A pitch worthy of a sale in the LTT Classifieds

Askew

@helping, you couldn't have posted this a few weeks ago when I had money? :(

helping, you're insane... that's what I love about you.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Best...Pitch...Ever...

If I had not spent $350 on Sunday I would buy these. 

OnePlus One FTW!

@helping, you couldn't have posted this a few weeks ago when I had money? :(

I put it off intentionally to leave the buyer the satisfaction or peeling off a thick coat of dust

jk they're clean

Error: 410

I put it off intentionally to leave the buyer the satisfaction or peeling off a thick coat of dust

jk they're clean

Oh god, that reminds me of a post I saw on /r/pcmasterrace today

YXqn0Rg.jpg

Helping doesn't even like Noctua. :0

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Helping doesn't even like Noctua. :0

He does but his white blood cells look like this. 21deum0.jpg

And also he acknowledges the option for better choices to be made for given applications and budgets.

Oh god, that reminds me of a post I saw on /r/pcmasterrace today

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HORRID HORRID THING

This is pure cruelty. :C

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I fucking love you, @helping. You have got to stop breaking my hips from laughing.

no homo.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

that part was important rofl

You bet. Now if only LTT showed avatars and images right. Fucking internet fucking pissing the fucking shit out of my fucking mind right fucking now.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

You bet. Now if only LTT showed avatars and images right. Fucking internet fucking pissing the fucking shit out of my fucking mind right fucking now.

oh calm down you irritable little fuck

luv u

oh calm down you irritable little fuck

luv u

What the fuck were the fucking posters of that fucking motherfucking ad fucking thinking about? They don't fucking deserve to fucking fuck this fucking fuckity up. That is total motherfucking fuck. Fuck, fuck.

wuv you too.

@helping really has let himself go eh 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

@helping really has let himself go eh 

Go where exactly?

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

to motherfucking austria to hear tales of such wonderment

Then to fucking blow up my fucking motherfucking head.

sorry for the fucks, I am trying to set a record on here for most F words.

Hallelujah?

Have you ever had a home baked pizza?

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate