I want the z2 because of the little rubber flaps. Endless hours of fun. Also, I mean seriously. Im using an iphone 3g still. Kind of need an upgrade. o-o

The Xperia Z2 looks awesome! It's the first >5'' smartphone I'd consider. I've been a fan of Sony's industrial design for many many years, and their commitment to sound and build quality is unmatched. If ever water- and dust-proofness becomes a thing, it will be because of Sony's attempts, starting with that crazy thin tablet which I've forgotten the name of. Dbrand is awesome! I hate cases, but I reckon smartphones do need some protection, and skins are the best way to do it. The fact that they choose cool and informative characters (such as Linus and MKBHD) to associate their brand with is a huge plus.

Here's my stab at this.

Favorite thing about the Z2?? Water proof, solid specs, good battery life.

Favorite thing about dbrand?? Giving me a chance to win this phone. I would get my Shield Tablet wrapped (when it gets here) if I didn't live in EU and the shipment didn't cost like the price of another tablet. The skins designs look cool.

Well, that's it for me. Hope I win.

I really like the z2 because of the new ips screen and dbrand for sponsoring this video and making this giveaway possible!

I like it is water proof. I like it has front speakers. I like it because i want a new phone.

About dbrand I like that they gave Linus a phone to review, and that they are giving it away....

I really like the z2 because of the new ips screen and dbrand for sponsoring this video and making this giveaway possible!

I'm glad they upgraded the screen and added the front facing speakers. I honestly can't stand non front facing speakers anymore after using the HTC One.

The camera is sharp, and I love the fact that its "waterproof"

The skin also looks sick, gj on that one!

I think it would be cool to own a Z2, I have never owned a smart phone so I don't know if it is better than some leading products like Apple or Android. DBrand looks like they do some quality work also looks good.

This phone looks awesome, looks great with the skin too.

I Iove the 20.7MP camera and the 1080p IPS display looks stunning. I really have had no experiences with dbrand so all I have to say is that the custom skin for the Z2. 

My favorite thing about the sony is the build quality. My favorite thing about dbrand is their skin :P

Note that I'm not responsible for eye damage due to poor grammar and spelling. 

My favorite thing about the sony is the build quality. My favorite thing about dbrand is their skin :P

Note that I'm not responsible for eye damage due to poor grammar and spelling. 

I love the dust/water proof of the Z2 along with the amazing camera.

The skin has a nice looking texture, that I could see when the camera was focused on the selfie camera and the front facing speaker.

Good luck to all

Ohh, I really want this phone! Plus that skin actually looks pretty awesome, really gives the phone a unique look to it.

The Z2 is good looking and waterproof, with dbrand it looks awesome!!

The phone(xperia Z2) - the screen and dust/water proofness :)

dbrand - sponsoring the video :)

First, The Sony Xperia Z2. I have one myself and my favorite thing haft to be the camera, 20,7 mp. I use the 4K function alot, because of that i bought aSamsung Pro 32Gb. I can almost guarrante that IT have a 2-3 Day battery if you dont use alot, 1-2 days if you use alot, really good battery. I also bought the dock.

About Dbrand, i have never heard of IT, But i really, really like the things they offer and i am gonna buy the Silver aluminium front,side and back,to bad that i allready have applyed a 35$ screen protector.their skins looks like a relly good deal compared to price :)

1. Waterproofness.

2. Fairly Cheap for a full phone wrap.

Disregard this post, forum lagged, and accidentally posted twice.