1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far 

my friend showed me it and i thought it was awesome. i think you should review the razer oroboros mouse.

The way I found Linus Tech Tips was by just simply searching for a review about 2 years ago and I have been in love with this channel since.  :)

lBYwEDm.gif

Thank you for making videos that makes us happy :)

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Hi, I am a 16 years old boy from Norway, not realy good at english but I will give it a try. :) One time in class i was realy bored. I turned on my school computer and went to youtube, looking for interesting videos. And there it was on recomended videos, LinusTechTips

was looking for a gaming keyboard. And i fell in love with this one after watching this video. I realy like watching new computer parts, and actualy everything you guys post. Because I learn a lot from LinusTechTips and it's very iteresting and funny. And I would realy like to see you review, The best and most expensive gameing computer in the world  :D PS: I love you LinusTechTips, and keep up the extremely good work!  

From Mathias Helmeresen  B)

I wouldn’t say no to a custom built PC :) . I found linus tech tips while deciding if I should build my own computer. I enjoy your build guides particularly when you’re justifying the hardware used. I think it would be awesome if you could make a build for the use of a 3d artist. Thanks linus, keep doing what makes you happy.

Been watching you since 2012 january and gawdd damn it!!! i loved every second of it. I seriously dont regret subcribing to your channel. THANK YOU AND I THANK YOU TEAM FOR THE HARD WORK. BTW well done for getting 1 Million subs, this is such a milestone. Finally I just want to say keep up the hard work and im sure you will get more than just a million subs.

I can't really remember what brought me to Linus tech tips but either way I have learned so much more and able to find a good review on many things than I could by going to just any website.

You guys taught me the vast majority of what I know about PCs. So thanks for that.

Pick me.

204a8470ed.jpgGood Luck To All!

I found out about Linus back when he worked for NCIX, a friend of mine told me about Linus making cool reviews there, so i decided to check him out!

Congratulations!!!!! Pretty awesome achievement, I know you and your team are still going to grow a lot more! I've been here watching your videos for a little over a year. I got hooked because it is simply the best tech YouTube channel in my opinion.

Anyways! I hope you keep the videos coming because there are a lot of us who are here to watch!

Found Linus Tech Tips before building my first computer

Found the channel when working on which parts I wanted to use for a new build a few years ago..

(Comming soon)

This is an awesome giveaway. You should do a review about the OnePlus One

Yes quiet, yes quiet indeed!

A VFX artist dabbling in the dark arts of programming in his spare time

I don't recall the first time I watched one of your videos. I just know I really wanted to play all of these cool computer games I was watching on you tube and decided to start some research. After a lot of research, and a few paychecks, I now have my own PC.

Keep up the great work and the amazing videos!

Tnx for the all hard work ... to make us happy.It`s just all i can say!

I would like to congratulate on your accomplishment. I have been watching you on YouTube for about 1 1/2 years and your reviews have definitely guided my purchase. I even used one of your videos to persuade the wife into letting me spend extra money and a graphics card. Lol. Great job and keep em coming.

congrats for your first million guys, i found your channel when when i searched the word  "unboxing" on youtube

Congratulations on reaching one million subscribers! I truly appreciate the content linustechtips releases; the videos are professional yet have personality injected into them. I hope the Linus Media Group continues to grow. :D