[Build Log] <<<<<<<< "Parvum Warfare" >>>>>>>>

Jameswalt1

AXt2wbTh.jpg

Update:

Here you can see how the fans and front rad look installed. You can also see I went for a simple approach to the fan centers - just black, no labeling.

You can also see the I/O shroud that I modified and painted - I cut off the screw mounting tabs completely that utilize the motherboard screws so I could a) position it flush to the I/O plate (which I also painted the edges black) - and B) I can position it so it does not bump into the backplate of the GPU.

You can also see the reservoir position as well as get a clue to some of the tube routing.

Ab21CAlh.jpg

FbiNNlph.jpg

BqY9Syhh.jpg

3Zi8bZFh.jpg

X5Sq1wjh.jpg

Ca27fHTh.jpg

h1HdML5h.jpg

rB0tRD7h.jpg

EFgj1WPh.jpg

ljpMjp5h.jpg

mBt9lQjh.jpg

IA5QGjlh.jpg

ZZUvZEHh.jpg

my eyes... they're dying from too much of this sexiness. 

I have a Canon 70D

How do these "Sponsored" custom builds work exactly? Is most of everything in this build coming out of your pocket, or are the custom parts like the case "free" since you are essentially advertising the sponsors on the forums? 

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

my eyes... they're dying from too much of this sexiness. 

Please remove the images from your quote...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Please remove the images from your quote...

Yea, I was trying to do that but it kept just erasing the quote itself so I just left it on xD 

Man I fuckin love the case I wanna go Matx jus so I can get a case like that

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

Sorry for the lack of progress the last week, I've been swamped at work. Also very much mirroring the timeline of the Titanfall build I'm going to have to have surgery again towards the end here. On November 4th of all dates... I'm going to attempt to get the build finished within the next 10 days and finish the video and final photos while recovering from surgery

3igaUhuh.jpg

Update!

The cables arrived from sponsor Ensourced Custom Sleeved Cables. As previously mentioned I went for a very neutral cable color design consisting only of Graphite Paracord with Ensourced's own homemade 3d printed wire wraps in gray. He includes these installed when you order cables from him and you can specify any color combo. He tossed in a couple of random ones to give you guys an example that you can see at the end of this short photo-shoot.

He really does stellar work and I can't recommend enough. I mean, just look at the wire wrap on the 24pin where he designed the wraps to fill in the wire space - amazing work.

inRN5Cgh.jpg

QtJntcFh.jpg

wlLi4Cfh.jpg

6zwxkMCh.jpg

WLTD2G4h.jpg

iIj5oI8h.jpg

zi5q8FGh.jpg

pGvwfMnh.jpg

hi4M099h.jpg

IFvSQUWh.jpg

PPJD4esh.jpg

236xfaIh.jpg

NmaAH5Th.jpg

RHXa2V7h.jpg

l8iHYBnh.jpg

I63eRohh.jpg

pNc3kXJh.jpg

7mvkgzNh.jpg

gO6VAiGh.jpg

GOYch47h.jpg

eMa5SuVh.jpg

hR2ZGJih.jpg

Every part of this build, from even a little screw to a GPU is amazing. Just such a brilliant build. Amazing. 

My build: tis be ordered

Man the stuff people do is mind blowing, just amazing :)

Damn, sounds good.

How do you even get sponsors though?

+1 how do you get them?

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Well I think i just changed my internal definition of custom!

Well I think i just changed my internal definition of custom!

There's stock, modded, and custom cases. A lot of people call modded cases custom cases.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

This post is off topic but I had to give a shout out to the new Parvum F1.0 fans. I'm sure most of you have seen them but here are the pics I took of them. They are seriously fantastic, the OEM is Alpenfohn. One thing that pictures don't show is that the frame is actually a stiff rubber, not hard plastic - the fit and feel is top grade.

