The fact that the phone is waterproof is already awesome and the camera is great plus i like the custom skin :D

That lcd panel is just amazing! And the skins from dbrand, awesome!

I like the water and dust proofnes of the phone and this skin looks bananas.

Niiiiiiiice, been envying my girlfriend and her awesome screened Z2, but she will be doomed when i win my unique z2 with that awesome quality skin. xD

I like the z2's big battery and that skin is epic.

I love the z2 because I am a windsurfing instructor and I need waterproof phone and I love dbrnd because it looks awesome.

I would love to own one of these, the screen is what turned me off from the old one. My favorite things about the phone is the dedicated camera button, camera functions and front speakers. As for dbrand there cases are amazing, they fit perfectly and look great.

The sound equalizer is amazing. Too many time movies have me changing my volume up and down.

Waterproofing is really useful for a phone, like seriously. I've seen too many phones die to water. My brother is still on a scrappy flip phone so if I won he would be getting a huge upgrade! 

Also, the best 'feature' of brand skins is the texture. Being someone who had owned gelaskins prior to some brand (got one on my vita) the texture dosent make the device feel sticky like a cheaper screen protector but a real, textured finish that adds much needed grip to some devices.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

I love the waterproof feature since my line of work is usually more outdoors oriented, and this would be a great replacement for my crappy tracphone!

That large screen with that teeny, tiny bezel is just awesome! And DBrand look like they have nice, high quality skins. Judging by the video.

I´m currently rocking the Sony Xperia ZL and it´s awesome, though i´m really  interested in winning this one. ;)

Trying to win things is always fun even if you don't win so that's why I'm here :D

My favorite part about the z2 would have the be the 20MP camera because my current phone only has 5.

My favorite part about dbrand would have to be that they make awesome skins like that and if I don't win the z2 I'd probably use them to add a custom skin to my next phone if possible

PC gaming is superior to console gaming, but the gamers themselves are neither superior or inferior to one another: they're just people with varying degrees of understanding.

- http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/guide

I also enjoy watching SinusTechTips with @Puke_Lafr (from WAN Show Afterparty)

Front speakers are cool, but with dbrands linus skin this phone becomes a sexy beast!

I like the water proof and dust proof of the Z2. Especially the front facing speakers of it ! (Don't forget the silly hats that u can apply on your classmates :3 )

I love the skin of the Z2 in the review which is made by Dbrand. Awesome !

Dbrand is an sick company there make great skins that are high quality are are awesome for sponsoring this video. The Z2 seems like a sick phone with a sick os, a much better screen and skin. Right now i have the S2 tmobile so that we be quite a nice upgrade! :D

The front facing speakers on the Z2 and the skins from dbrand are cool.

I love the screen and speakers of the Z2 and the custom box from DBrand! Srsly, the box is more exciting than the skin IMO!

Waterproofing is awesome on phones, and dbrand provides some awesome skins that are highly customizable, for low prices.

I really love the front facing speakers and that Dbrand decided to give you a phone to review, considering how surprised I was at the improvements.

I like the 4K capebility, which my M8 sadly, does not offer...

I also think the skin is awesome, mostly because the orange detailing and the simple LinusTechTips part.

Diamond 5 in League :)

I like the Z2's ability to be customized to a users liking. I like DBrand's amazing skin.

The sony xperia z2 is a great phone i like the camera on it and the fact thar t is waterproof and has a great display