Unlikely products you can't believe exist

Askew

What am I looking at here, is this a GC controller or a keyboard?

What GC games (or indeed PC games) are there that coujld benefit from this abomination?

It's a combo. Pathetic.

Also, check your PMs, @Askew.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Nope. I'm a different Asian.

Oh,ok. Thought you were Indian since you quoted Flipkart, an Indian site.

Dream Build: 
CPU: Intel Core i420 "Blazewell" GPU: Quad Titan GT420s RAM: 420GB Dank Dominator SSD: 9001 TB WD LeafGreen

Oh,ok. Thought you were Indian since you quoted Flipkart, an Indian site.

Oh, I didn't even realize it was Indian. I just pulled it off Google. :D

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I eat canned burrito, so it's not much better.

How?

Explained it to somebody else that asked on page 1.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Bread gloves.....REALLY?

WHY GOD WHY?!!!!!!!!!!

My dad just walked into my room when I clicked on that link D: D: D: Now I have to explain to him its not what it looks like. 

not gonna lie, I want to give that a go.

I did that before and believe me its not worth it lol. 

I can't contain my WTF right now.

10530933_347723265352688_133958572217767

Dat spacebar tho'.

It was for pretty much the same reason the Dreamcast had a keyboard(which i own) for games like Phantasy star online and that's the JP layout the short space bar is to make room for the switches.

Mint Snuff. I see ads for this stuff on TV. On a Kid's TV show. Why???