YouTuber WhiteBoy7thst Arrested

Go to solution Solved by Skylercompany,

I don't understand why the SWAT team can just barge into your house without evidence.

This is partially why I want to leave the United States when I turn 21.

So how much longer until law enforcement redesigns their policy for when it's necessary to send SWAT? How about when there has been a verified threat and not just because someone sends something over the internet.

lol, he's for sure going to jail. 

Here's his mugshot WACHS_ALEXANDER_t620.jpg?3ba288e077780dc

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Yeah i saw that before, its pretty surprising, some people on the internet are pricks.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

link does not work, for me at least

Error establishing a database connection

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I don't really know who this person is, so his existence  is IRRELEVANT.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

So how much longer until law enforcement redesigns their policy for when it's necessary to send SWAT? How about when there has been a verified threat and not just because someone sends something over the internet.

No one knows if he was actually swatted. 

They had sherrifs office uniforms on and a drug sniffing dog... 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Ah damn/ I don't really watch his content but a couple of his videos were kinda funny. I had no idea this was going on behind the scenes.

Hope he manages to fix up.

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

No, it was a police raid for marijuana, he was arrested for possession of marijuana, the SWATing is an exaggeration that DJ Keemstar has invented to promote his show.

it wasn't a swat, it was for drugs 

For some reason this doesn't surprise me.

Not that I'm that I'm saying it's bad, but he did seem like a stoner.

He was also arrested for heroin position in 2011

No one knows if he was actually swatted. 

They had sherrifs office uniforms on and a drug sniffing dog... 

Even if it wasn't swat I don't think police resources should be used whenever someone sends a complaint over the internet. If it was an actual "raid" what was their purpose? They would've had to have a warrant and a reason for doing so.

Even if it wasn't swat I don't think police resources should be used whenever someone sends a complaint over the internet. If it was an actual "raid" what was their purpose? They would've had to have a warrant and a reason for doing so.

Drugs... 

shit that was a surprise

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

did you read the title or the article, because its time to stop assuming things from 3 words

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

Drugs... 

You can't just assume someone has drugs and bust down the door. They would've had to have been given a reliable source that told them.

Not tech news, should be in off topic.

Just some dude that streams not like he had a stolen GTX 890 TI v3 card 

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

did you read the title or the article, because its time to stop assuming things from 3 words

Read both, regardless of whether this situation was with SWAT. Previous occasions when it has is just simply pathetic and a waste of time.

Why call it "swatting" than, misleading title is misleading.

where do you see swatting 

why is this in tech news?

Because it brings up an interesting question regarding how technology affects streamers. i.e. I see you live, doing some drug, and I call in an anonymous drug tip to your local authorities. Bam. Busted. 

Obviously I wouldn't call streaming private in any sense of the word, even if it's streaming the inside of your home, but at the same time, I can't help but feel it's a dick move to do this.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

You can't just assume someone has drugs and bust down the door. They would've had to have been given a reliable source that told them.

He has been arrested before

where do you see swatting 

Whiteboy7thst “Swatted” on Stream. DEVELOPING. Arrested for Drug Possession