[Build Log] <<<<<<<< "Parvum Warfare" >>>>>>>>

Jameswalt1

I think I need new underwear after seeing that case with all those graphics...

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

ho ho ho holy shit this is amazing!

Pentium G3258 @ 4.2GHz | Asus R9 290 | MSI Z97s SLI Plus | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600MHZ | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | 250GB 840 Evo |Evga Supernova 750W | Win 7 Home Premium | Corsair Obsidian 800D |

i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz | 8GB RAM | 500GB 5400rpm HDD | Nvidia gt630m | Win 8.1 Pro |

Sorry for the lack of an update the last several days, been busy at work.

I have made progress though, just nothing to take pictures of...yet:

1. Loop is 100% planned out, ordered a couple more fittings I needed. Loop will consist of straight lines, a few 45 degree bends and 45 degree fittings. In general I'm just not a fan of 90 degree bends, or at least when a build has a plethora of them. The drain valve will be below the floor.

2. Cable management has been 100% planned out and the request has been placed with Joseph at sponsor Ensourced Custom Sleeved Cables. I did a mock up for measurement reasons using some other cables I had from an AX1200 and the routing is just genius on Parvum's part, it's going to look great. Cables will be solid graphite gray, no color pattern, with gray cable wraps that Ensourced makes. Minimalistic cable color aesthetics, but makes sense for the build after much deliberation. Sometimes less is more... write that down :)

3. New screws had to be ordered for the radiators and fans to compensate for the thick acrylic, so no pics of fans installed yet.

Still lots of other small things to do over the next few days like modifying the I/O shroud, sleeving fans and other misc cables, doing graphics on the fan centers, as well as other subtle graphics on the interior, and of course lighting.

In general the goal is to finish the build in time for the games release date on November 4th. It will be a harrowing 3 weeks, so expect an onslaught of photos :)

Do you have to use a key to turn it on?

Was wondering the same thing. Maybe it's a random hole? Build looks great nonetheless

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Was wondering the same thing. Maybe it's a random hole? Build looks great nonetheless

That's where the gold vandal switch goes :)

In general the goal is to finish the build in time for the games release date on November 4th. It will be a harrowing 3 weeks, so expect an onslaught of photos :)

Thats a day before my birthday...I can only assume this is meant for me then right?  B)  :P

Current Build: Desk

My case is my most expensive part

Its Almost 2015 and I don't have an SSD

So fucking epic

*Corsair 500r * Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4,3 Ghz * 4GB RAM * WD 1TB HDD * Samsung 840 Evo 120GB * MSI GTX 960 4GB * Asus Z97 AR *Corsair VS650 * #KILLEDMYWIFE

3igaUhuh.jpg

Here's the aforementioned Vengeance LP ram... The reality is that the front side of the graphic will be 80% covered up by the 24 pin and the backside graphic isn't visible at all, but hey, it's the little things right? :)

DdHPy4vh.jpg

TTyNbTrh.jpg

BegmUFEh.png

2OBaKrMh.jpg

yNdEc0ch.jpg

a8e4Nkfh.jpg

dfY07uOh.jpg

Ku6EkxCh.jpg

yW2gfy6h.jpg

the evga Z97 boards are probably the sexiest mobos I've ever seen.
keep up the good job!

keep up the good job!

you are entitled to your opinion, but I have to disagree. I feel like evga has fallen apart compared to asus and gigabyte in recent years (including on their GPU coolers as well)

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

keep up the good job!

If they coloured the caps black I would agree. They stand out so much, and they don't look good.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

I feel like Gigabyte make the sexiest mobos. So clearly everybody feels different about this.

Colour should be the choice of the end user, sadly only Corsair seems to agree on any level with this. So solid dark colours will win every time for me.

That said, the Z87 Sniper boards looked amazing.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

3igaUhuh.jpg

Update!

Looks like the fluid that was being made for me fell through so I'm concocting my own little recipe made up of Aurora 2 with a small amount of X1 Oil Black concentrate. This created a nice dark gray metallic Aurora. Should look amazing in the loop. I took pics of the standard Aurora 2 followed by my mixture.

Also I received the gold C17 Aqua Pipe for the reservoir from DazMode :)

xhdi3cih.jpg

nvDFgU6h.jpg

29xMNAzh.jpg

Rz9JT06h.jpg

xeHYuQvh.jpg

llrKdMth.jpg

GVLG0dih.jpg

o9D9i8yh.jpg

H6Yry9wh.jpg

ZTWVrayh.jpg

Fj1dbwVh.jpg

hA6c1Wzh.jpg

AXt2wbTh.jpg

Update:

Here you can see how the fans and front rad look installed. You can also see I went for a simple approach to the fan centers - just black, no labeling.

You can also see the I/O shroud that I modified and painted - I cut off the screw mounting tabs completely that utilize the motherboard screws so I could a) position it flush to the I/O plate (which I also painted the edges black) - and B) I can position it so it does not bump into the backplate of the GPU.

You can also see the reservoir position as well as get a clue to some of the tube routing.

Ab21CAlh.jpg

FbiNNlph.jpg

BqY9Syhh.jpg

3Zi8bZFh.jpg

X5Sq1wjh.jpg

Ca27fHTh.jpg

h1HdML5h.jpg

rB0tRD7h.jpg

EFgj1WPh.jpg

ljpMjp5h.jpg

mBt9lQjh.jpg

IA5QGjlh.jpg

ZZUvZEHh.jpg

-blorp

what do you use for a camera?

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

That looks aboslutely gorgeous, now waiting for the sexeh tubing

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!