1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I have been pretty knew to the PC community and for everything i have done to my PC i have watched a video by linus to make sure im doing everything right. Every time i do an upgrade i come here first.

Congrats guys on 1M subs! I started watching LTT maybe a year ago because they did some Gaming peripheral videos and I have been subbed ever since :). Great content and congrats again. I am not sure why I haven't created a LTT account until now but I though it might be helpful since I am building a Gaming PC.

congrats m8's hopefully i get the custom build bc i never could afford a gaming pc

Hmm...I first started watching Linus tech when i was in middle school. when i started watching tech videos there weren't that many great videos showcasing computer hardware and there certainly wasn't the level of enthusiasm that Linus tech tips brought to the table. I remember one of my first impressions i got from watching this channel was that its like talking to a real person, it was so refreshing from having some guy star at a camera and talking in a monotone voice. anyways, i love this channels content and their unique spin on tech videos. I always recommend it to my friends or pretty much anyone. 

I first saw your videos when I was looking for a laptop for back to school and I just fell in love with the way you present your videos. GAME ON DUDE.

Watching your Channel helped when building my new PC

Btw ChannelSuperFun is Awsome.

Keep it up!!

Oh that surface 3 would be awesome for school. Doesn't really matter anyway i have a 1 in a couple thousand shot.

Hello from Argentina, thanks for such information and content details. Channel is excellent, video is excellent and always with new and interesting content. 

thanks and congratulations for the milon, keep adding.

Hola desde argentina, gracias por tanta informacion detalles y contenido. Es excelente el canal, video es excelente y siempre con nuevos e interesantes contenidos.

gracias y felicitaciones por el milon, a seguir sumando.

Javier Zet -Andalaosa-

From Argentina

I remember when you are making videos/unboxing in ncix backroom in the beginning... and most memorable video is when you are making one of black friday sales i was shocked how cool stuff you could buy for a little money.. and beginnings of "WAN Show" when you are making reviews/unboxing in the kitchen...giveaways i really hoped that i could win some prizes now days as community grows its a bit mission impossible ... 

Now i know alot about tech it's because I watched not just your ch but others and i was thinking that you guys are competition to each other but in some examples i've viewed that it's not a case and that this COMMUNITY IS A BIG ...

your milestone of 1m subscribers is just example of yours hard work and dream come true. BRAVO 

Best of luck to you and your community, keep it going (personally and in the business) and plz make more UNBOXING VIDS (like it's meant to be) I know thats a lot of work to do, but i personally think that's it all about informing us about tech that we are interested in... 

sry for my bad eng  :D  

Congratulations!!! I love all your videos, they're informative and entertaining. Keep up the good work!

Love your videos, always kept me wanting more, to learn and grow into a world that has so much potential for hobbies, livings, jobs, etc... hope this community continues to grow and expand through years to come, keep us wanting more man. Computers for the win BABY!

:lol:  

Snl-so-freakin-excited.gif

Earlier this year i built my first PC and i had a bit to research, i don't remember which was the first video i watched, but it doesn't really matter since i marathoned a lot of LTT to the point of hating Linus voice, but even then i couldn't stop. In the end as informative and entertaining as the videos were they didn't help much in my build, since i was in the tightest budget possible, so i just bought what was cheapest. Still happy tough, to have built my own PC and to have found a great Youtube channel. I like pizza. :)

I first found the LTT when looking for cases, I stayed for the accurate information and the non-serious tone.

I found Linus while he was starting to make videos for NCIX, watched the unboxing and then subscribed to the NCIX videos. Then LinusTechTip started!  I have been looking forward to your videos for a long time and when you don't post a video, I notice.  I have seen you get older, get married, grow from a geeky guy fumbling with making a video to giving us great objective straight forward videos with a great sense of humor and inappropriateness that make the videos fun and entertaining.  I love the ad campaign with Fractal, they showed that Linus was willing to do what his fans wanted and how far he would go for a laugh and sponsors.  Linus and the gang have developed a loyal following that will keep them growing and going for years to come.  The giveaways are great as well!

Keep up the great work and continue to have fun at and with what you do!

I found Linus Tech Tips a few years ago but never really subscribed to him until about a year ago. He is my favorite you tuber and has the best quality videos and the most informative ones too. He inspired me to build my first PC and taught me everything I know about the newest PC parts and get an understanding of which ones are good and what isn't. Thank Linus and the team!

I just want to congratulate the group for their amazing accomplishment I have been here for awhile now and I loved to see how the channel kept growing keep up the awesome work guys. Fingers crossed that I win!!!

Anything! I am always greatfull when youtubers do giveaways. I love when you do videos of you building pc.

OMG i want that rig :) drewling now :) I thank you linus you are the best content member on the web.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

Congrats Linus and company!

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

Hope I win the giveaway! 1 in 1 million chance now.....Look for me on steam, I go by jackmccullough. my avatar is a picture of Hunter S. Thompson (really Jonny Depp)