Show off your latest purchases

P2416D

71%2BK8r4xm7L._SL1500_.jpg

1440p IPS 60Hz.

5 years with TN 1080p displays gets to you. 

How about TN, 60hz, 1080p at 27in, with ghosting right AFTER a 144hz, 1440p monitor with freesync died on me? 

CUhxmii.jpg

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Grabbed a PSTV at like 3AM from Best Buy. 

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

Just purchased a 970 that can hit 1600mhz, will post pics once set up etc. 

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Imported from Japan. Worth the weight.

Ah, that's so adorable. :wub:  is it official?

One day I will find a quality Bulbasaur or Krookodile plushie and import it. One day.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Ah, that's so adorable. :wub:  is it official?

One day I will find a quality Bulbasaur or Krookodile plushie and import it. One day.

Yes, it's official. Made by Takara Tomy.

Yes, it's official. Made by Takara Tomy.

Nice! Where'd you get it? Amazon?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Nice! Where'd you get it? Amazon?

Yeah, Amazon. Was cheaper there than eBay.

Now I just need a Floatzel plushie...

linus just have to ship this too the most congested located pc wholesale store (ple.com)  in Melbourne  <_<

6tmtdj.jpg

lives on

BAKABT

i recently got a new manfrotto 502ah fluid head

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Some new headphones...replacements for a crappy (ish) pair of Turtle Beach Z60's

post-234089-0-41480600-1448349953_thumb.

Upgraded to the Nexus 6P!

post-195668-0-84730900-1448389214.jpg

|CPU| i7 4770K @ 4.4GHz |Motherboard| Asus Z87 MAXIMUS VI HERO |RAM| Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1866MHz |GPU| EVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB

|HD| 256GB SSD 850 PRO |Sound| Creative Sound Blaster Z High Performance |Case| NZXT Phantom 410 |OS| Windows 10 x64

Well.. With all the sales going on I endulged a little bit..

22MC57HQ-P LG Monitor

NZXT H440

Core i5-4460

Hyper 212 Evo

Z97S SLI Krait Edition

HyperX Fury Blue (2x4)

MSI GTX 960 4GB

Samsung 850 Evo 120GB

WD Green 1TB HDD

EVGA 500B

CM Storm Devastator Combo

It's still in the mail, so I can't really take a picture of it all, and it's coming in multiple packages.. So I don't want to post that many pictures! Haha.

22MC57HQ-P LG Monitor

NZXT H440

Core i5-4460

Hyper 212 Evo

Z97S SLI Krait Edition

HyperX Fury Blue (2x4)

MSI GTX 960 4GB

Samsung 850 Evo 120GB

WD Green 1TB HDD

EVGA 500B

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/24vX8d

Show off. Not copy paste.

Give me a boost. 

01414_bvAgUI3UcK6_600x450.jpg

Be jealous suckers

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

Be jealous suckers

Damn, nice. Black Friday deal?

Anyways, how is the software? Heard it was pretty easy to set up the RGB lights and configure the macros, but it onl;y works on Windows 95 though..

/jk

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Gradually getting there. I have four more patches on the way, and still looking for more. This battlejacket is going to be awesome. :3 

WXL62mj.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

22MC57HQ-P LG Monitor

NZXT H440

Core i5-4460

Hyper 212 Evo

Z97S SLI Krait Edition

HyperX Fury Blue (2x4)

MSI GTX 960 4GB

Samsung 850 Evo 120GB

WD Green 1TB HDD

EVGA 500B

It's still in the mail, so I can't really take a picture of it all, and it's coming in multiple packages.. So I don't want to post that many pictures! Haha.

Did you get the updated H440? How is it and did you get it on sale?

Did you get the updated H440? How is it and did you get it on sale?

I don't think the H440 was on sale, $119.99.

I got the Matt Black one that apparently just came out, so I'm not sure if it's the updated one or not!