I like the awesome picture quality of the camera! 

The dbrand skin looks real cool and well made

My favorite part of the Z2 is the submersible ability much like the other phones. dbrand is cool for sponsoring and supporting you~! 

I love the screen of the Z2 the water proof would be cool also, and I like the skin from dbrand its really vibrant looking :)

Best part of the video was the front speakers.

Favorite thing about dbrand was the skin on the smartphone that they want Linus to giveaway!

Awesome phone holy moly!

Not having to watch videos on the mirror lol

And that skin they made for LTT, quite good actually.

it's a damn nice phone ! love the large screen and love the cover made by dbrand, i love that dbrand was so kind to give a z2 for a giveaway and review of the phone

need the Z2 because I love its amazing camera, and the great build! Am i the only one to have heard of dbrand before? I love their sick decals and the customization they offer :)

Like the water resistance of it, and that contrast going on with the case is damned sexy.

Error: 410

Been waiting for this phone for a while. Always loved Sony products! I am specifically excited about the Walkman A/V suite that Sony is working with now. I've been using an iphone for about a year and I'm really, very sick of itunes in general. Can't go wrong with a dedicated camera button either. Gotta love Dbrand for supporting the youtube community. Pretty awesome that they are helping you guys give away a phone that is not readily available yet in North America!

I like the screen on this, and the skin from dbrand is pretty sweet too!

Finally someone other than HTC put front facing speakers on a phone. I love my One (M7) but it defiantly lacks an SD slot and water proofing plus the camera is ok at best. Good job Sony.

how kind of you Linus to Giveaway Sony Xperia Z2.

I am from Htc explorer user, what a low end smartphone.

Besides the water and dust proof features from Sony , I am really need 16 Gb Internal storage 

Coz my pico just have 90mb internal storage.

It's have 3 Gb ram and 2,3 Ghz Quadcore. 

Also the the 20.7 Mp Camera it's amazing.

Hope I win this Giveaway.

Best Regards. 

i think the biggest thing i like about the phone is, ITS NOT IN PLASTIC

oh how tired i am of plastic phones.

i love the look of the z2 looks a bit like a iPhone which makes the phone look slim and very nice to use really need a upgrade haha. thank you dBrand for giving us a chance to win this epic phone loveeeeee youuuuuuuuu !!! hope i win !!!  :P  :P  :P  :P 

Lewis Madden

I love the dedicated camera button on the z2,very unique for this phone to have

I love Sony products from cameras, well to the PS4. Though, one product from Sony I've never purchased would be a phone, or tablet, because there was always something better. The only phone, at that time, that interested me was the Sony Ericson. Slowly, Sony began to show the easy connectivity among each device and my interest began to grow in their products. For instance, by transferring data, or videos by placing a phone on a tablet, or even a TV remote. So, one thing I like about the Z2, which simply stands out, would be the 3gb of ram actually. Many people may be interested in the software, but anybody could change that. The hardware on the other hand cannot be changed. This phone has 1gb of more ram than all of the amazing phones out there, such as the HTC One M8, the Samsung Galaxy 5s, the LG G2, and the iPhone 5s. The phone will last longer and keep up with the latest software, while along the device to move fast. I'm going to be honest here, and it is the first time I have gone on dbrand.com, yet I quickly scrolled over to the shopping option, picked on the Nexus 5 and WOW! There were so many color options (e.g. carbon fiber, leather, matte, metal, true color, nature, and the option of including a cut out option for the logo! Websites like skinit.com and any other phone website don't have nearly as many options and if they do, well I ain't spendin 500 bucks!

I like the high quality camera on this phone and dbrand is awesome because they sponsored this video!

I really like the waterproof part. Just going through the rain with my Moto G terrifies me...would be great to have a phone that you could drop in a pool and have survive!

Dbrand is awesome because they seem to care about the community. I know it's marketing, but still, they did it ;)

I really like how this phone has front facing speakers (not many phones do) and I love how dbrand has such a wide variety of skins which look freaking epic