1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

To be honest I just want to win something, I don’t really have anything to say…

…So here are a couple of bad jokes to fill out this post.

“I used to think an ocean of soda existed, but it was just a Fanta sea.”

“I'm on a whiskey diet. I've lost three days already.”

First time i found LTT my only thought was "Holy sh** this guy actually likes vista?! wat!?

But since you have really improved, and i really love your videos. Keep up the good work and congratulations with the 1KK xD   

Thanks so much for doing this giveaway! I found you guys just recently on a subreddit about PC's, checked out some of your videos and really liked the informative content while keeping it somewhat simple and entertaining at the same time. I'm new to the community but I look forward to being here! I would love that Asus laptop or the gaming rig (those specs sound delicious) as I too would like to put out my own content and either of those would be a massive improvement to my current system. Good luck to everyone else and keep up the great work!

first post ever in the community forums... after 5 years of watching Linus, Luke and more recently the gang.

congrats Linus Media Group, very much so deserved. addicting channels, mostly cat tips though HA. 

I hope you guys will review the new corsair RGB keyboards! Keep up the good work!

you are probably the only reason why i return to youtube every day.

i remember the first video i saw, it was some build guide. at the start i found Linus really annoying :D but before i finished the video i changed my mind :D and after another 2 videos that same day i subscribed and been watching you basically everyday 

you are doing a great job, keep at it!

thank you

Wow. I remember the blond water cooling obsessed linus. It feels honestly like I've only been subscribed to you for maybe a couple months. But two thousand videos(?) later and I still find you to be the most informational mixed with entertaining channel on Youtube.

You guys rock. Sincerely thank you for being awesome people and really giving the community what it needs. Not necessarily what it deserves ;P

I discovered you guys when I was learning about all different kinds of tech.

You guys helped me out a lot and I've been hooked on this channel ever since.

My favorite food is pasta Alfredo ;) and I hope I win any of these awesome prizes! 

I just love this Channel and the people working there (no Homo). The Best tech youtuber i know and I hope you continue with this path :)

I first found LinusTechTips when I was just beginning to learn about custom pc building and after digging around the channel for a while I became hooked on the excellent, informative and entertaining videos I found there. I was even more impressed when I discovered the Techquickie channel and am so grateful to Linus and his team for teaching me far more about electronics than any science textbook ever did and in a comedic and entertaining way!

Keep it up guys and thank you for enlightening the world about technology and its benefits! :)

I found out about your channel from searching on youtube info about RAID and i found Techquickie and i instantly love your videos, then i moved to LinusTechTips and love it :D

Sorry for my bad grammar, i am from Romania.

Thank you linus :) I am always excited to see the next video you`re gonna post, to learn something new..  keep up the good work and thanks!!

Guys I LOVE your videos!!! I watch every episode and I literally don't think I've bought more than 2 things you've showcased, but I just watch it because you guys are in it. :D I would probably watch Linus unbox a paper clip and hear about it for 10 minutes if he actually did that! But I kinda feel like there's something missing now when you have gone "proffesional" I always enjoyed how Linus would just say things even if he wasn't supposed to and I always loved it when you added an extra clip to your video because you missed it. I think channel super fun kinda makes up for it but LTT Just isn't the same anymore, even though I would give my right ball just to work with you guys. Keep it up guys, just don't go to professional on your videos.. :)

I once punched a fart back into my brother's ass.

Keep up the awesome work guys

Thank you for doing this giveaway. I hope that your channel continues to grow and achieve great success.  :)

Congratulations on 1 Million!

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was looking to build a PC, I started watching a few other videos and carried on ever since.

I have been watching your videos since 2012, and I must say your videos have been drastically improved since then, you are my favorite tech channel and you have helped me build and repair several computers and your tech channel has given me  the confidence to get into custom computing and for that I thank you very much, I hope your business takes off even more so you can get your Lamborghini back ;) and I wish the best of luck to you

Well done you guys! Proof that hard work pays off. 

Here's to another million!

I remember first finding your videos, as I was buying new products for a new set-up. Out of all the videos I seen, yours was by far the most detailed, concise and enjoyable. Videos such as; Razer mechanical keyboard unboxings, headset reviews and I slowly stated to get passionate about computers. And you never guess what? You did videos about that to, that went in to insane depth about PC-builds and other videos related to computers.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Rob

I'm with you since 100k subs. I watch your videos every day, because they are awesome and helpful. thank you.

Kind of crazy how fast this grew, still remember waiting years for your personal rig update with <100k subscribers, now you hit 1m less than a year after hitting 500k.