

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 9 3950X 8-Core Processor

Motherboard: Asus - PRIME X370-PRO ATX AM4

RAM: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2666 @ DDR4-3066

Storage: (3x) Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5", Samsung - 960 EVO 250GB M.2-2280

PSU: Seasonic Prime TX-750

Additional fan: Noctua - NF-A14 PWM 82.5 CFM 140mm Fan

Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 580 Dual OC 4GB

Display: MSI 27L Optix MAG272QP @ 165Hz

OLD Build (SOLD):

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Motherboard: ASRock 960GM/U3S3 FX (VRM overheating, don't buy) RAM: 8GB Kingston ValueRAM GPU: Onboard ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D Storage: Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 1TB, 119GB SAMSUNG MMCRE28G5MXP-0VBH1 (SSD), 465GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AZRX-00L4HB0 (SATA)  PSU: Be quiet! - Straight Power 10 400 Watt Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 

Retro gaming build:

CPU: Intel Pentium 3 Coppermine @ 800MHz Motherboard: Asus P2B i440BX BIOS 1012 FSB: 133 MHz RAM: 1x 128MB Hynix PC133 SDR SDRAM GPU: ATi Radeon 9200 256MB AGP Case: Full Tower case (unbranded) Storage: CompactFlash card to IDE converter (16GB card) Sound Card: Aztech 2320 ISA Cooling: Stock heatsink fan OS: Windows 98 Second Edition

I found Linus' channel when I was doing research on Powerline Ethernet adapters. He had a good video comparing it to hardwired and wireless solutions. I liked the video and his personality, so I started looking toward his videos for other computer hardware as well. Eventually, I subscribed to both LTT and NCIXcom just because I enjoyed the styles of videos Linus made. I watched almost every video he posted. I remember when Slick replaced Cameraman, when Edzel joined as an intern, the era of videos in the garage, and just about everything else that's happened since then. I'm subscribed to all 3 LMG channels (4 if you include Cat Tips), and will keep watching the videos for as long as they're being made. Huge fan, Linus. Keep up the great work. Certainly hope I win something!

I still remember the first video of yours I watched back in March 2011 and have watched pretty much every video since then. Congrats on this milestone & may the good times continue!

I found linus tech tips while looking for a new video card, ended up getting the r9 280x :D

Thank you for doing a giveaway and it is amazing that you guys reached 1,000,000 subscribers.  I first found linustechtips whenever I met one of my friends who told me he was interested in coding, so I thought that I could build a computer so I could beta test his new ideas.  One of the first things I searched was how to make a computer on a budget and from there I was hooked.  Again thanks for doing what you are doing and I hope I win.

Congratulations guys! Just keep giving us the videos and we'll keep watching :D

Fractal Design Define S, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz, Noctua NH-D14, Asus Sabertooth Z77, EVGA 980Ti SC+, 4x8GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz, EVGA P2 1000W, Creative sound blaster Z, 2xSamsung 850 120GB RAID 0, 2xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB Other stuffs: BenQ XL2411t, LG Flatron M2262D, Ducky Shine 3, Logitech G400s, Steelseries QCK Heavy, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80ohm, Shure SE215, Blue Snowball

I remember finding Linus Tech Tips because I wanted to try and build a gaming PC but was completely clueless on how to do so. After watching a bunch of videos, I think I can accrual do it now.

Linus has been a great help to me and has inspired me to build my very first PC. I have watched most of the videos and they are all great. Even tuned in at the WAN show when at my time its in the middle of the night.