Need a pistol under 500$ USD

Recon97

Erm, a Glock 17?

Also, are you going to kill people in your school?

Edit: nevermind about the glock, 2k$? Damn.

Dude that school joke isn't funny

I wonder...how are weapon laws in the US?

Do you need a permit to even own a weapon?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

If I could have a gun, I would shoot watermelons all day long.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

Nope...I am going to wipe out all people,yea the very bad ones.

Edgy.

Dude that school joke isn't funny

It wasn't a joke.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Why the heck do kids need guns?

Jeez.

Have fist fights become boring nowadays?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

If you need one for personal defense I would probably go with a revolver.

Error: 410

Just want to derail the topic.If I am only considering home defends should I buy ak. 47 or ar. 15 or any kinda shotgun(pump. Action)

This was for home defense, right? Just the fact that you're even considering an assault rifle as an option implies you're either retarded or you've dun goofed.

If you need one for personal defense I would probably go with a revolver.

Why a revolver? The more bullets you have the better.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

This was for home defense, right? Just the fact that you're even considering an assault rifle as an option implies you're either retarded or you've dun goofed.

My bet's on the troll.

But hey...if you really need to destroy something...

Rpg7a6dm.jpg

Just kidding.

Edgy.

It wasn't a joke.

So you think he's going to shoot a bunch of people just because he want's something for defense that's not cool man

tumblr_l3r9g5S6n01qb3mmfo1_400.jpg

This'll scare any fuckers off 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

an AK 47 costs around $450  :lol:

Yeah, but this is H&K we are talking about, and not Izhmash

So you think he's going to shoot a bunch of people just because he want's something for defense that's not cool man

Well...he's staded "defense" a couple of times,which means he emphasises it.But he over-emphasised it without a real reason so...he's probably won't be using the gun for self-defense.

Pretty obvious.

Has anyone slept with your girlfriend by any chance?Just punch him if that's the case.

Idk m8. It was a legit question.

^

Definitely this.

I'm gonna leave this thread now.

Bye.

My bet is still on troll though

Storing HDDs in the bathroom.

That's some next level shit.

Well...he's staded "defense" a couple of times,which means he emphasises it.But he over-emphasised it without a real reason so...he's probably won't be using the gun for self-defense.

Pretty obvious.

Has anyone slept with your girlfriend by any chance?Just punch him if that's the case.

I like to try and see the best in people

Why a revolver? The more bullets you have the better.

Safety, reliability and ease of operation

A double action revolver is ready to fire without racking the slide, it is harder to leave one loaded as you can see the chambers clearer than an auto magazine, they are simpler to handle, and can be loaded without carrying around magazines

In a self defence scenario 6 shots should be enough to kill, scare off, or injure an attacker, you do not need to blast 100 rounds off

That said there are many pros to an automatic too, easier to fire, more comfortable and more accurate for novice shooters, faster reloading, quicker and easier trigger pull and less recoil as the slide will reduce vertical pull

But I guess for simplicity a revolver is still a great home defense weapon, an automatic is more of a combat weapon. Personally I would use a Colt Defender, the .45 is a great stopping round with low penetration, the gun is compact to carry and easy to conceal, also very reliable and easy to use

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Never knew LTT had so many underage gun "experts". Concerning to say the least.

fixed 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini