1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

lets say something totaly different. my top 3 old games.

1. Rayman Revolution

2. Knights and Merchants          <<--- without the merchants :/

3. Rayman M

First of all i want to congratulate you guys for the 1 million subs  :), and secondly i wish everybody good luck on the givaway and i hope i win the rig cause its been my dream since i was 8 to have a gaming rig but i dont have enough money to build one.Last but no least i want to say that i love your videos and your forum so keep it up.  :D <3

Thanks for providing fantastic information over the years. I've been watching since some of the earliest LinusTechTips videos and look forward to what is to come in the future.

Congrats!! Been following you from the start and watched pretty all videos.  You have great content!! Keep up the good work.

My favorite part of the channel is the dedication that went into this. Thank you so much for your videos!  :D

I found this channel by looking at my recommendations, I got hooked by how professionally and fun Linus and the media group can be. I've always loved watching his reviews on non computer components. I'd like for you guys to review some games.

It was my friend that actually showed me Linustechtips, probably because I kept annoying him with PC questions. Ever since then I've been watching trying to increase my knowledge on the tech world and Definately won't stop anytime soon. Also random fact: I really love marmite. Thanks.

Congratulations for having 1 million subs. keep up the good work!

I found out about you guys through a friend of mine and I've been hooked ever since!  :D

If you keep up what you're doing now you will have the next million in no time!

I found the LinusTechTips channel when I was browsing for some unboxings of different gpus, I instantly noticed linus' channel stood out, and I've been watching most of le videos since c:

Keep the videos coming! They are great!

I'm a fish btw o3o

i really think you deserved 1 M. subs! it was just a matter of time! a year ago i startet my interest for pc's and hardware. then i started searching for pc builds and linus tech tips videos showed up! i began to watch them and i loved them!! and then i looked at your channel and found unboxings, review's, WAN show all that stuff and i slowly began to learn alot! now i got enough money for building my own pc knowing that if linus tech tips didnt exist, i wasnt able to build that pc! THANKS linus media group for making amazing content! i'll never stop watching your videos!!!! and you guys should give yourself a clap on the shoulder for making that conten! in your office tour video you said: its here your favorite videos are made... oh its propably not your favorite videos.... WELL its my favorite videos! :)

Came here for the reviews many moons ago, stayed for the sexy people and the videos too I suppose.

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers!

And thank you so much for your superb (and funny) videos, they really help staying up to date with all that stuff :D

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers! I love the format and layout of the content that you guys put up. Originally saw you during your unboxing videos but everytime now if I want a good detailed review of something, I check the channels!

Keep up the great community and videos!

I love all of your videos!

Best PC tech channel ever!

:)

I remember the first time I heard about Linus was actually on one of Austin's  streams, when he was mentioning other tech YouTubers. That was like in like 2012 when he still use to do that. During the stream I checked out the channel and immediately subscribed. Been watching ever since.

LTT was one of my major source of info for computers and general tech. it was only around that time that I started to show a real interest in tech. I always liked computers and stuff but never really knew much of how they were made. I didn't do IT in school but because of Linus and other YouTubers I knew more than most students in school that were actually doing IT. And now this year I built my first computer.

LTT, Techquickie and Channel super fun are my favorite channels on YouTube and I'm always lurking the forums either in the tech news sections or looking at build logs. Linus you and your team are doing an amazing job! Keep up the amazing videos!

I really enjoy watching your videos. All the reviews, builds and all other stuff. And I even decided to buy a headset just because you recommended it. Worth. Really good headset. It is the HyperX cloud. 

Been a lurker for a long time, 

watch every single video

keep it up Linus Media!

Been watching the videos for a long time, new to the forums but glad to be here finally.

One of the top tech channels on the web, and one that actually has funny humor with amazing content :) Thumbs up!