My favorite thing about the Z2 is the new screen and dbrand's skins look really nice and appear to be high quality!

i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz | ASUS STRIX 970 | MSI Z77A-G43 | 16GB Corsair Vengenace 1600Mhz | 128GB/256GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2x 240GB Intel 335 Series | 1TB WD Black | Corsair 650TX | CM Storm Scout 2 Advanced (Ghost White) | Win 10 Pro

I have to say my favourite thing about the Z2 would have to be the wonderful battery life. if you can't get through the day without charging your phone (Like I currently do) it can be especially infuriating.

For Dbrand, I have to say, they make some of the most awesome Skins for most modern Devices that I've seen in a while

The phone looks awesome!

dbrand made the phone look awesome!

Gimme ;)

I like everything about it (looking for a new phone) and i love the actual BOX it came in. Looks nice and probably feels nice as well

My favorite thing about the Z2 is that they improved the screen, good job sony for listening to your customers. Dbrand made an awesome skin and I would love to have that phone, one of my favorite skins so far, awesome job dbrand.

That screen is amazing on top of the front facing speakers!! Thank you dbrand for sponsoring this giveaway!

I really like the 20.7 MP camera as I am a youtuber and like the ability to take high quality stills and videos. As for dbrand I like the idea of having a custom looking phone but not have a bulky hunk of plastic than gets in the way!

The best thing with the Z2 is the way that they have managed the design, with near perfect compromises, you get the best possible of everything together in one package.

What I really like about dbrand's products is that they offer skins that fit the level of quality of the phones, as skins "usually" makes a phone look cheap and tacky.

This phone is amazing!!! It has a lot of amazing features but I think that the thing that really stood out for me are it's front speakers. I know some other phones also have this but... I really liked this phone the minute I laid eyes on it so, bottom line, I WANT IT!

I think dbrand's skin looks amazing on the phone. That box is also very nice. 10/10 for presentation.

BTW, I have never heard of them before but I am checking their website right now and they seem to have a lot of pretty cool stuff. 

The Xperia Z2 is my favorite phone for many reasons but if I have to pick one I will choose the build quality which includes water proofness and the glass and metal. We should all like Dbrand for the awesome sponsorship and for the cool skins.

Being as thin and nice looking as the phone is, its still waterproof, that is my favorite feature. what i like about Dbrand is how you can mix and match parts of a while skin-pack for a phone, giving it a cool color scheme. 

I like the idea of this phone, an high-end phone that can resist to water and other stuff that can happen in your daily life. I've heard a lot odf good this about dbrand but never feel that is it such important because I would put a phone case anyway on every phone I have. But this time on a solid phone it looks pretty awesome. It is stylish and better looking than every other bulky phone protector!

The SONY XPERIA Z2 is one of the best smartphones out there combining high quality materials with gorgeous design and almost exellent performance. I never was a fan of phone cases since they make the phones look bigger and most times less goodlooking and I would hate it if my smartphone gets scatched , so dbrand seems to be the solution.

Favourite thing about Z2: IPS Panel :D

Favourite thing about dbrand: Their website looks amazing!  B)

Current Laptop ( I don't have a PC (Yet))

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the ability to customize the screen's quality with things such as white levels and saturation.  My favorite thing about Dbrand is the fact that their skins look SO high in quality i actually thought Sony made the phone that way.  Also here's a picture for Linus...

post-86371-0-24802800-1407185116_thumb.j

I have had z1s for a while and love it, but I would like to upgrade do to the wear and tear on the phone. And t-mobile for some reason still isnt offering the phone for sale.

I love that the Z2 has front speakers and the dbrand skin is nice!

Just one thing?

Hnnnggg, the battery life, because the battery life on my Nexus 4 is horrible

Dbrand:

How cheap it is

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

I love the quality of the camera!

I like the Z2 because to Sony's high class feel and the skin because of the awesome orange and 8-bit Linus and Slick

I have had z1s for a while and love it, but I would like to upgrade do to the wear and tear on the phone. And t-mobile for some reason still isnt offering the phone for sale.