YouTuber WhiteBoy7thst Arrested

Go to solution Solved by Skylercompany,

I don't understand why the SWAT team can just barge into your house without evidence.

This is partially why I want to leave the United States when I turn 21.

Never knew he existed until just now.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

He has been arrested before

True, but I think we should be careful with such assumptions, otherwise we get to the "anyone who has ever done anything is guilty until proven innocence" mentality. Sure, he may not have anything or get charged, but the hassle and judgement from others does definitely affect him. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

He has been arrested before

A reliable source still has to have given the tip. At least that's how U.S. Law Enforcement usually works. If they decided that someone sending in a complaint via the internet a reliable source than they aren't very good at their jobs.

I was under the impression, that someone called in a bomb threat at his house and that's why the dog was there. But instead they found drugs. If I'm correct if they get called for something i.e. a bomb threat, and find say some drugs in the house then they can't use the drugs as evidence unless the call was about drugs to start with. Because what's to say they would or wouldn't of found them if they hadn't been called to his house? 

That's what I think, don't know if the bomb threat is true, or they were actually there for drugs, but why would someone who makes decent money from streaming and youtube, and other things like cloths sells and things like that need to sell?

i5-4670k 4.5 Ghz 1.25v | Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H | 4x4 Gigs of Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600Mhz | Gigabyte 980 Ti Reference 1503 Core/ 7796 Effective Memory | H100i w/stock fans | EVGA Supernova 1000w G1 | Samsung 840 120Gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM | Corsair Force LX 128Gb SSD | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | DT 990 Pro 250Ohm | Blue Snowball | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G600 | Acer H236HL BID x 3

Good For Him.....

If it's just a narco raid, he's kinda screwed. Might be able to plea it down.

If it's swatting, he may be in luck. Could be grounds for illegal search and seizure defense.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Was sorting hoping he was just playing his game and suddenly a cop and dog banged into the room and pounced him. Would have been funny *Peter Griffin laugh* but still, I love how he was playing and suddenly he saw something was Amish.

Project Tank

CPU: Intel i5 4670k :: Motherboard: Asus Z87 Pro :: RAM: 2x4GB Patroit 1866Mhz Intel Extreme Masters Edition :: GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 280X :: Case: Fractal Design Define R2 XL :: Storage: 1TB Western Digital Black,3TB Western Digital Green, 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD :: PSU: XFX Pro Series Black Edition 850W :: Display(s): LG 23EA63V :: Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler.

Don't care for Whiteboy but Kpopp? Really? I think she's awesome, rather sad that she's been arrested. Also ashamed of her..

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

He was quite the famous YouTube back in the day, used to watch him, he had said a couple times he was depressed because he was alone/no parents

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

#FreeWhiteboy7thst #FreeKpopp

Let's get these hashtags trending worldwide!

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Edge WIFI | RAM: G.SKILL RIPJAWS 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4-3200MHz CL16 | GPU: XFX 6700XT 12GB | Case: Deepcool Matrexx 70 | Storage: XPG Gammix Gen3x4 M.2 (NVMe) 256GB - ADATA SU 740 SSD 500GB - T-FORCE Vulcan 2.5" SSD 500GB - Mushkin Enhanced Source 2.5" 500GB SSD - Gigabyte Aorus 2TB NVMe Gen 4  | PSU: Enermax Triathlor Semi-Modular ECO 800w 80 PLUS Bronze | Display: MSI Optix MAG27OVC 144Hz | Cooling: Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B | OS: Windows 11 Home | Steam Deck 

PC Peripherals: 

Mouse: G502 Hero & Razer Basilisk HyperSpeed Wireless | Keyboard: Ducky One Mini 65% | Mousepad: Techsource Topo Black | DAC: Schitt Fulla 2 & SYBA USB DAC | Headset: Alienware AW510H & Astro A40 TR | Speakers: Logitech Z323 

he was swatted by flow from goron city

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 | CPU: i7-7700K @ 4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair DDR4 16GB @ 3000MHz | Case: Fractal Define S Mid ATX | Cooler: H100iV2
Mobo: Aorus z270 Gaming 7 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma @ 400 DPI | Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+
Keyboard: CM Storm (Cherry MX Green) | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50x | Monitor: 27" ASUS 1440p @ 59Hz

I feel for him somewhat. I used to watch his content a while back and he got be through some hard times by making me laugh. I understand why he smokes weed since he lost both parents and his life was a mess but that doesn't justify it. I hope everything can get sorted out and he can get clean again. 

The video on the site is the funniest thing ever when you're tired xD

"Hang on guys im gonna relog" *Video stutters for a bit*... *Empty spinning chair* 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I was literally just watching one of his videos and thought to myself "Well this is an example of someone who has managed to pick himself up off the ground from almost nothing and turn his life around". Then went to check the forums and found this...

Edit: Also why does the cop in the video need two guns!?

