UPDATE: ALEX GOT HIS MOTO G2 ! [Lets get a Moto G for AlexGoesHigh] (Unofficial)

LarsReviews

get on that bed if your seriously that tired, 60 is already past the limit where shit could get bad

honestly, i'm just going to wait tilt the campaign ends, to decide, i'm think if it somehow there's more donation, i preffer to just grab the moto g and the rest to a charity

NO

IS FOR YOU

If they donate over paypal, we can get the money earlier

For Flexible Funding campaigns, contributions made through PayPal are sent to your PayPal account instantly. You will receive a disbursement confirmation from PayPal with each contribution. After the contribution has been sent, your PayPal account will be charged our 9% platform fee by Indiegogo.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

If they donate over paypal, we can get the money earlier

If he wants a Moto G right now we could, because I can order on Acceptgiro at Bol.com (biggest online store in the Netherlands) and Acceptgiro means I can pay later, like 28 days later.

get on that bed if your seriously that tired, 60 is already past the limit where shit could get bad

Yeah... I think I'm starting to go crazy. A minute ago I had cookies on my table. Now they are gone...  :huh:

NO

IS FOR YOU

EXACTLY THE NO IS FOR YOU! (Bad joke because you wrote is instead of it's) 

Yeah... I think I'm starting to go crazy. A minute ago I had cookies on my table. Now they are gone...  :huh:

EXACTLY THE NO IS FOR YOU! (Bad joke because you wrote is instead of it's) 

I know, I do that on purpose, my gf lives in Denmark but she doesn't really know English that well and she writes like that. :D I started to copy her a bit.

If he wants a Moto G right now we could, because I can order on Acceptgiro at Bol.com (biggest online store in the Netherlands) and Acceptgiro means I can pay later, like 28 days later.

Ordering now is a bit risky. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Ordering now is a bit risky. 

Not really, we do have 200 euro basically.

NO

IS FOR YOU

you really like to insist don't you, im happy about all of this a lot but the extras of this contributions could go to people in more need, i'm thinking if there's a charity that support research to find better treatments on fibromyalgia could go there, this shit has fucked up people i know in terrible ways

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

you really like to insist don't you, im happy about all of this a lot but the extras of this contributions could go to people in more need, i'm thinking if there's a charity that support research to find better treatments on fibromyalgia could go there, this shit has fucked up people i know in terrible ways

Yeah but..... you have to understand, it was for this single purpose for you, this is complicated enough. :P

Charities for other things can be done another time. If you want I can order you a Moto G at this very second and when it comes in I will send it to you  (or LarsReviews who has shipping connections) because we do have the money and I have the option to pay a month later.

What if the guy who robbed Alex was OP?

#thanksobama

Would need to live in his country now wouldn't he. :D

Yeah but..... you have to understand, it was for this single purpose for you, this is complicated enough. :P

Charities for other things can be done another time. If you want I can order you a Moto G at this very second and when it comes in I will send it to you  (or LarsReviews who has shipping connections) because we do have the money and I have the option to pay a month later.

That store is expensive. Moto G on Amazon.de is under 200 Euros. 

Cool, I hope nobody abuses this community now. You know, like deliberately be nice to everyone and then say they got robbed of a GTX Titan Z or something.....

Nah, pretty sure this is a one time thing. :P Titan Z's being handed out left and right would never happen. hehehehe

Would need to live in his country now wouldn't he. :D

Well, if he's designated enough, ...

That store is expensive. Moto G on Amazon.de is under 200 Euros. 

True, I will send you the money then and you buy it. :) I could too but I don't have PayPal or creditcard.

i prefer to wait until the campaign is done, i really don't trust loan systems, also i said that because its already to much, with the support you guys have provided, was more that enough

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I donated $1

Thanks mate. :)

Someone just donate

True, I will send you the money then and you buy it. :) I could too but I don't have PayPal or creditcard.

I have a Bank Account too, Let me check how much Amazon charges for shipping to Ales' country. 

Someone just donate

I have a Bank Account too, Let me check how much Amazon charges for shipping to Ales' country. 

I have a bank account too but not a Creditcard. :P Just a debitcard.

Cool, I hope nobody abuses this community now. You know, like deliberately be nice to everyone and then say they got robbed of a GTX Titan Z or something.....

lol, this was luck, originally i was just expecting some to give me an advise on to how to brick it, that they done this, is freaking amazing an unexpected, also i think this is a situation that wont happen again in a long time here in the forum

Thanks mate. :)

That was the last money on my bank account until the 1st lol

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

That was the last money on my bank account until the 1st lol

AHMAHGAWD.

Could have bought a candybar. :P