I love the design of the Z2 I think It's extremly hard to pack as many handy features as Sony has done here without the design looking bad. I think Sony has done a remarkable job on the Z2 just as they did with the previous Z1. I also love the skin that dBrand has put on the phone I think It looks bad a**. I would love to win so I could carry around that cool phone.

It's big and not an iPhone. The panel looks really sharp and it's not an iPhone. Also it isn't an iPhone.

I like the skin. It is very minimalist.

FX 8350 | 16 GB | EVGA 970 superclocked | Corsair 200r | 240 GB Crucial M500 | 1 TB Toshiba | 500 GB Hybrid Drive |  Crossover 27" 1440p AH-IPS panel | Roccat Ryos w/ cherry mx blacks | Razer DeathAdder

•  

i like the battery life and how they listened to you Linus..

I love the ips display of the z2!

the skin on this xperia! dbrand seems pretty dope dawg.

itd be pretty cool to win my bday is in the 9th :'D

i like the battery life and how they listened to you Linus..

So, im upgrading from an iPhone 4 so its a huge upgrade for me, one thing i love about the Z2 is the audio adjustments it can make. Im not much of an audiophile but i do like messing around with sound and making it sound the best. One thing i like about DBrand is their huge variety of skins for multiple phones and electronics like consoles and console controllers. plus i also like the fact that they are teaming up with LinusTechTips to giveaway this phone.

Love this phone, I really need an upgrade i still have the Galaxy Note 1 which to now standard are rubbish. 

What i love about this Z2 review was that its camera with 20 megapixels and finally front facing speakers wow

My favourite thing about the Z2 is the new screen, it's was about time sony changed the display on their phones, and also with this dbrand skin it looks amazing, with superb quality.
Greetings from Chile.

love the build of the phone. love the high quality work from dbrand

Loved the camera of the Z2 and the front mounted speakers, and i really liked the case of dbrand nothing like the clumsy one that i use

The updated keyboard seems pretty responsive and easy to type with. I really like that dbrand allows you to have a custom looking phone, without having to hide it behind a bulky plastic cover!
The orange looks great!

The phone itself is amazing. Sony had a great product with the xperia z just what the people wanted really, or at least just what I wanted and still love it.

Then they had to go and make it better with the Z1. Better processor 20mg camera, dedicated camera button and an awesome battery.

Ofcourse they did it again with the Z2, slightly bigger which is barely noticeable in fell but the real estate is improved which is always good. Amazing screen with 4k video (wow) more ram latest processor, no cover on head phone jack, Again only improving on things that needed to be improved, not many companies can say that. And all this water proof, beautiful glass package.. I don’t get it how is apple still in business. The only thing that I have to complain about is that they improve their line up every half a year and I want all of it.

In all honesty I had no idea what Dbrand is until now. I did check them out and the site is nicely done, and they got very good looking products for a good price. Might get one for my Z, even though I don’t want to cover it up its too pretty. :)

this looks awesome, my favorite part of the phone is the screen and dbrand has some epic skins

this looks awesome, my favorite part of the phone is the screen and dbrand has some epic skins

Man, the xperia z2 looks cool.  My favorite feature is the camera's ar mode.  I wish more phones had that!  Thanks to dbrand for this giveaway, I love that company.  They are nice people

I love it because of the nice design and camera features.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

the waterproofing and dustproofing on the Z2 is my favorite thing because it gives you one less thing to worry about when outside and I have to say I love Dbrand's rapping skills

I like that The Z2 is faster than my notebook,and for dbrand I like that their skins are very detailed and look genuine

I think as a very longtime Galaxy SIII user I like the dynamic normalizer. As a listener of as well k-pop as dubstep (preferably Monstercat ^^) I know that different volumes are just a pain to listen to because of all the switching you constantly have to do. The thing I love about Dbrand is that they give popular youtubers the ability to design their own phone just the way they like it (I mean c'mon, that skin looks sick with Linus and Luke on the back all white and stuff. 

Overall, amazing phone with an amazing skin. Nuff said.  :D

~GameShine

fully submersible?! holy crap i can look @ linus's tweets while taking a shower!

I think as a very longtime Galaxy SIII user I like the dynamic normalizer. As a listener of as well k-pop as dubstep (preferably Monstercat ^^) I know that different volumes are just a pain to listen to because of all the switching you constantly have to do. The thing I love about Dbrand is that they give popular youtubers the ability to design their own phone just the way they like it (I mean c'mon, that skin looks sick with Linus and Luke on the back all white and stuff. 

Overall, amazing phone with an amazing skin. Nuff said.  :D

~GameShine

I like that The Z2 is faster than my notebook,and for dbrand I like that their skins are very detailed and look genuine

I love the fact that it is waterproof and that they wanted to do a giveaway instead of some dumb 25% off code.

The screen, waterproof and the camera

The Z2 has a lot of good qualities ranging from the front facing camera to the water/dust proof IP standard

And i like dbrand's bot as we played Half-Life 3 together :D