Unlikely products you can't believe exist

Askew

what if I enjoy it?

You're a FRICKING guy! What guy enjoys it?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Oh mi god, @Kayn is gay? 

giphy.gif

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Antivirus-Protection-Apps.jpg

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Antivirus-Protection-Apps.jpg

All those suck. Avast FTW.

All those suck. Avast FTW.

My point was you don't need an antivirus on Android.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I just saw the website. It wasn't pretty, especially when I was eating corn. I had to go puke in the throne.

Oh mi god, @Kayn is gay?

I'm pretty sure you wrote with him bonbon and me several hours in the sexual orientation thread....

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I'm pretty sure you wrote with him bonbon and me several hours in the sexual orientation thread....

I did, but I didn't realize he was gay.

I did, but I didn't realize he was gay.

It got mentioned a few times...

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

It got mentioned a few times...

Well, I thought he was STRAIGHT.

This makes me advocate for an asteroid to wipe out all life on earth........

Strangly enough it made me think Idiocracy wasn't as far in the future as I thought

And becuase I can

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Well, I thought he was STRAIGHT.

Yeah, he is as straight as Lombard Street.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Strangly enough it made me think Idiocracy wasn't as far in the future as I thought

And becuase I can

WHAT, THE. FUCKING. HELL. Perverted much?

And becuase I can

facedesk.png

Edit:

d76bc5190fbf44f24f229990b3c9cd8d-d5zm0xh

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs