UPDATE: ALEX GOT HIS MOTO G2 ! [Lets get a Moto G for AlexGoesHigh] (Unofficial)

LarsReviews

Did you went to the police yet?

Wow, reading dutch is hard, but just listening to it isn't to bad.

Same for German. :D

@AlexGoesHigh

Hey mate what are the tazer laws there? If all goes well in the next week(work-wise) I could pitch in and buy you a tazer gun maybe. 

from what i have find they seem to be legal, though i'm not sure if they allow to send one through mail, also if use that thing would be for assholes that try to break into my apartment, carrying that thing in public would give more problems that what it solves 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

from what i have find they seem to be legal, though i'm not sure if they allow to send one through mail, also if use that thing would be for assholes that try to break into my apartment, carrying that thing in public would give more problems that what it solves 

Their usually small and can fit easily in pockets, though the one I have is a bit heavy for a tazer. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Their usually small and can fit easily in pockets, though the one I have is a bit heavy for a tazer. 

i still prefer to pass, having one could be handy, but i think it would cause lots of personal problems, strating that how the fuck im suppose to explain someone on the internet sent me a freaking tazer to my family

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Bumping so it doesn't die. :)

i still prefer to pass, having one could be handy, but i think it would cause lots of personal problems, strating that how the fuck im suppose to explain someone on the internet sent me a freaking tazer to my family

What is about the customs control in your country. 

For example, if I buy a phone in the USA, I would have to pay additional German taxes and a fee. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

What is about the customs control in your country. 

For example, if I buy a phone in the USA, I would have to pay additional German taxes and a fee. 

they usually charge a huge amount of tax for everything above 100$ like between 70-80% of the value, but only if you declare it has that value, a lot of people cheat the system by just saying it cost under 100$ what's inside the package and they don't care that much when is from person to person, they pay more attention to package that the sender is a company for some reason 

they usually charge a huge amount of tax for everything above 100$ like between 70-80% of the value, but only if you declare it has that value, a lot of people cheat the system by just saying it cost under 100$ what's inside the package and they don't care that much when is from person to person, they pay more attention to package that the sender is a company for some reason 

Than we should ship it without the retail packing. This is how I got a Macbook Pro through German costumes control at the airport. :ph34r:  

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Than we should ship it without the retail packing. This is how I got a Macbook Pro through German costumes control at the airport. :ph34r:  

Wuuuuut

We got a spam comment on the IndieGoGo page. 

Hehe.

Also....

@LinusTech

We got a spam comment on the IndieGoGo page. 

Hehe.

Also....

@LinusTech

@LinusTech has been quoted so many times, but @LinusTech still hasnt shown up yet!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Well @LinusTech is just being @LinusTech, forever viewing the Community Index!

Maybe @Slick then

Linus replied to my email and said this is awesome. 

Linus replied to my email and said this is awesome. 

Neat

DISCLAIMER

This is an unofficial act for which LinusTechTips, LinusMediaGroup, the admins and mods take no responsibility for. Please donate/support at your own risk.

Cheers!

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

DISCLAIMER

This is an unofficial act for which LinusTechTips, LinusMediaGroup, the admins and mods take no responsibility for. Please donate/support at your own risk.

Cheers!

@LarsReviews put this in the OP and unofficial in the title, to be more clear

@Whaler_99 and @AlexGoesHigh 

Ok, It is also in the first post.

Do you guys need anymore funding, or is what you got good?

The shipping is quite expensive. Around 40 to 50 Euros from Europe and from USPS it is around 70 to 80 dollars. So I think I will just send it from Germany, because there is no real price difference.  

And now we got around 220 Euros if you add the money coolkingler and I are adding and the phone is 200.+ 45 shipping. 

Don't you need to reach the full $500 before you get any money? Or is that Kickstarter?

Compatible with Windows 95

Don't you need to reach the full $500 before you get any money? Or is that Kickstarter?

If donations were sent through Paypal, they get them right away. If they are sent with a credit card the funds will be available when the campaign ends. But no, they don't need to get $500 to get the money, that is Kickstarter.

Lars knows about the shipping better than I do. :x

I will send him the money that I get from the campaign and he can buy it.

If donations were sent through Paypal, they get them right away. If they are sent with a credit card the funds will be available when the campaign ends. But no, they don't need to get $500 to get the money, that is Kickstarter.

Lars knows about the shipping better than I do. :x

I will send him the money that I get from the campaign and he can buy it.

Indigogo takes $25 as a credit card fee and 4% on every Paypal payment. The shipping will be insured, so if the mailman eats it, we are covered :D  I was thinking to film the buying and shipping of the phone. I have to ask the store manager first, but I guess he would be go with it.