Show off your latest purchases

Mind giving some feedback on the cooler after some days of putting it to work, I'm rather interested in this cooler compared to the Hyper 212 Evo.

Sure thing , I'll post some benchmarks.

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~

I went to Ikea the Metro Centre in Gateshead today and picked up a new desk and some music guff. Took the image while building the desk. Just a cheapo one from Ikea. 

umm... I went to Metro Centre Ikea a few days ago too... shit.

umm... I went to Metro Centre Ikea a few days ago too... shit.

Is that a bad thing? D: 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Mind giving some feedback on the cooler after some days of putting it to work, I'm rather interested in this cooler compared to the Hyper 212 Evo.

Here you go.

Temps.png

edit: seems i got a typo in the thermal paste that i didn't see before. Should be "E2".

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~

Finally decided to switch my Dark Rock 2 out for this beast xD, Now I can overclock my baby again!

l35g1.png

What no LTT Noctua fans? [emoji14]

Ca. 100 Velcro straps from China via Amazon for 3,27$. Manage... all the cables!... For the next 20 years or so [emoji16]

52bb07212388f0ee9ecb85ed269d68d1.jpg

"We cannot change the cards we're dealt - just how we play the hand" - R. Pausch

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X , Cooler: BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Titanium RAM: 16 GB Corsair LPX 3200 GPU: EVGA RTX2070 XC Storage: Adata 120GB SSD, SanDisk 1TB SDD, 2TB WD GreenHDD Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS Peripherals: Master Keys Pro S, Logitech G402 Audio: Schiit Fulla 2 + Sennheiser HD 650. Laptop: Asus Zenbook UX 302

You did indeed post it since I wanted to move in. :P How's it all goin? I kinda want to see some pics of the man cave/wall/corner. ;)

It's going good :) Almost finished up with exams for this year, works going crazy, thinking about buying a new car!

This is an old picture, I really need to update my photos :\

QnRU9E8.jpg

#!

What no LTT Noctua fans? [emoji14]

Couldn't find them anywhere in the UK and non in 140mm  :(

CPU: Intel i5 4670K 4.4GHZ  GPU: EVGA Superclocked+ GTX 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ 1446Mhz +35mV  MB: MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Custom Matte Black Painted Chipset and VRM Heatsinks  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB CL8 (1600MHZ)  CPU Cooler: Full Custom PETG loop with HardwLabs Black Ice Rads 1x280mm 1x360mm, EKWB CPU Acetal Nickel GPU Block  SSD: SanDisk ULTRA II 480GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue  PSU: Corsair AX760 80+PLATINUM with Black Cable Mods Singular Sleeved Cables  Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D 3 Intake 3 Exhaust Notcua NF-A14 LTT EDITION  Mouse: Logitech G502 1750DPI Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire TK MX Blue Monitor: BENQ XL2411T 144HZ Headset : Logitech G430 7.1 Case Fans: LTT EDITION Noctuas 4 x 140mm & 2x 120mm all with white Chromax Anti-vibration pads Mouse Pad: Cooler Master CM Storm Speed-RX M

Couldn't find them anywhere in the UK and non in 140mm  :(

Was just giving you crap. they should be at overclockers.co.uk though.

Was just giving you crap. they should be at overclockers.co.uk though.

Yeah man they're the 120mm version though :P

CPU: Intel i5 4670K 4.4GHZ  GPU: EVGA Superclocked+ GTX 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ 1446Mhz +35mV  MB: MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Custom Matte Black Painted Chipset and VRM Heatsinks  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB CL8 (1600MHZ)  CPU Cooler: Full Custom PETG loop with HardwLabs Black Ice Rads 1x280mm 1x360mm, EKWB CPU Acetal Nickel GPU Block  SSD: SanDisk ULTRA II 480GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue  PSU: Corsair AX760 80+PLATINUM with Black Cable Mods Singular Sleeved Cables  Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D 3 Intake 3 Exhaust Notcua NF-A14 LTT EDITION  Mouse: Logitech G502 1750DPI Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire TK MX Blue Monitor: BENQ XL2411T 144HZ Headset : Logitech G430 7.1 Case Fans: LTT EDITION Noctuas 4 x 140mm & 2x 120mm all with white Chromax Anti-vibration pads Mouse Pad: Cooler Master CM Storm Speed-RX M

I ordered skylanders trap team the other day...skylanders maybe fun but it's never that cheap to get a full experience even if you get used/on discount

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

I just got my Kingston Hyper X Predator SSD M.2

I'm so stoked about it [emoji38]

May I ask why our choose to go with that drive? Especially with the 850 Pro M.2 NVMe on the cusp of launching.

