UPDATE: ALEX GOT HIS MOTO G2 ! [Lets get a Moto G for AlexGoesHigh] (Unofficial)

LarsReviews

so i just got the phone like 2 hours ago, first here's why it took a lot of time, the campaign started august 16th the same day of my accident, check the original post if you don't know the whole story, the campaign ended 30 days later on september 15th, between that date and october 16th we had to deal with indiegogo support which sucks ass btw, they place a shit ton of bureaucracy in the process, after the campaign ended they asked a few things, requested others, since i live 6+ hours ahead of @coolkingler1 and @LarsReviews responding them took between 1 and 2 day also IRL stuff at that moment prevented me from responding faster, another issues was that they requested i have a paypal because supposedly they were going to transfer to me the money directly which never happened, they send it to @coolkingler1 then he transferred it to @LarsReviews to buy the gift card, lastly about 60$ were eaten by transaction fees and indiegogo cut

now @LarsReviews gave me the gift card on october 16th and i placed the order on the 18th, it shipped the 20th and was delivered to a courier service in miami on the 22th, now i won't go into many details but essentially stuff here is fucked up in so many levels including customs and shipping stuff, hence using a local courier was the best way to get the phone delivered to me well it took them 3 weeks to deliver the phone to their pickup place in my town meaning it arrived november 12th 2 days ago and since monday i was out of town until yesterday, today was the time i could go and pick it up, even though the phone was in transit a hefty amount of time, the service was "cheap" sort to say, converting the shipping cost is around 15$ in local currency but those 15$ are a reasonable amount of money in here

now that's why it took a long time to get here, 93 days to be precise if we count the campaign start day, 63 after the campaign was over

also those word are empty without some proof so here it is

amazon order

etdKDKu.png

this is the email i got the day the phone reached the courier pickup office in my town

fX5AP6S.png

and these 2 is the phone whit me, potato quality comes from my mother old blackberry, its the only camera i have at hand

WeXUHXQ.jpg

uUu1sTe.jpg

this is the best way i could figure about explaining why it took so long and prove i did indeed got the phone, any doubts please ask them here

lastly, i'm very grateful for this, so much it can't be measured, and like i said when this started 3 months ago, thanks to the 3 backers, and someday ill figure a way to repay them, dunno how or when but someday i will, just saying thanks falls short, :'D

CELEBRATEMUCHO @linusforsell your money made this possible!

Lars change the titel to something else. :P

Also at @LinusTech 

How is the phone? Is it smooth enough when browsing?

Good thing it runs stock Android too, no need for a ROM.

How is the phone? Is it smooth enough when browsing?

Good thing it runs stock Android too, no need for a ROM.

as a first impression it's literally what it is, the same experience as the old G but with a bigger screen and stereo speakers

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

as a first impression it's literally what it is, the same experience as the old G but with a bigger screen and stereo speakers

Most importantly: it's yours! :D

who cares...

Good! Just don't have too many apps open I suppose. (1 gb ram)

also ill make a big ass review about it, the same with android lollipop, once i get the update for it, so you guys can expect that

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

PARTY TIME!

giphy.gif

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

also ill make a big ass review about it, the same with android lollipop, once i get the update for it, so you guys can expect that

Yeah, you will probably get if before me even, really curious about the battery improvements.

PARTY TIME!

giphy.gif

tumblr_m0ondzAF5c1qfxiaw.gif

tumblr_mqtm0xq9Ip1rknmhao1_500.gif

guys i get it, there's no need to turn this into a gif thread xD

Just a little party :D 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

But muh parteh

What did your parents say? 'random people on the internet got that for you?'

LOL random people of the internet... , my mom would be like: "legit?"

well about that part, yeah i did said that, kinda, told them everything at first they were scratching their head, but as soon as they got the idea (and that they didn't have to put a penny on it) they were cool about it

well about that part, yeah i did said, told them everything at first they were scratching their head, but as soon as they got the idea (and that they didn't have to put a penny on it) they were cool about it

Would be weird to refuse free stuff. :P

free-meme-images-1.png

anip

LOL, i literally GTFO to my home as soon as i got out of the carrier store to get a new SIM for the phone

LOL, i literally GTFO to my home as soon as i got out of the carrier store to get a new SIM for the phone

Don't forget to turn on Googles and Motorolas anti theft software

they are already on

They will put it in Lollipop like Alex found out.

BTW the phone plastic smells like new car