1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Woah, Much subscribers! Many fun! Such adventure! Your videos inspire me. Much. Hope you get better than poo-die-pie! Much better than Poo-die-pie! :lol: Already better than Poo-die-pie! !! !!!

I've been following LinusTechTips since 2011 (when I actually learned how to build my first PC) and I'm so happy that it's grown so much. I hope that the popularity continues to grow.

Hopefully post count is somewhat taken into account (although not entirely) with who wins the laptop since I'm a thread lurker and wouldn't have anything to read if people didn't post so much. :)

Hey Linus Team I have enjoyed watching your videos for the past few years and especially liked the video where you tested the fireproof NAS. When I have felt down you have put a smile on my face and at the same time taught me valuable information which has helped me in computer science by learning about hardware and how to assemble a PC to the wide range of laptops and accesories that you have reviewed. I would like to see you unbox and review the new corsair vengance k95 RGB backlit keyboard. Good luck.  :)

I found Linus almost 2 years ago when I was looking to build my first pc. I knew nothing about pc hardware, software, or even drivers. He had a build guide up and some other informational vids. I really liked his funny, no care attitude and it really stuck with me. He allowed me to build a system I am truly proud of. Thank you for all of your hard work and effort Linus, as well as all of the others in Linus Media Group, you have made a huge impact in my life and I thank you for it. Keep making awesome vids :D

Found you guys through a giveaway where you partnered with some other channel I had already subscribed to. What a great decision. I've learned so much watching your videos and enjoyed the heck out of them too. I don't know if this has been done, but some kind of video taking a look back at a pretty old technology in a silly review type fashion would be interesting. Keep up the great work!

Congrats on the one million sub milestone! I love everything about (all of) your channel(s). Keep up the awesome work guys!

I honestly don't remember when I subscribed.. It's been so long! You are also probably my favourite tech youtuber out there! 

And please do reviews of both expensive workstation and cheap budget stuff, and of course everything in between too!

Love Linus, Austin, and Tek Syndicate! Best youtubers ever! 

Hey look, a giveaway, I probably won't win, but I might as well try since I need a new computer (stuck using one from 2008-2009).

pleased to be your daily viewer, hoping for more great video's Linus :D  

Congrats to 

1 Million Subscribers

But it's no wonder. You guys create fun and "educational" content.

I'm freaking loving you guys. <- I mean in a fan boy way......

Oh and about the food, that would be meat  ;)

btw. signing in through steam is awesome!

I'm so happy that the channel has gotten this far and that you guys have became so succesfull.

I only started watching your channel last year but instantly loved the video quality, organization and format. The first video i watched was your ultimate gaming pc build guide and just WOW, i want that! lol

My favourite videos are your reviews and it would be cool if you reviewed more phones :)  Ive now watched most of your videos and have showed them to my friends.

Your build guides made it possible to build my first desktop last christmas! Its an awesome machine and i wouldn't have made it without your help so thanks a lot Linus!

Keep up the great work!!!

Ps. My favourite food is pasta, whats yours?

Go Linus!!! :)

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

Good Job Linus on earning those 1 million subs  :)  :D  :P  You did a very great job. your vidoeos are very fun to watch and the are very educational and you and the team make them sound soooo amazing and i just wanna thank you for your videos they helped my out alot for my old desktop. enjoy your 1 million subscriber :)  ;)  :P  :D

Cpu: i7 4790k Mobo: Asus z97-A  PSU:Ultra Semi-Modular 850w SSD: Kingston 240gb HDD: Segate 1tb Ram: 2x8gb G.Skill ram GPU: Zotaz GTX 980 AMP! Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed 

I came across LTT when I started building my first PC. Since then it has been a great experience.

Congrats on your 1,000,000 Subscribers!  

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Congratulations Linus! Found you on YouTube when I wanted to know more about computer building. I am happy I subscribed as the knowledge gained through your videos have sparked interest for me in the tech universe. Thanks for everything.

when i had to build my first computer, i saw you videos for inspiration and YOU make it work for me HYPE HYPE #Linus

Thanks for being awesome and making such cool videos!

CPU: Intel i7 4790k  Motherboard: MSI Z97S Sli Krait Edition  RAM: 16GB Kingston Hyperx Fury (black)  GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX970  
Case: Coolermaster Mastercase Pro 5  Storage: 1TB WD 120GB Samsung OSD  PSU: Corsair RM750  Monitor: Acer 23"  
KeyboardCM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Blue  OS: Windows 10     Working on hardline watercooling!  :D

The Hype is real guys!

Thanks so much for the awesome videos and the WAN Show guys!!!

i found Linus tech tips when i was looking for a new computer case and iv watched tuns of videos on your channel 

You guys are awesome, Indeed you're pretty much my favorite youtube channel, I have watched practically all of your videos and I really appreciate what you guys do. Keep up the good job!!