What's the highest number of hours you've clocked for a single player game on steam?

Sammael

On steam, 6 hours, on my X360 70 hours (Red Dead Redemption, I ********* love that game so much, it's almost sad).

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Probably well over 1000hrs of San Andreas

Tr6uajB.gif

everyone has played at least a 1000 hours in san andreas lol

Looking for a job

200+

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

1258 hours in Skyrim.

For multiplayer games, WoW is probably my highest with 2500 hours with my main character alone. That doesn't even count my 20 other characters, 13 or so are 85+. After that is Halo multiplayer. I have no way of really calculating how many hours I've played, at least 1000, maybe 2.

Turns out I have only about 712 hours of Halo multiplayer. A lot less than I would have guessed. It's still my secound highest played multiplayer game.

1258 hours in Skyrim.

For multiplayer games, WoW is probably my highest with 2500 hours with my main character alone. That doesn't even count my 20 other characters, 13 or so are 85+. After that is Halo multiplayer. I have no way of really calculating how many hours I've played, at least 1000, maybe 2.

Turns out I have only about 712 hours of Halo multiplayer. A lot less than I would have guessed. It's still my secound highest played multiplayer game.

pulls out calculator

52.4 straight days of playing

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Over 200 hours of Race 07, some of that is multilayer though. 

Single player? On skyrim if I add my hours on ps3 and PC I got around 300 hours and multiplayer? My highest clocked game ever is csgo where I got 650 (so far)

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

After I've completed any single player campaign, I stop playing that particular game.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Overall on Skyrim, about 200+, I'm not sure since I've had at least 2 saves with 100+ hours, and a lot more with 20-30+

Well for one of my household's Steam accounts it says 1355 hours were put into TF2 and this is just one account.  The majority of that time was spent by my son playing the game and he has been banned from that game for a long time now.  It would not surprised me if over multiple accounts he had 3000+ hours into the game.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Impossible to say since my time on STEAM predates when STEAM actually started keeping track of time played and other stats.

Same here. Steam states ive only cracked 60hrs on CS:source. I've done WAAAAAY more than that. Currently my highest single player is torchlight 2 @ 217hrs. And since a few have put their MP games im clocking in at 3k+ for Dota 2 :D

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Literally a few thousand hours of Quake and maybe 1 thousand hours of CS 1.6, good times.

321h on semi-multiplayer Marvel Puzzle Quest. 41h on Torchlight.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Probably well over 1000hrs of San Andreas

Tr6uajB.gif

same here ^^ vice city is maybe the half of san andreas and gta 4 about an 8th of vice city - gta 5 still waiting to come out :D

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

only 120 hours on Skyrim but if I manged to add up all the hours playing wow both US and EU severs it would be in the months, am just not a big gamer on steam  :blink:

Cry Havoc!

same here ^^ vice city is maybe the half of san andreas and gta 4 about an 8th of vice city - gta 5 still waiting to come out :D

When V launches on PC I will be racking up my first 1000hr steam hour count I expect, I played it on PS3 and it was horrible to look at and ran like shit but it has shown me what deliciousness is to be experienced on my PC, and with mods omg give it to me immediately.

Back in the day of my Xbox 360 (RIP RRoD) I had an Oblivion save of around 600 hours.

i got like 6000 hours on GTA San Andreas including SA:MP lol

and with mods omg give it to me immediately.

oh yeah  B)  the first thing i will mod is a black on black 745 because that's just how i roll :D can't wait for it

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.