I like that camera and that front speakers and this would be a big improvement from my current phone and that skin from dbrand is nothing less than awesome 

Favorite things about the Z2: Waterproofing (though I'm not sure how it is listed at both IP55 and IP58).  

Favorite thing about dbrand: They sponsored LTT, which is good.  I'd have to check them out before saying more.

There are a few things that bother me with the Z2, but seeing as my current phone is in its death throes, I'd probably get over them. 

Thanks to dbrand and LTT for hosting this giveaway. 

hope i win!

i love how smooth and how the phone flows.

and its always a good thing when a brand like dbrand does somthing like this. and i like it.

I like the sony z2 because of it's camera and it's new ips screen. It looks so much better than the old z1 (i mean the screen). The skin that dbrand made looks pretty decent and i would actually rock that phone if i may say. That skin makes it stand out more than a normal z2 which is what i like about that particular one. Hope i win :D

I love the z2 im currently saving up for one but it would be awesome to get one :D i love this phone because of the crisp screen,water resistant!, the 20.7 megapixel camera and the ability to record 4k vidos and almost everything else just an awesome phone :)

The one thing I like about this phone is that the skin actually looks really good. One thing I like about dbrand is that they're giving this phone away :D

NOW RNGESUS/RNGODS PLS HALP ME

I love that dedicated camera button on the Z2, although I don't know if its two-phase or one-phase. Moving from a Lumia 920 which had a two-phase camera button to a Android phone with no dedicated button is jarring. 

My favorite thing about dbrand is an experience I had with them when ordering skins for the OnePlus One. They warned about the low-compatibility between their skins and the Sandstone Black cover in a really nice way. I would have thought most companies wouldn't bother with warning the customer, but dbrand didn't skimp.

<< Yo buddy, still posting? >>

INTEL I7-3770K @ 4.5 GHz | ASUS P8Z77-V | EVGA NVIDIA GTX 780 ACX 

F-15C EAGLE | ADFX-02 MORGAN

I love the Z2 I've wanted it since it was introduced, for me the best part of the phone is its water proof and dust proof ratings. I have lost a couple of phones to inadvertent falls into bodies of water (cursed porcelain throne).

Dbrand only makes this phone better with its custom skin. I love the variety of finishes and colors offered along with the wide variety of products they support. The skins not only give added protection but look awesome while doing so!

Great phone, I really like its quality, camera and ofc the custom skin ;)  Good luck to all of you :P

Love the camera and its water resistance. Concerning dbrand, I like the ease with which you can customize popular devices, it's awesome!

What's not to like when a phone is waterproof, fast as all balls, has a great screen, and has great battery life. Pretty much the perfect phone.

And the wrap looks amazing on the phone, almost a matte finish too :D

CPU: Intel i5-2320 @ 3.9gHz

GPU: MSI GTX 670 PE @ 1411/7387

I wanna go fast! :P

My favourite part about the Z2 is the new screen, that it has aquired, and the awesome camera!

The BEST thing about Dbrand is the price they are selling the skins at, it is very cheap for such a high quality product! 

Btw nice vid, LTT group

Dat screen. Dem front-facing speakers. What's not to like? I also like the micro sd card. Surprisingly I was impressed with the glove mode.

I like that dbrand sponsored the video.

I love sony z2 because of the camera and because is waterproftnes.

Dbrand is cool because their skins look so cool especially LinusTechTips skin its look so cool.

I wil be so happy to win this phone, i was dreaming about this phone for long time.

I like the fact the phone is dust proof.

for dbrand i love the quality of there skins.

Travis

I like the front mounted speakers and that screen looks very nice.

Dbrand did a really nice job on that skin!

i like the fact that they have custom skins its awesome not many phones have that. And not to mention they sponsored this giveaway thanks!!!

Ermagerd, dat custom skin.  :wub:

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the versatility and especially the screen. My favorite thing about DBrand is the experience of the accessibility while using their website.

nicklmg, on 04 Aug 2014 - 07:16 AM, said:

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone! my favorite part of the Z2 must be either the beautiful design or the amazing 4K supported camera. I love dbrand because of all the amazing and beautiful options on skins for every thing from consoles to phones 

The original design of the Z2 is pretty awesome, but this orange dbrand version is REALLY impressive!

i like the fact sony changed the screen to IPS, i had the Z1 and that was the only bad point of the phone to me.

Honestly id never heard of dbrand before but its pretty cool of them to sponsored the video and that skin looks awesome, loving that textured look.

My favorite part of the Sony Xperia Z2 is how it is water proof. I think that the best part about dbrand is how many options you get for making a custom skin for your device.