Slick should invite his Brother in the next wan show

qwertywarrior

imo he was better than linus if he were to talk a bit more

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Nah, Barnacules! He was awesome the week before last as a guest, would make a great guest host.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Man slick's brother would give him a fucking beatdown look at the size of him

Nah, Barnacules! He was awesome the week before last as a guest, would make a great guest host.

Barnacules is taking over the WAN show confirmed.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Also @Slick needs to get AC installed while Linus is gone lol, I'm willing to bet the fans would pay for it. That or start a Kickstarter for it Slick.

I honestly agree with the idea of Barnacules or Taran as some above people have said.... 

Slick and DeViLzzz talk physX for 1 hr ...

Awesome stuff.

you'd just fanboy over PhysX and Luke would just be like No -.- Just no it's not even that useful.

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

I honestly agree with the idea of Barnacules or Taran as some above people have said.... 

you'd just fanboy over PhysX and Luke would just be like No -.- Just no it's not even that useful.

Unless you want to play games that have Physx. Like Metro LL

Oh and as for guest hosts.

gaben1.jpg

Either Luke's brother, Taran, Brandon, Edzel or Barnacules

Or just one huge afterparty.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Either Luke's brother, Taran, Brandon, Edzel or Barnacules

Or just one huge afterparty.

Have them all on at once, drunk as shit just to make things interesting.

Have them all on at once, drunk as shit just to make things interesting.

aww yissss

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Wow, Slick's brother is chuuuuuuuby!

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

What did you just say about PhysX? You looking a fight m8?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

since Linus wont be there

I forgot how big the stuff pile used to be

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

"may not be there" 

its not certain.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

"may not be there" 

its not certain.

She was due in 4 days. And i think when the child is born Linus is taking a week off.

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

She was due in 4 days. And i think when the child is born Linus is taking a week off.

sometimes it takes longer

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Unless you want to play games that have Physx. Like Metro LL

Oh and as for guest hosts.

<Snip Lord GabeN>

Agreed on that guest host suggestion... And no even then I believe Slick and Linus once spoke of PhysX on the WAN show and mentioned that it was used in few games, and even when used it didn't make much of a difference to them... Which it really doesn't I personally disable PhysX on most of the few games that have it like BorderLands.

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Agreed on that guest host suggestion... And no even then I believe Slick and Linus once spoke of PhysX on the WAN show and mentioned that it was used in few games, and even when used it didn't make much of a difference to them... Which it really doesn't I personally disable PhysX on most of the few games that have it like BorderLands.

How is it Nvidia's fault if no developers decide to make PhysX an integral part of the game? And when I tried to play mass effect using just AMD drivers, I couldn't because mass effect requires PhysX and AMD doesn't support it. Couldn't even launch the game.

Where do you stand on Slick doing a completely shitfaced WAN show? I think it would be friggin HILARIOUS

Wait, LINUS HAS A PREGNANT WIFE???

must have been some good sex then...

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

How is it Nvidia's fault if no developers decide to make PhysX an integral part of the game? And when I tried to play mass effect using just AMD drivers, I couldn't because mass effect requires PhysX and AMD doesn't support it. Couldn't even launch the game.

Where do you stand on Slick doing a completely shitfaced WAN show? I think it would be friggin HILARIOUS

WE need that xD Wan show w/ Drunk LMG (-Linus OFC) would be awesome

Unless I'm mistaken all it does is off load physics calculations onto the GPU how could that be integral you'd have to base a game around it... and then it'd limited to Nvidia (Like Mass Effect) and that's not something we should want .-. imagine if having it started being games were either AMD or Nvidia only >.< it'd kill gaming. Nvidia's proprietary technologies could harm gaming...