What's the highest number of hours you've clocked for a single player game on steam?

Sammael

For me, it's age of wonders III at around 210 hours.  I have not played in awhile since divinity original sin has occupied all of my gaming time.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

fallout 3: something around 200, only because of the mods

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

~350hours on Borderlands 2 singleplayer, and another 600hours total single player on Mount & Blade.

Inb4 thousands of hours in Skyrim or some shit.

on Steam, my most is 12 hours on Skyrim

However I have played at least 1000 hours of single player Minecraft.

I am too lazy to launch Uplay, but I'd estimate around 30 hours in Watch_Doge and 35 hours in Ass Creed 4

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

I have 50 hours on Fallout 3, second place is Watch Dogs with 39.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Skyrim @ 90Hrs. But I've played 800 hrs of bf3 and bf4(not steam games)

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Not steam but I must have played something like 1000+ hours of diablo 2.

Spoiler

104 hours Blops 2 multilayer, only got it  23rd July 2014, haven't had it a month. if you include zombies and shit got about 115 maybe more in total. 

600 hours of ME (including Xbox for the sake of it), 700 hours of fallout 3 (again including xbox time) and 200 of Fallout new vegas and about 250 hours of ME2.

(I must repent for my previous sinful ways)

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

~900 hours of Skyrim.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

skyrim with 368 i guess :/ not that many really, but i have many games with over 100 hours and a few with over 200

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

My play time is not reported correctly, though it's a toss up between CoH, Skyrim and Oblivion. I've easily put over 1k hours into each of them.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Look here:

http://raptr.com/TremorAcePV/games?sort_by=hours_played

I like Raptr. :| You can filter by PC on the right, but that doesn't affect the URL so I can't link that directly. Realize that Agarest was left on for days so that my guy would auto-grind, so it can be ignored, making Dark Souls at just under 200 hours my most played Steam game.

Note also that this is only recorded time. Some games break with Steam Overlay, so I don't play with them on. Like Day Z (ARMA 2 Mod), which would be 300-500 hours. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

RACE 07 with 7.15 hours. I can only really game on the weekends, so... Yeah.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

428 hours Black Ops 1.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Look here

Wow, 52hrs of Mass Effect, that has to be at least 4 plays.

Wow, 52hrs of Mass Effect, that has to be at least 4 plays.

I have never beaten the game. I haven't even gotten through 50% of the story. I've tried. Many times.

I find it utterly mind-numbing to play. Mind-numbing. How so many people like that game, I'll never know. One day, I should bother to play 2 & 3 since I own them and I know they are fundamentally different (more FPS, less RPG, but still retaining RPG).

At first it was like, "FPS/RPG hybrid like Dragon Age Origins (Tactical/RPG hybrid), but with Sci-Fi and a AAA best seller? I must love this game when I play it." Nope.

Then I was like, "Oh, well then I'll just beat it so I can get to the other two since I heard they are different and I might like them." Nope again. 

Finally, I was like, "Let's just rush through and beat this one so I can play the other two and say I have. Then I can have the right to talk about how much I hate this game." Lastly, nope. I'm too much of a completionist. I just can't not 100% an RPG or at least try to and there's just too much in this that irritates me.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I have never beaten the game. I haven't even gotten through 50% of the story. I've tried. Many times.

I find it utterly mind-numbing to play. Mind-numbing. How so many people like that game, I'll never know. One day, I should bother to play 2 & 3 since I own them and I know they are fundamentally different (more FPS, less RPG, but still retaining RPG).

At first it was like, "FPS/RPG hybrid like Dragon Age Origins (Tactical/RPG hybrid), but with Sci-Fi and a AAA best seller? I must love this game when I play it." Nope.

Then I was like, "Oh, well then I'll just beat it so I can get to the other two since I heard they are different and I might like them." Nope again. 

Nothing's for everyone unless you're dat H20.

RACE 07 with 7.15 hours. I can only really game on the weekends, so... Yeah.

I can only play on the weekends and some time during weeknights so I feel ya. I have about 20 hours into Portal 2 because that game is awesome! :D

Life.exe is missing

I can only play on the weekends and some time during weeknights so I feel ya. I have about 20 hours into Portal 2 because that game is awesome! :D

I have like 6 hours into the first Portal.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Look here:

http://raptr.com/TremorAcePV/games?sort_by=hours_played

I like Raptr. :|You can filter by PC on the right, but that doesn't affect the URL so I can't link that directly. Realize that Agarest was left on for days so that my guy would auto-grind, so it can be ignored, making Dark Souls at just under 200 hours my most played Steam game.

Note also that this is only recorded time. Some games break with Steam Overlay, so I don't play with them on. Like Day Z (ARMA 2 Mod), which would be 300-500 hours. 

DON'T LET SLICK SEE THIS !!! 

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

DON'T LET SLICK SEE THIS !!! 

Hue^3 I don't see what Slick's issue is with Raptr. I mean, I get it. It's social networking. For gaming. Social Networking is evil in and of itself for gamers (many of who are anti-social by nature, outside of video games, like me) and generally everyone since it's tied so much to data mining (which is evil because it erodes at consumer privacy). 

I get all that. But it's a single platform for tallying up, keeping track of, and displaying all my gaming achievements over time on all relevant platforms. I get free stuff for playing, they have decent software for recording/streaming gameplay, and they give me free stuff for playing games with their apps (Facebook gives me an account/storage, but beyond that, nothing for using their service). 

There are obvious negatives intrinsic to all social media based things, but the positives outweigh them imo. Has he seen Duxter? I like Duxter too, even if 90% of the community is World of Tanks players, making the other 10% segregated and disconnected from the community by default. I still get free (relevant) stuff for being active. 

Just saying. I understand the negatives, but I can't ignore the positives.

He probably knows something I don't about it though.

† Christian Member †

104 hours Blops 2 multilayer, only got it  23rd July 2014, haven't had it a month. if you include zombies and shit got about 115 maybe more in total. 

Single player....

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.