UPDATE: ALEX GOT HIS MOTO G2 ! [Lets get a Moto G for AlexGoesHigh] (Unofficial)

LarsReviews

Yeah Aarhus(Århus for real danes) is just a one day city. It's not really that big and there is not much you can do.

There was one Arab place I came to 3 days. Their double burgers at the best.

Never that hotel again though, Cabinn Aarhus. Jesus, partying until 5 in the morning right under my window.

A "good technique" is to just slam the smartphone in the ground and then run.

Yeah, you break the smartphone, but if you're not going to have it, then nobody should have it.

Yeah but it's a waste. :x

Or just bring a normal cheap phone and keep the G at home for a while.

i would probably do that, the g is a really sturdy phone

True, me and my sister, she has a Moto G, we dunked hers in water too, a full sink. On two occasions.

It survived no sweat. :P It's sturdy and completely waterproof.

There was one Arab place I came to 3 days. Their double burgers at the best.

Never that hotel again though, Cabinn Aarhus. Jesus, partying until 5 in the morning right under my window.

aww yiss nosleep ever

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

You're right, but that annoys me. We live in a world where you can't have nice stuff you like. You can't go out with your personal smartphone because you're afraid of getting robbed.

That's a shitty situation: "If you don't want to get robbed, then don't own good stuff".

this, already found an old bb that barely works, going to carry it most the time now, after i get the replacement

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

aww yiss nosleep ever

Well I did get sleep when they stopped finally. :P

But I HAD to keep the window open for air because it was freaking hot and the room had no airco....yeah, never again.

You're right, but that annoys me. We live in a world where you can't have nice stuff you like. You can't go out with your personal smartphone because you're afraid of getting robbed.

That's a shitty situation: "If you don't want to get robbed, then don't own good stuff".

Well, it rarely happens in the Netherlands, maybe your country is much more dangerous? Idk.

what annoys me more is the ads that uses very public places in them to demonstrate use case, that galaxy alpha ad proves this

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Well, it rarely happens in the Netherlands, maybe your country is much more dangerous? Idk.

Yes, I live in Mexico and AlexGoesHigh lives in Venezuela. Happy to hear that you're relaxed and without fear in your country, I will get out of Mexico as soon as I can.

most of latin america is a fucked place in terms of public defense forces

Yes, I live in Mexico and AlexGoesHigh lives in Venezuela. Happy to hear that you're relaxed and without fear in your country, I will get out of Mexico as soon as I can.

I would get out yep. Not a good thing....

Germany is quite bad too. We had 60 burglaries around December in our town with a Population of 26000 People. Also a lot of stuff is stolen at school. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Well I did get sleep when they stopped finally. :P

But I HAD to keep the window open for air because it was freaking hot and the room had no airco....yeah, never again.

I too wonder about why no aircon is a thing here, It's like we don't expect the 2 weeks every year that we have 30º weather and no wind lol.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Germany is quite bad too. We had 60 burglaries around December in our town with a Population of 26000 People. Also a lot of stuff is stolen at school. 

Welp....what....Germany is a super wellfaring country, how is that possible? :o

I too wonder about why no aircon is a thing here, It's like we don't expect the 2 weeks every year that we have 30º weather and no wind lol.

Indeed! It was horrible, I was being fried alive.

Indeed! It was horrible, I was being fried alive.

It was good that I had vacation at that time. I could not sleep at all.

Welp....what....Germany is a super wellfaring country, how is that possible? :o

Because it takes a hour for the cops to come. If I would order a gun on Amazon, it would arrive before the cops :D

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

It was good that I had vacation at that time. I could not sleep at all.

didn't really expect such things from germany, even more being on of the best countries in europe, financially espeaking

didn't really expect such things from germany, even more being on of the best countries in europe, financially espeaking

I think that you replied wrong

I think that you replied wrong

well shit, i'm still brainstorming with all that has happened, i'm playing game to calm down more but is not helping very much

well shit, i'm still brainstorming with all that has happened, i'm playing game to calm down more but is not helping very much

Video about people stealing an iPad, but it is in Dutch. It is a lure iPad in a car, placed on purpose there, they bust him. :P

Did you went to the police yet?

Video about people stealing an iPad, but it is in Dutch. It is a lure iPad in a car, placed on purpose there, they bust him.  :P

Wow, reading dutch is hard, but just listening to it isn't to bad.

The only good thing of Mexico is the food, I love the food but I prefer a better life than good food.

Well...Dutch food is of high quality too. :P