[Build Log] <<<<<<<< "Parvum Warfare" >>>>>>>>

Jameswalt1

Hey dude, was wondering about your 900D build, what did you replace the front with? (btw, nice build) :D

Hey dude, was wondering about your 900D build, what did you replace the front with? (btw, nice build) :D

The front was stock, just painted :)

This is amazing!

I need to learn to do all this now.

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

Oooh boy, this has to be one of the hottest builds i have ever seen. Looking forward to seeing what happens with that parvum.

Sububububed!

Thanks guys!

Quick update, the case will be arriving Thursday/Friday and I plan on a nice video and photo-shoot of it this weekend... :)

Justin told me a lot of blood, sweat and tears went into it and fulfilling the design, he says "it's amazing" - and given him and Parvum's track record I think this case is going to deliver "amazing" big time.

Going to be a great weekend!

Updates when case arrives... :)

Thanks guys!

Quick update, the case will be arriving Thursday/Friday and I plan on a nice video and photo-shoot of it this weekend... :)

Justin told me a lot of blood, sweat and tears went into it and fulfilling the design, he says "it's amazing" - and given him and Parvum's track record I think this case is going to deliver "amazing" big time.

Going to be a great weekend!

Updates when case arrives... :)

Do you plan on doing any builds in the near future in a different case? Not that the parvum isn't a sweet case. :)

Do you plan on doing any builds in the near future in a different case? Not that the parvum isn't a sweet case. :)

Yes, another build starting soon...

Yes, another build starting soon...

Did that sneak peak with the dual titan z's have anything to do with that? ;)

What is it.... open open open!

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

It's the most glorious computer case I've ever had in my possession. Parvum took my design and knocked it out of the park.

Video unveil this weekend.

It's the most glorious computer case I've ever had in my possession. Parvum took my design and knocked it out of the park.

You tease us with a box and tell us to wait a few days! That's cruel

Must you tease us  :P

Awesome.

Now they just need to make them with metal.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S