1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Grats on the 1M mark Linus (and team).  

Don't know if I'm in time for the draw, but regardless, you have been doing a great job and I hope you keep going strong for many many more years to come.   I first found out about you when you were working for NCIX, I was looking for reviews on stuff just out of interest sake and was pretty much hooked on your style and technique.

No one else (to my knowledge) has shown as much enthusiasm, energy and just out right fun attitude towards a bunch of electronic components! It's only part of what keeps me watching and looking forward to what you might do next.

I'm glad your business has met with such success and as I just mentioned, I look forward to your next review (of whatever it may be).

I have not been on the forum much, but have watched almost all your videos on YouTube. I learned a LOT! And I just want to thank you for that. It's amazing to see many other people like your videos (hence the 1 million subscribers). I recently upgraded my dad's PC by installing a SSD and a fresh copy of Win7 and I must say; without the knowledge I acquired by watching your videos, I wouldn't have been able to do that (And more). Thank you and good luck in the future

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Thanks for making videos ever sense I found this channel I can find info on the product I would like to buy so I don't have to buy a crappy mouse or anything else technology related.

I found this channel through Austin Evans and since I have I've been obsessed. Because of your channel I found a deep interest in computers and will hopefully build my first one very soon! Thanks a lot!

Awesome, Just wanted to say great channels. Everytime i need to see a review on an upcoming purchase I have to watch your videos. I'm waiting on my dongle for my xbox controller and excited to get my hands on a corsair rgb mech even if its from bestbuy haha. In it for a surface but i won't mind a custom linus gaming rig :D

Watched a graphics card review from you back in 2011. Great videos ever since and will continue to support you!

some prizes,some channel next million come on up!!! ps i think you guys should have thrown in the star wars street by 50 as a prize as well!!! 

For some of the next products that you review, can one of them be the new Moto 360

CONGRATS! Keep up the good work, however please make a few unboxings more "old-style"! THX!

Hey Linus, Congrats on the 1 Million subs!

I found out about your channels around June of 2013. Around that time my laptop I was gifted for graduating high school was crapping out and all the hype for "OMG SUPER NEXT GEN CONSOLES," was starting to surface. And at that time I found myself in quite a financial pickle. I needed a new PC, but I also wanted to continue gaming. And so, the idea popped in my head. "What about a gaming PC?" Along with this idea was "FUCK! Gaming PCs cost $5,000, this idea sucks!" So I did some reached and stumbled upon your videos about building computers within a certain price range. And from there lead to watching endless videos on how to build PCs and all their different components. And so my journey began when I casually mentioned the idea to my father who works for Intel. For my 21st birthday he sent me the gift of a bundled deal he was able to get from work which contained an Intel Core i5-4670K and an 224GB Intel brand SSD. And from there I dove in head first with pcpartpicker and Linus tech tips at my side.

And looking forward to today, I can honestly say I am truly proud of what I was able to do compared to what I was going to do. Which was buy a laptop and buy a PS4. Your videos helped me realize my gaming rig as it is today. I can feel proud knowing I built it and I can upgrade it slowly as some parts start to struggle instead of having to buy a whole new PC. Hell, I throw new part in the my rig even if the old ones will suffice, merely because that shit is cool and it make me feel good. This whole experience has sparked an amazing hobby of mine and I am very grateful for all the work you and your team have done to help me get to where I am today. 

On a side note. MRW, After switching from Intel integrated graphics to a 
full-fledged graphics card: http://gfycat.com/EquatorialLazyKudu

Thanks again Linus and team. 

Congrats Linus on the 1 million mark, I hope you and your team are pretty are basking in the glory. As for how I got to into linus universe I was doing research for my first pc build and lo and behold you came out. 

I just started my passion for computers this year and i have watched you, Austin Evans, and more. you guys helped me build my first Pc, Thanks and Congrants on 1 mill. Sorry for the weird text above or below I'm using my mac and its acting weird.

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt
alt

Preferences

Nice on getting 1 Million subs. Hope you get up to 2 Million that will be a bigger achievement. :ph34r:  Found your videos when looking how to build pc's that are powerful which you pop up. Your videos help me out by alot. Keep up doing the good work Linus and the group  

Thank you for everything you have been with me in my search for the ultimate gamiing PC and helped me so much over the years. I have been with you since you NCIX days and I just hope that one day I am able to give back to you as you having given to me my dream of Streaming.

Thank you again from 

Nebulos_Eclipse

I watch a great deal of “how to” videos on YouTube and I can say, without a doubt, that the video and content quality is fantastic. I am new to the Linus Tech Tips site but already I can tell that the contributing members of this site do a great job filling in the very small gaps of info left by your videos. Let’s face it, if you covered every little thing about everything PC then your videos would last hours. Thank you for doing what you do and keep it up.

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers, now lets get the sub hype train going to 2 million subs.  

So I was a young boy and curious as to what is inside of a computer.So I did a few hours of research. And then after a month I stumbled across a youtube channel by Austin Evans. I decided that he was cool and I wanted to find more youtube channels like his. Then I found JayzTwoCents. And the. I went to youtube and I had found a youtube channel that has taught me all I know today about pc's. And that Channel Is LinusTechTips. I am only 12 but because of this channel I can build a pc in under 30 minutes and know all the cool little details about computers. I wanted to let you know Linus that you have pulled me out of deep depressions. I have gone through really rough things such as my mom being diagnosed with cancer and my parents will say how terrible I am and they say I wish I was never born. My dad would also beat me. So I would sit in my room for hours at a time balling my eyes out. And then I watched your videos and learned on thing at a time and you helped me realise that I can still put things back to the way they should be. And now that is what I have done. In one month I was planning on building a budget $600 pc with my dad. And another thing is that all of the kids at school have I phones and Ipads yet we can't even afford a phone for me. And we spend more money than we make right now. I also get made fun of by all the kids at school for not being filthy rich and also for being short but you made me realise none of that matters. Thank you Linus. :) your a big inspiration for me and I want to be just like you. I also would like to get that nice pc build with our guy's signatures. Thank you Linus for everything you have done and I hope you will continue to make videos as long as you plan to. Once again. Thank you Linus. :)

Yo, I found you by watching this youtuber and he had your channel as a featured channel, his channel name is SimonHds90. I would want to see, you compare computer buildings with laptop parts to see how a laptop would be up against a Desktop PC

Congratulations Linus, you did great with your channel and you are my #1 source of tech stuff (and believe me, I'm watching a lot of Tech Channels (german' and English ones)).

I wish you will review the Audiotechnica Ath M50x soon.

And last thing to say is just thank you linus for all these great videos, please continue your work!

Congratulations on 1300 collective years of viewing! 1,000,000 subscribvers is a HUGE milestone, but soon, I feel as if you are going to laugh at the fact that, "Wow, we celebrated 1,000,000 views, that's nothing." as you begin receiving 100,000 new subscribers fortnightly. This is an awesome day, and I'm so happy that we as a community, have been helping you help us enjoy ourselves.

Congratulations Linus, and the entire LinusMediaGroup, and goodluck to everyone in this thread for the giveaway.

Thanks for making great videos and inspired me to build my first computer at the age of 13

:)