There's a new Counter-Strike coming to Steam this year, now with zombies

Source

image004.0.0_cinema_960.0.jpg

Nexon Europe will release a new zombie-themed, free-to-play online game based on Valve's first-person shooter franchise, Counter-Strike, called Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, the developer announced today.

The game will be available via Steam in Q3 of this year in Europe, North America, Oceania and the CIS region. Nexon: Zombies will introduce "quick, aggressive and dangerous" zombies in several game modes, including Counter-Strike's original Hostage Rescue and Bomb Diffusion modes.

"Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies is a thrilling and easy-to-play game that reaches out to all players," said Nexon Europe CEO Kenny Change. "Both players who are new to the game, as well as those that have been logging onto classic FPS games for years, will be surprised with the new action it offers"

Yeah I was excited until Zombies and Nexon

Like the Black Ops Zombie? No shit.

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Yes I'm excite until Nexon...I played Combat Arms and they royally screwed it up over time. But I am very interested. I love CSGO and if it just adds zombies and a few maps with the original maps from CSS csgo cs1.6 ect. Then I would be happy...paying $7.50 for it

Project Restomod (In progress)

no... just... no wtf nexon? out of ALL COMPANIES, nexon?

"Hidden optical drive, crouching PC-builder."

I think this zombie fad is getting out of hand

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Damn, where did I put my CC? Welp I'm in.

Edit: saw it was free to play! still searching for CC though...

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I imagine it won't be as good as Left 4 Dead but then again even if it was I don't give shit because I had enough of zombies.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

"Nexon" I love their Combat Arm's zombie modes but they are soooooo pay to win with ALL their games.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

what i wanna know is how the fuck valve gave (or allowed) nexon to use the CS IP? there's has to be something very fishy going on in here

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Since everyone seems to hate Nexon,

How was CS:Online and CS:Online 2? Were they really so bad that people automatically hate everything they develop?

ehh  ... no....

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

problem is, most of the games ( or gamemodes ) are mediocre or get booring after a while

zombie thing is pretty new. resident evil was really the only one in town. then there was (unfortunatelly failed) attempt with Division 9 from Irrational games ( Bioshock guys, fallen apart ), and after that we get l4d and new modes, mods and games coming in.

Why does everything have to have zombies added...

I'll tell you now, one of the next Assassins Creed games will have them in it too.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

am I the only one sick to death of zombie games?

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Tell me about it, though my favorite band gave birth to my favorite music genre (Death Metal) because of Chuck Schuldiner's obsession with Zombie flicks but that was in the fucking 80s it's already beyond old.

-------

Current Rig

-------

f2p p2w nexon not surprised. also cs:go is getting tons of support and still has many bugs, this game will be buggy as fuck.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Counter Strike already has community based servers with Zombie game modes.

This is entirely unnecessary and Nexon will screw it up.

"Nexon" I love their Combat Arm's zombie modes but they are soooooo play to win with ALL their games.

Play to win is shit. Please give us Pay to win. It's so much better!

(Sorry for teasing you, but you might want to change that ;) )

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300