If I were to win this phone, I would cherish it for the rest of my life

Kudos to dBrand for the sponsorship and to LinusTechTips for an awesome review!

EDIT: Forgot to say I haven't had a new phone in ages (2007)

Wow I'd love to win this Z2, I myself have a a Z1 but have loved the Z2 since it came out but have to wait till 2015 to upgrade. My favourite thing about the Z2 is those speakers that are now on the front instead of the side of the phone, the Z1 is such a pain cause I have to tilt the phone towards me so I can hear what's being said on YouTube videos. I actually had never heard of DBrand till this video because I live in the UK but looking at their skins that are absolutely amazing, planning on buying a carbon fibre skin for my Z1 now :)

Good luck to everyone else entering :D

if i won the I could finally get rid of my damn iphone 3! I love the screen improvements they did and the custom skin kicks ass. Also is the back a superbrothers sword a sorcery reference? the art is awesome and very similar!

I really love the z2's amazing screen and camera quality, its awesome how they can fit such high quality on such a small device, and the thing I love about dbrand is their amazing design quality and creativity when it comes to creating custom phone skins :D

Z2 being water proof since i live in Seattle is a HUGE!! The Dbrand skin would match my car as well.

Phone, looks great. Dbrand, sponsored the review. I was looking into buying one.

I like the overall look and fell of the Xperia Phones and the Design combined with this Specs makes the Z2 the best phone on the market. And the Skins from dbrand are looking awesome specially the LTT Skin.

because my phone is a s4 broke and my iphone 4 is crap its so slow and im poor I don`t have money to buy another phone and my favorite color is orange 

Would love a Z2 to replace my 3 year old phone and my favourite colour is orange so the LTT skin is perfect! 

I have a friend that has a Z1, amazing quality and seems Z2 is even better, very well done sony!

Sadly I never heard of dBrand but I checked their website and they have quite a few interesting skins even for Sony and Microsoft Consoles/Controllers :o

because my phone is a s4 broke and my iphone 4 is crap its so slow and im poor I don`t have money to buy another phone and my favorite color is orange 

that waterproofing sets the Z2 apart
and the great thing about dbrand is giving my phone a personal touch.

I think the Z2 looks fantastic and being waterproof I could take some fantastic surfing photos. dbrand's skins look amazing, others I have seen in the past look terrible, these look like they are factory fitted.

z2=awesome build quality
dbrand=awesome skins :D

Processor:Core i5 2500; GPU: Sapphire 6950 2GB; RAM:8GB G.SKILL RipjawZ 1600 Mhz; Case:NZXT Source 210.

This phone is amazing with what looks to be little to no shortcomings, and I really love that it has a (primarily) premium design while also managing to be waterproof!  With regards to the skins produced by dbrand, I really like how they are not simply cheap decals applied to the device, but seem to be almost engraved into the body of the phone.  Thank you for the chance to win!

This phone is amazing with what looks to be little to no shortcomings, and I really love that it has a (primarily) premium design while also managing to be waterproof!  With regards to the skins produced by dbrand, I really like how they are not simply cheap decals applied to the device, but seem to be almost engraved into the body of the phone.  Thank you for the chance to win!

Sony Z2 has an awesome camera and dbrand offers a great solution on personalization of devices!
o/

I think my favorite part of the phone is actually the front facing speaker, but the ips panel is awesome as well.

As far as dbrand goes I think they do awesome work, I didn't know they existed though to be honest but I checked out their website and they have something really cool going on! My favorite thing about them is they sponsored my favorite Youtube team. :)

FX-8350          ASUS Crosshair V         MSi R9 290X Gaming 4G

First Sony phone that I would even consider and d-brand are awesome.

my favorite part is the battery life, it's hard to find a phone with good battery life. my favorite thing about dbrand is that they recognized linustechtips and helped with the giveaway!

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online