I'm loving the Screen and water-proof-ness!

my last phone drowned so i like it beeing waterproof, the batterylife seems great too

I tried this phone in the Sony store and the camera really is amazing. With the proper lighting photos come out amazing. Dbrand is also amazing that the skins look seamless and a perfect fit for the phone!

favourite part about the Z2: Them IPS screen panel!

favourite thing about dbrand: Their skins look awesome!

Dedicated camera button looks really neat

And dBrands skins look baller

thats a dope skin guys! now relinquish it to me

I like the awesome picture quality of the camera! 

The dbrand skin looks real sleek and well made. 

I'd really like to test out the Xperia, cause I always wanted to give Sony another go (I loved my Sony Ericsson mobile back then). Dbrand is obviously awesome because I for myself purchased one of their skins and I've seen various other youtubers using the Dbrand.

My favorite part about the Z2 would be the aesthetics of it. I actually like the forehead and chin bezel size. That along with the metal strip around the edges is really nice.
Favorite thing about dbrand is their carbon fiber skin. I have the read one on my Nexus 5 and it looks so good!

Z2 looks like a good phone - even better with the custom skin.

Thank you Dbrand for sponsoring the video

Hi Linus, Nice vid!!

I love the design and slimmer bezels on the screen of this Z2. 

For the Dbrand i loved that they make an skin using you name, that was really nice and make it even more beautifull.

Cumps from Portugal

The phones camera is pretty awesome, and I like the underwater durability this phone provides for the moment when you drop your phone in the sink, and dbrand provides a lot of epic looking skins.

Specs:  CPU- AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 GPU -EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked  RAM- 16GB 1600MHz (4x4)  HD- Western Digital Blue Hard Drive 1TB  PSU - Corsair CX 750M Case: Corsair 300R OS-  Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Edition 2013 

The favorite part I love about this phone is the fact that Sony listened and improved. That screen is awesome and it is very beefy aswell!

Dbrand made an aswesome skin for the one and only Linustechtips 10/10 to them.

The battery life and just how it has high end specs because it's a flagship phone. And oh yeah, waterproof, dustproof, etc.

dbrand has some cool skins that I like :)

I would gladly take this phone into the void, that screen is delicious 

"The days grow shorter as our old selves begin to wither, but none is lost as we start again" -Scrolls of Oblivion

The Z2 is one of the best waterproof and dust proof phones out there! dbrand has some of the best fitting skins for phones on the market.

The Xperia Z2 looks to be a pretty amazing phone. The screen looks to be an improvement over the Z1.  Hope it gives Samsung and LG a run for their money.  And does that skin protect as good as it looks?

I like that it's dust and waterproof since my current phone has been acting a little funny after it got wet  :( (Serves me right for keeping my phone in my pocket while watching a video with Luke in it)

And I like the textured look the skin dbrand used for this phone with Edzel's sexy design.

Thanks to LMG and dbrand for this competition. Good luck to everyone! 

This phone look really slick i especially enjoy that they fixed the screen, and i also enjoy that it has a very similar interface with other android phones. also my favorite color is orange so yay on the cover :D good luck to all the people applying to  get the phone!

I just want it for the Linus skin honestly.

Other than that, I'm happy with my current phone.

Love the design of this phone!!! dbrand did a good job on making the phone more personalized and also further protects it.

Awesome review as always :)!

I really want that Z2 b/c of that sexy metal construction. The dbrand skin is also awesome since it protects the phone while still looking awesome

For me it is easily the loudness balance. I have music ranging from classical to electro and rock. So many of the songs I find myself lowering or increasing the volume.