1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks for all the videos and knowledge that you have given me since the first of your videos I watched.

PS: I really like milk

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

I love you guys, you have helped me build my first  ever pc thank you for all the knowledge you have given me and  time and dedication you all have done at LinusTechTips   :Thank you  from the bottom of my heart   :D

One of the best tech sites in YouTube. Subscriber since the old days very happy with the way you have grown and matured through the years.

I haven't been around for very long but I appreciate what you guys are doing and am very exited for the future!

:) Congratz on 1 million subs I can see why it means so much to you! Have fun and have a great day see yaaaaaaaa!

I first found Linus Tech Tips, when i did not really know much about PC's, I would just go on origin and see how high I can get the price, but I was interested in the technology, I started to want to know more about it because I was thinking of getting a "gaming PC" Since I was just a PS3 user, all this so I can get higher than 20 FPS on minecraft, without going into to much detail, one day I typed in the YouTube search bar "Ultimate Gaming PC" and the first result was 

"ULTIMATE "Overkill" Water Cooled Build a Gaming PC Computer "How To" Guide"

And from there I subscribe to Linus Tech Tips, when I heard about Techquickei, and when ChannelSuperFun Launched, right now I am saving up for my first Gaming pc Which I am building my self and as soon as I get that I will start saving up for a custom water cooling loop to put together myself, all because of that one video and this amazing channel. :)

There's only a handful of people on my subscription that I watch daily and I find to be a must watch and your one of those people. Keep up the great work and look forward to watching your next video.

Chilling like a villain 

I first found you guys through my friend showing me LTT videos on a lot of tech that we shared interests in. It's been a great ride with you guys, and wish you luck to the next million. That gaming PC sounds amazing to have as well!

I found LinusTechTips a few years ago when I was in the market for a new video card. I've stuck around ever since (though this forum account is new...i should've been here sooner).

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into each video.

Congrats on the 1,000,000 subs!

Found Linus through YouTube reviews. Also, burgers :D

I started watching just about the time I started my own computer repair business, being self taught (with the power of the internet at my fingertips) I've learned a TON from your videos and I've applied that knowledge to not only fixing people's computers but also helping them pick new tech, and helping them better understand how their own system works! Its been a great ride so far and I can't wait to continue watching you guys grow! You've definitely inspired my path for the future!

LinusTechTips is awesome and I will never win a giveaway! Don't quote me on the giveaway part if I win doe.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231V3 GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770 2GB OC MOBO: MSI Z97 G55-SLI RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Blu 1600mhz Storage: 120gb Samsung 840 EVO and 1tb Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM OS: Win 8.1

Youtube: ThePhantomStarfish Twitch: Hodor_Unchained

Watch My Insurgency Video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JyTmXxQHrk&list=UUFHafDxYiraYISE5BPjijvw

You guys are awesome. I found you guys randomly on youtube one day and i was like who is this dude and then ended up watching a ton of your videos. haha Thanks 

I love you guys!! You should do some pc builds and then give them away!! Love your content!! I Found you guys because you are awesome and does great content!

I once saw this channel on reddit, and now i can´t stop watching the videos :)

I started watching linus when I was looking to put together my first computer. I originally watched for some info on graphics cards but got a couple laughs out of those videos so I figured I might as well subscribe. I now watch pretty much every video that's posted for both the enjoyment and to learn! Congrats on the 1 million subscribers and thanks for making awesome videos!

-J.T.

Congrats on the 1 million subs!

I've been watching your videos since over a year and you've helped me a great deal select components for my PC and how to build it, thanks a whole lot!

Good luck everybody in the contest!

Well done guys on reaching 1 Million *high five*!

i found you guys through a how to water cool your PC search, that really helped me setup water cooling for my dad which was cool ( get it cool - water cool hah, no okay moving on). i think it would be cool if you guys did gaming reviews such as about the console or on new games which have been released and your views on them :). i think the most useful series to me was the cooling videos, monitors and display tech and lastly your handy tech under 100 which is awesome sauce.

enjoy the 1 million subs :P

Awesome! LTT has come so far! So great.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.