[Build Log] <<<<<<<< "Parvum Warfare" >>>>>>>>

Jameswalt1

Can't contain my excitement.

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

That case is amazing. Cant wait to see the finished product!

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Hobby to obsession all the way to pure art. Great work cant wait to see what this becomes.

amazing_meme.jpg

I... I'm in love.  :o  :wub:

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

accidental extra post - ignore/delete. 

can you guys don't?

gif & picture reacting is my thing.   :(

(friendly joke, don't shank me)

Awww.. poor Rumikarimu. Is someone mad?  :P:D

tumblr_lyl716jlep1qfjej5o1_400.gif#Jerem

Just teasin'. How about if we all can post reaction gifs/pics?

'twas a joke

-snip-

Yeah, I got that it was a joke, thanks  ;)  ​just cause text is small doesn't mean I can't read it. 

I just tried to reply to your joke with another joke... didn't turn out too well, I guess.

Lol guys:)

Quick update:

1. Graphics are 100% done on the exterior and it looks incredible.

2. I started planning for the loop and a couple of notes came up:

a) I may ditch the ram waterblock for the purpose of a clean loop. I would still keep the bitspower heatsinks however as they are super clean looking. The holes of the block are just too close to the ports on the CPU block in its 90 degree orientation - which is not changeable for reasons of the blocks light.

B) The floor is too much of a golden opportunity to take advantage of, so I'll be doing some drilling and ordering some gold bitspower fillports :)

c) I will be doing push pull on the front 240, there's room for it, doesn't make sense not to.

d) I need to modify the I/O shroud on the motherboard - the GPU backplate hits it to the point of impossible installation. May be as simple as widening the holes.

e) Cables may need to go in first before mounting the motherboard and GPU, because of the epic cable routing through the back of the motherboard :)

d) It's the most fun I've had with a case ever :D

3. I'll do more video updates, I had fun with the last one and everyone seemed to enjoy it.

Lol guys:)

Quick update:

1. Graphics are 100% done on the exterior and it looks incredible.

2. I started planning for the loop and a couple of notes came up:

a) I may ditch the ram waterblock for the purpose of a clean loop. I would still keep the bitspower heatsinks however as they are super clean looking. The holes of the block are just too close to the ports on the CPU block in its 90 degree orientation - which is not changeable for reasons of the blocks light.

B) The floor is too much of a golden opportunity to take advantage of, so I'll be doing some drilling and ordering some gold bitspower fillports :)

c) I will be doing push pull on the front 240, there's room for it, doesn't make sense not to.

d) I need to modify the I/O shroud on the motherboard - the GPU backplate hits it to the point of impossible installation. May be as simple as widening the holes.

e) Cables may need to go in first before mounting the motherboard and GPU, because of the epic cable routing through the back of the motherboard :)

d) It's the most fun I've had with a case ever :D

3. I'll do more video updates, I had fun with the last one and everyone seemed to enjoy it.

Pictures or it didnt happen :P

Thanks guys!

Currently waiting on some more fans so I can mount the fans and rads, then I'll mount the motherboard and gpu and start planning the pump position, and of course the loop.

How I usually plan and measure acrylic loops, as well as get a feel for the looks of the loop is by using tons of various crystal link tubes combined with female/female adapters with c47's to make quick long tubes, as well as female/female 90's or 45's to create mock up tube runs between components.

This allows me to get an idea for how the runs look, and a lot of the time gives me exact measurements also for the actual bent or straight tube. The most important part is to get an idea of the visual.

The fans should arrive tomorrow, as well as some gold bitspower fillports for the loop pass throughs. 99% I will be ditching the ram cooler.

Oh I also snagged a gold Bitspower "aqua pipe I" from dazmode for the reservoir return. I looked everywhere for that before previously settling for the black one, but now I got the gold :)