Because my motherboard only supports M.2 (2.0). and I have ordered it 2 weeks ago and it came in today.

Because my motherboard only supports M.2 (2.0). and I have ordered it 2 weeks ago and it came in today.

Somewhat understandable then.

This just arrived. 

Front: 

oq241qO.jpg

Back: 

Spoiler
MRn71HW.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Full set of training gear: T-shirt, jacket, pants, shoes, gloves, cap, fanny pack, water bottle and neck warmer. Gonna start jogging/running.

I also bought an e-cigarette and lots of fluid to wane off  of smoking.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

Sapphire R9 390 Nitro 8GB

au0foAF.jpg

This card is HUGE!

Name Turing/Enigma CPU AMD FX-8370 Motherboard GA-990FXA-UD5 RAM 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury 1866MT/s GPU Sapphire R9 390 Nitro 8GB Case NZTX H2 Silent
Storage Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB + WD Red 3TB PSU Seasonic S12II 620W Display Sony KVL46W300A 46 LCD TV Cooling Hyper 212 EVO (Painted Black)
Headphones Audio-technica ATH-M40x + Aftershokz Bluez 2S Laptop Thinkpad E430 (BlackBird) Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 2 16GB + Mi Band Other 3xRaspberry Pi B

An Apple Extended Keyboard II. Bought it for $10, it still has it's detacable ADB cable.

2015-11-06.jpg

bought a blackwing 602 which they claim is the best pencil in the world. The rubber is great but i have to say the writing experience is not quite as nice as my rotring 800. Due to the rotrings weight and the fact that im using 2B lead it takes pretty much no pressure on my part to get nice dark lines with the thing compared to the blackwing. I think if i was doing large amounts of writing it would be better just because it weights nothing but is still soft but for normal day to day use I think the Rotring tops it. Now i just need to try and find 4B 0.7mm lead.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

bought a blackwing 602 which they claim is the best pencil in the world. The rubber is great but i have to say the writing experience is not quite as nice as my rotring 800. Due to the rotrings weight and the fact that im using 2B lead it takes pretty much no pressure on my part to get nice dark lines with the thing compared to the blackwing. I think if i was doing large amounts of writing it would be better just because it weights nothing but is still soft but for normal day to day use I think the Rotring tops it. Now i just need to try and find 4B 0.7mm lead.

You like softer lead? I prefer harder. He Hard is as soft as ill go. Preferably ill use 2H. You use 0.7mm too? Are you the type to like bold pens?

Also 4B is simple to get go over to JetPens. I recommend the Ain STEIN line.

You like softer lead? I prefer harder. He Hard is as soft as ill go. Preferably ill use 2H. You use 0.7mm too? Are you the type to like bold pens?

Also 4B is simple to get go over to JetPens. I recommend the Ain STEIN line.

Yeah, i like softer lead because it lets me make really dark solid lines without much pressure at all. If i want lighter lines ill just use less pressure. The longevity is not such a big deal for me. As far a pens are concerned i don't really use them because most of what i do is maths these days and being able to make edits is a must. I checked jet pens and i could not find 0.7mm 4B, the best there was was some 0.5mm 4B 

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Yeah, i like softer lead because it lets me make really dark solid lines without much pressure at all. If i want lighter lines ill just use less pressure. The longevity is not such a big deal for me. As far a pens are concerned i don't really use them because most of what i do is maths these days and being able to make edits is a must. I checked jet pens and i could not find 0.7mm 4B, the best there was was some 0.5mm 4B

0.7mm may be too wide for 4B as it would be brittle and break easily. That would be my guess. I know you can get 2B. What about 3B?