I was literally just watching one of his videos and thought to myself "Well this is an example of someone who has managed to pick himself up off the ground from almost nothing and turn his life around". Then went to check the forums and found this...

Edit: Also why does the cop in the video need two guns!?

one was a tazer

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

So how much longer until law enforcement redesigns their policy for when it's necessary to send SWAT? How about when there has been a verified threat and not just because someone sends something over the internet.

They have to send in the SWAT team every time by law. They can't say "Not this time" because they never know if it is fake or if the person calling really needs help.

You can't just assume someone has drugs and bust down the door. They would've had to have been given a reliable source that told them.

If I read something on the first page about his arrest then it would seem they found 30-500 grams of weed in his house, which is a lot... You keep going on as if this source was some random stream watched who learnt his address. It would seem they had credible info.

No one knows if he was actually swatted. 

They had sherrifs office uniforms on and a drug sniffing dog... 

He actually got swatted lol, it happens wayyyy more often then people think. They brought a dog because the fake call said there was a bomb. So they had to bring a dog. Swat teams cost around $10,000-$20,000 to mobilize so if they knew he had weed they would just send a patrol unit.

He actually got swatted lol, it happens wayyyy more often then people think. They brought a dog because the fake call said there was a bomb. So they had to bring a dog. Swat teams cost around $10,000-$20,000 to mobilize so if they knew he had weed they would just send a patrol unit.

It wasn't the swat. He had a dealable amount so he's looking at more than a possession charge, can be done for dealing at that quantity. And if their reports had info for a dealable amount (plus preexisting charges) a sizeable response is expected as it's not uncommon for people with this much to be armed. Just because it happened to someone from the internet doesn't mean it's from the internet

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

They have to send in the SWAT team every time by law. They can't say "Not this time" because they never know if it is fake or if the person calling really needs help.

Which is why steps need to be taken to increase the level of verification. Some kind of other parameters they can set to verify that there's a real threat or someone really needs help. Wasting the SWAT team's time and wasting tax payer money because some loser on the internet thinks it's funny is something that needs to stop.

If I read something on the first page about his arrest then it would seem they found 30-500 grams of weed in his house, which is a lot... You keep going on as if this source was some random stream watched who learnt his address. It would seem they had credible info.

They don't explain whether it was or not but the title saying he was "swatted" infers the act of someone watching the stream calling in a fake call. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to be put into jail for the possession I'm just saying that one actual criminal caught by this stupid trend doesn't excuse it's continuation.

It wasn't the swat. He had a dealable amount so he's looking at more than a possession charge, can be done for dealing at that quantity. And if their reports had info for a dealable amount (plus preexisting charges) a sizeable response is expected as it's not uncommon for people with this much to be armed. Just because it happened to someone from the internet doesn't mean it's from the internet

You're assuming quite a lot. "30-500" means he could have had 31 grams. If he was dealing he wasn't following the simple rules of don't keep your stash at your place. 

As of Sunday, 8/17/2014, a YouTuber and Twitch Streamer by the name of “WhiteBoy7thst” has been arrested on Stream in his home.

http://www.veridite.com/2014/08/17/whiteboy7thst-swatted-stream-developing/

Can you please edit your post to provide more context. While yes, people should read the article, some people are busy and won't be able to. They should be able to get a very quick summary from your post, such as why he was arrested and what the charges are.

So what I gather is that for unknown reasons (either a drug raid, or him being swatted) this YT/Twitch Streamer (and his gf) was busted for 30+ grams possession of weed, and is now out on bail. While I have no sympathy or mercy for heavier drugs like heroin, I still cannot believe that people are getting raided for weed. Even 30 grams is NOT THAT MUCH. Although if he had the upper amount (500 grams) then holy fuck that's a lot. But 30-500 is such a huge range, that it's ridiculous that it's the same charge for such a huge difference.

It's a shame this guy didn't live in Colorado or Washington State, since he'd be fine there.

I confess that I have no idea who he is. Never watched his stream and never heard of him before, but I shall await more information before I come to my own conclusions (Though I fully believe cannabis should be legalized. FUCKING TAX THAT SHIT YOU IDIOT AND INDEBTED GOVERNMENT!)

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Which is why steps need to be taken to increase the level of verification. Some kind of other parameters they can set to verify that there's a real threat or someone really needs help. Wasting the SWAT team's time and wasting tax payer money because some loser on the internet thinks it's funny is something that needs to stop.

While I agree that SWATTING is a serious issue, how do you suggest they add another level of verification? I can't imagine anything else that they could do. They simply can't take the risk that the call is fake, because if it is real, then sending a regular patrol unit, for example, could jeopardize the safety of everyone involved.

It's all or nothing with SWAT, and when they get a call, they HAVE to go in and check it out. And frankly, I wouldn't want it any other way, because the times that SWAT actually are needed, we definitely want them to be there.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)