Included in the box is: 1x Cable 4-pin to 3-pin (no PWM), 1x Adapter 4-pin PWM-to-7-volt Molex, 1x Adapter 4-pin PWM-to-5-volt Molex,4x Gummipins for decoupled housing mounting.

While I wont be using them in this build I will be using them in my next build.

They are available now at Performance PC's:

http://www.performance-pcs.com/parvum-systems-f1-0-performance-pressure-optimised-fan-black.html

http://www.performance-pcs.com/parvum-systems-f1-0-performance-pressure-optimised-fan-white.html

eQ2vohHh.jpg

oiHVBeFh.jpg

3OIV9Vbh.jpg

7w69SS9h.jpg

mXviKuLh.jpg

AOEI5gTh.jpg

H6qSnmJh.jpg

amOuyuSh.jpg

Q1QxAhjh.jpg

3xsNFDPh.jpg

I4D4NpKh.jpg

jaxfvFJh.jpg

RTn2Bxjh.jpg

31Hy6QTh.jpg

zbEjyKHh.jpg

eAdoQixh.jpg

zMABIxNh.jpg

EH0fVRZh.jpg

Hgzn6eah.jpg

msY3MDah.jpg

pg09Tgbh.jpg

tb0dP75h.jpg

2UmTR7sh.jpg

CuKHZeBh.jpg

iS2HFSsh.jpg

dRYJIX3h.jpg

fMXM6rkh.jpg

kbyu42mh.jpg

zyhkDybh.jpg

Ra7MuNjh.jpg

This post is off topic but I had to give a shout out to the new Parvum F1.0 fans. I'm sure most of you have seen them but here are the pics I took of them. They are seriously fantastic, the OEM is Alpenfohn. One thing that pictures don't show is that the frame is actually a stiff rubber, not hard plastic - the fit and feel is top grade.

Included in the box is: 1x Cable 4-pin to 3-pin (no PWM), 1x Adapter 4-pin PWM-to-7-volt Molex, 1x Adapter 4-pin PWM-to-5-volt Molex,4x Gummipins for decoupled housing mounting.

While I wont be using them in this build I will be using them in my next build.

They are available now at Performance PC's:

http://www.performance-pcs.com/parvum-systems-f1-0-performance-pressure-optimised-fan-black.html

http://www.performance-pcs.com/parvum-systems-f1-0-performance-pressure-optimised-fan-white.html

These are the best looking white fans I have ever seen

Hmm, not bad looking. No static pressure rating though.

No Canadian retailer though. I don't like importing things.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

I kinda went dark there for the day, been working on a major part of the build which is... the loop, and I got the loop totally planned today. I also got the pass-throughs drilled and I've started the case reassembly.

Next actual log updates will be pics of the cables installed (since they need to go in first), a feature on the Darkside lighting, and then the loop installed. After those 3 updates the following update will be the traditional video unveil of the build complete.... The finish line is near my friends...

Here are some not-so-spectacular quick pics I took while reassembling the case that gives you a clear Idea of the pass-through locations...

LItILO3h.jpg

cwnaBe9h.jpg

8aiJ0ABh.jpg

528hgcFh.jpg

Everybody enjoying the game?

I'm loving it, best COD in years... really digging the Momentum game type. War was always my favorite game mode of all time, many a memory in WAW and it's new reincarnated sibling is a blast and a half :)

Trying to get my fill in before surgery tomorrow morning, then I'll be finishing this build this week while recovering:

1. Darkside lighting feature

2. Loop and cable update

3. Video reveal of finished build

4. Final photos

All by next Sunday.

Everybody enjoying the game?

I'm loving it, best COD in years... really digging the Momentum game type. War was always my favorite game mode of all time, many a memory in WAW and it's new reincarnated sibling is a blast and a half :)

Trying to get my fill in before surgery tomorrow morning, then I'll be finishing this build this week while recovering:

1. Darkside lighting feature

2. Loop and cable update

3. Video reveal of finished build

4. Final photos

All by next Sunday.

Hope you recover quickly!

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"