[Build Log] <<<<<<<< "Parvum Warfare" >>>>>>>>

Jameswalt1

*drooooooling*

NZXT H440   //   MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX AC   //   i5 4670K   //   MSI GTX 780 Lightning 3GB   //   HyperX Beast 8GB 2400mhz   //   OCZ Agility

Surgery was a success! Granted my face is still in pain and swollen so I'm still under voluntary house arrest :)

However that means... time to finish the build! I'm hoping that by Sunday night you will have received a lighting update, cable and loop update, and of course the unveiling video followed by final photos....

This is awesome, I would only add this controller for the final photo  ;)

cc034827-fca3-4ede-9d1a-42a7764334ad.jpg

i3570k @4300Asus P8Z77-VKingston Fury 16Gb DDR3Asus 7970 Direct CUII TOP x2Samsung 830 256Gb, Enthoo Primo, EVGA 1000W P2 psu

Corsair K90Logitech G9xSamsung S27A750D 3D monitor, Pioneer A400Monitor Audio BR2 - 600T Enthoo Water Cooling Build blog

Pentium 4 HT 3.2GHz, Radeon X800Pro 256Mb, 2Gb DDR Ram, WinXP - Retro'04 Build log

:o I CANT BELIEVE I HAVENT SEEN THIS YET! I JUST SPENT AGES LOOKING THROUGH THE WHOLE LOG AND HOLY SHIT AMAZEBALLS.

Definite sub before this build is finished :D

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

:o I CANT BELIEVE I HAVENT SEEN THIS YET! I JUST SPENT AGES LOOKING THROUGH THE WHOLE LOG AND HOLY SHIT AMAZEBALLS.

Definite sub before this build is finished :D

wow you havent seen this yet?! i have told you about this like 3 times

u wot m7+1

wow you havent seen this yet?! i have told you about this like 3 times

No you haven't.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

Thanks guys!

3igaUhuh.jpg

Ok guys, this is the last update/feature before the video unveiling of the finished build. This is regarding Darkside Connect LED light strips which I LOVE. In my personal opinion there isn't another choice out there as versatile or high quality - period. They are sturdy, bright and leave a very small footprint, so easy to conceal.

They come in plenty of different colors and lengths - 14cm, 20cm, and 30cm. They key feature is that they come available with dozens of modular connectivity options and extensions, of which you can see some examples of below. Darkside also produces stand-alone tailed LED's pictures towards the end.

For this build I will be using a 30mm strip in the top-front and a 20cm strip in the top back, both white, and connected to the Darkside modular 4pin molex > 2 x LED connectors.

They are available from Frozen CPU here in the U.S. and of course from DazMode in Canada. I can't recommend enough. The U/V photo at the end is just for example purposes.

StbLVG3h.jpg

9IDk5ujh.jpg

tBGibzwh.jpg

FXJVlZOh.jpg

oml2mm9h.jpg

MIoqpy6h.jpg

5xyisbuh.jpg

KnGsTG6h.jpg

UEChj3Gh.jpg

grLEKZ1h.jpg

6cEyqjPh.jpg

wHMDxMHh.jpg

slps4veh.jpg

NE1NJZah.jpg

9HovciEh.jpg

That glass is really cool in that light. and yay for the update, also can't wait for the end.

Pentium G3258 @ 4.2GHz | Asus R9 290 | MSI Z97s SLI Plus | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600MHZ | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | 250GB 840 Evo |Evga Supernova 750W | Win 7 Home Premium | Corsair Obsidian 800D |

i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz | 8GB RAM | 500GB 5400rpm HDD | Nvidia gt630m | Win 8.1 Pro |

3igaUhuh.jpg

Some snaps arrived from Justin at Parvum Systems! I've not included all of them, just enough of a teaser for the case design I sent to him and the first cut panel... Needless to say it's looking epic. This build WILL outdo the Titanfall build :)

0pXwk5c.jpg

cylhonZ.jpg

YuSkfzp.jpg

tBGWUUj.jpg

HH2lB3L.jpg

4jM4zkC.jpg

EJHMaWa.jpg

H5IL85F.jpg

Out of curiousity do you know if the CNC router used to cut the case in this picture is an AXYZ router table?

Out of curiousity do you know if the CNC router used to cut the case in this picture is an AXYZ router table?

I actually don't know, sorry

The best build I have ever seen hands down :o

I would assume so, Parvum picked up a new AXYZ machine earlier this year, which I assume is their current main workhorse.

Finished Projects: Loramentum, VesperModerne, ExsectusAetos

Current Project: Parvum Argentum